• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who did you marry

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Who did you marry

I've married at least three people. Mostly villagers from the Market. But I've shot up the town at least four times so four new batches of people have come in. Luckily, I've stayed faithful to this one and haven't blown her head off yet. :)

D

darkskxcher

I'm gay, I started another save file with a girl. I married a man but used the gender potion. So now I'm gayXD

X

Xeon

I'm a lesbo on one of my files :p

I created a man but I couldn't find the right look for him, I think I'm one of the very few that don't regret the sex change to female :D

D

Dorian Grey

Marriages...

My first evil character totaled like 40 marriages...all sacrificed to the Shadow Temple for early gold...

My good character had Alex before choosing Sacrifice, Lady Grey after...

Working on my "family" choice character...want to make him an extreme bigamist...wonder if there's a max on number of marriages if you marry the "unchaste" people that don't care about cheating... [if you marry two "unchaste" people, you can actually take one into the other house and have a threesome with two spouses]

jweaver64

Reaction score

Lore;311313 said:
Ah! I don't have that feature yet :(
I looked at family and it said that my wife "Wants Sex." This is starting to get embarrasing. She probably thinks I'm having erectile disfunction :(
You can buy the expression from Bowerstone Market book store, I think.
There are African's in this game? I wish I found one :(
The alchemist in my second game save is a black guy...

X

Xeon

I think all the alchemists are, Samarkand is Albions asia.. with black people instead of asians..

Wicker

Reaction score

My character(girl) married 2 at least 1 person(usually also a girl) in every town with atleast 1 child. I married ladie grey, love hurts quest. The town crier(i wanted to hear him scream) Thee bowerlake tattooist. Multiple females brown oakfield and bowerstone. All the whores(except the men) in Bloodstone. And the brightwood gamemaster lol :)

jweaver64

Reaction score

Just married Stanka the Gypsy (I'll change her name later. xD) and had a kid.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

Lady Grey in my male game and my female game.

Damn glitch killed our marriage though. Luckily I still have my child.

jweaver64

Reaction score

Just married Krista the Whore and killed her a bit later on... she was still working her night job.:lol:

Ceh913

Reaction score

i married kirsten (or kristen... i dont remember which) the whore (the 1 in westcliff) cuz shes the fittest girl in the game:p

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

haha one of my husbands gave me an STD...i got so ****ed i murdered everyone in town..i am good female hero

F

FiendFyre

Ceh913;322452 said:
the whore (the 1 in westcliff) cuz shes the fittest girl in the game:p

Is that the one with the Lover's Plume and Tart Bodice/Skirt?
I married one of those in Bloodstone XD
But then she got killed by a Banshee T_T

My first wife was a Traveller whose name I can't remember. But she divorced me since I never bothered going back home.
Then I married a barmaid in Oakfield called Catherine so I could open the Demon Door there. We have 2 kids and she's probably going to divorce me any minute.
And my 'main wife' [that sounds bad haha] is Alex the Traveller [she looks kinda different to the other Travellers, and she talks with quite a posh accent]. We have one boy and currently live in the Graveyard Mansion.

G

GRZ

I married two whores from Bloodstone had kids with them both, Then I just have sex with any random girl I feel like having sex with.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Natalie the Gypsy lulz

Had sex the first night too. However, I used a condom that time. Oh well.

I might make a file where I'm either gay or a lesbo :D

J

Jamoras

I had one wife at a time. My first wife was killed by hobbes, and I lost my son. I decided to scour the game for the orphanage Mr. Molyneux mentioned. It wasn't there. I spent nearly the entire game searching for it to find my son.

Now I have one wife living in Fairfax. I had a daughter and a son with her. My son dissapeared, I think he is dead. In my stats it says I have had three children, but I have just one daughter with me. I know I had the first one, but little Erick just disappeared. Odd fact: My daughter is evil, my son is good. I give my daughter a turret pistol, my son an axe. My son goes missing.

F

FiendFyre

In my new game playing as a girl, I initially decided to marry Alex to get my Good points up.
But when I choose Sacrifice he, of course, died.
So I then married Chris the Crate Carrier because he looked the best I thought.
Then I also married Horace the Aristocrat cause I wanted someone posh.
Despite the fact I refused to pay the blackmail money and purposely made Chris follow me to meet Horace [and Seduced one in front of the other], despite Horace running off a few yards, neither of them changed their loving opinion of me.
So I killed Chris :)
And live happily with Horace [now called Raoul] and our daughter, Aminta and son, Erik.

Oh, and speaking of Alex, I wonder why they look so scruffy when their wife/husband is so noble looking...

K

Kamizage

I married Val the gypsy. Was supposed to marry some other girls in the camp, but I went with Val. Have one kid, boy. Not gonna marry others,
since this is probably the save I will use as the father of my charater in Fable 3. Put as spoiler, in case some people wanna be suprised by everything in Fable 3