• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has been playing Fable II during the wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night S1ash

Reaction score
I would if i could but i cant so i shan't
I really want the complitionist and only need to rude/(bad?) expressions to get it but the Fable II site went down so i cant

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Just recently finished my perfect save to transfer over and polished off all of the achievements. I am prepared.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Have my perfect save in place. Timing is good, as I now know F2 so well, I'm sick of it. Can't wait for dig-spots and ambushes to be surprises again! Hope F3 is much, much bigger than F2. *prays*

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
Yup, i've been playing it all weekend. Got the last couple of the achievements today :)

Erika

Reaction score
iv ben playing oblivion... since pasing is B
playing fable again would be scarry...
farting fire balls althe time lmao.
my mom got mad at me cuz i was showing her sonthing thin blew up the door... lol

but ima start playing in a few. need to make the account tahts gona be used for fable 3.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I haven't. There isn't any reason too, really, not for me anyway.

PS: Brutal Legends was a fu*cking amazing game and I will strike down anyone who disagrees.

Reaction score
I have! mostly cuz i only got fable 2 like a month or so ago -- i loved it & am awaiting fable 3! Especially excited about 3 cuz fable2 eventually became hard to stay interested in because the was only 1 cool outfit for the girl hero so i always pretty much looked the same & honestly most of the missions were the same -- kill some hobbes here, a few balvorines there -- and rather few & mostly shallow -- if any -- character developement. so i'm really excited about Fable 3 cuz it seems like they've really deepend the origional concept & made it more fascetted & interesting -- all that said i still need to complete some acheivements -- & could use some help with the co-op ones if anyone's interested in helping me out? thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.