• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Before the cabin door close's it is forced open. And a man comes in, following the man behind. But stops as soon as he enters the cabin. "Why did I come in here again? Strange.." He thought to himself. "Funny looking charcters..." Desperado thought he said to himself. But instead, said it out loud by mistake. But then realize's he did say it out loud. Wonders his eyes around then go's to a near by corner. And smiles at the ones looking at him.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The Pirate King;335510 said:
Before the cabin door close's it is forced open. And a man comes in, following the man behind. But stops as soon as he enters the cabin. "Why did I come in here again? Strange.." He thought to himself. "Funny looking charcters..." Desperado thought he said to himself. But instead, said it out loud by mistake. But then realize's he did say it out loud. Wonders his eyes around then go's to a near by corner. And smiles at the ones looking at him.
Joe smirks at the newbie character that smiled.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Makes popcorn and stares at everyone suspiciosuly... Gives a bucket to everyone and squeeezes a lemon on his.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Joe then gets up, draws his Katana, and begins to chop some onions.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

So...to kill the slince...how is everyone doing? Anyone care to explain how they got to this cabin?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The Pirate King;335536 said:
So...to kill the slince...how is everyone doing? Anyone care to explain how they got to this cabin?
I got here from Samarkand.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

Gunman23;335537 said:
I got here from Samarkand.

Samarkand? Never heard of it. Names...Desperado...I'm from all over...got here with my ship..nice to meet you mate.

*Desperado puts his right hand out.*

Cain

Reaction score

Arrav gets up from his chair and looks out the window. He then turns to the others and says,"Well seeming as enough of us are here I will say why you are here. The owner of this cabin has gathered you all here tonight for one reason, to give you all a gift by letting you stay in his cabin for the weekend. He couldn't be here so he sent me instead. Don't mind the chainsaw hand and shotgun, I am here to protect you from wolves and other things that live in these parts. But don't expect to see them, But its better to be safe than sorry. And you Desperado, how can you have not heard of samarkand. Everybody in albion knows of it. Well I guess the host didn't have the smartest of friends but oh well. enjoy your stay". He goes back and sits in his chair.

Cain

Reaction score

Joe Mcbob shakes Desperados hand and after hearing Arravs speech, decides to get some fresh air. The door close behind him, but he dosen't notice. Then he hears wails and moans and he looks around and then sees a light coming right from the middle of the forest. He looks at it and then hears heavy breathing behind him. He turns and around and he sees demons. They leap on him and skin him alive. He fights them off and runs inside, gasping and bleeding badly. He falls to the floor and screams,"Its a trap!". And then he dies. Blood pours out onto the floor as his corpse is left lying there.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Skinned alive? Thats nasty lol. "Holy shiv! We gotta get out of here." *Runs to the door, but it slams and locks... Then runs to the window, it bars itself...* "He was right... It's a trap... We are all trapped?"

Cain

Reaction score

Arravs smile turns to a panicking face."Oh no this wasn't part of the job description. We can't be trapped. That bastard. We're trapped!" He then stops and starts to calm down. He then says,"Wait this seems too easy. We can just stay inside and not be killed by whatvever killed Joe. The Host must have other plans for us". He sits down and waits for the others to respond.

Ok time to vote for who you think the murderer is?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

"Trapped? TRAPPED!? Oh how could I have gotten into such a mess!? I was always such a good citizen, sparing change for the homeless, buying cookies from girlscouts! Oh the humanity! How could you have forsaken me lord?! What have I done to deserve this!?"

Paul starts to panic, screaming this out with a heavy lisp and overexaggerated hand gestures. He suddenly calms done and says to himself.

"Unless... So, we're all trapped in here for god knows how long... And we're all guys right?"
indiffheya.gif

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

This is isn't good.Not good at all. Someone got killed...hmmm...trapped in a cabin...what is a Desperado to do...

*Desperado looks down. Around the floor cabin. Perhaps theres a serect passage down below.*

If I'm gonna die..its not gonna be like this..

*Keeps searching*

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Even though I died, can I still post comments on it?

And Pirate, Samarkand is another land near Albion. It's where Garth is from. It's mentioned at the end of Fable II.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;335765 said:
Even though I died, can I still post comments on it?

And Pirate, Samarkand is another land near Albion. It's where Garth is from. It's mentioned at the end of Fable II.

Sure you're allowed to post here, you just aren't allowed to Role-Play. (If that makes any sense)

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Shirosaki walks past the body and heads out into the forest, looking for whatever killed him so that he can have some fun.

Cain

Reaction score

Arrav says to shirosaki,"You can't go outside, the door is locked". Shirosaki then trys to open the door. It then unlocks and opens and shirosaki falls through the doorway out of the cabin. It then closes and locks. Shirosaki is trapped outside. Several creatures appear and walk towards Shirosaki. Then the rest of you hear a banging on the back door of the cabin. Arrav says,"One of you go to investigate. I will shoot some of the demons attacking shirosaki". He fires 2 shots from his sawn off double barrel and kills one of them. He then reloads.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Shirosaki dodges and weaves around the demon attacks, wondering how exactly Joe could have been killed by them. He shuts his eyes, sighs quite deeply and then his face is fixed in an insane grin. He slices from foe to foe and runs and spins around pretty elegantly as he laughs.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Cyndrome laughs, he summons fire and scorches many of the demons with the hellfire they came from.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Paul panics as Cyndrome shoots fireballs with his magic - Cyndrome had not realised that between him and the demons there was about half a meter of wood ready to ignite.

At the thought of the entire hut burning down, Paul throws the appletini he was drinking in an attempt to sooth the flames only to make it worse. He then shrieks and runs to the bathroom where he begins to sob.