• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do terrorists commit suicide?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Why do terrorists commit suicide?

Sean;354485 said:
And it never will make sense.. it's just... stupid.

And thats why we live in the world today. Nobody understands one another and if they dont, they think its stupid.

So, Goodbye.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

It's terrorism, why can't I call it stupid? ... lmao.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;354743 said:
It's terrorism, why can't I call it stupid? ... lmao.

I wasent just talking about terrorism, you were talking about the whole religion side of it, People find christianity hard to understand so they think it stupid, you can use this example for alot of things, goes on and on and wont stop because people are stubborn and too selfish to open up and understand and respect one anothers beliefs, Yes i think the whole suicidal thing is disgusting and silly, but i understand why they do it. They wont stop either.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

No, I WAS talking to the suicide bombing part, I wasn't calling muslims stupid, I was calling terrorism stupid, he said "I don't understand it"(terrorism) so I said "And I don't think we ever will... it's just... stupid." I think I know what I'm replying to more than you do since well, it's my post.

Scare, I agree with you. They never will stop. And neither will the US, each side will keep ****ing each other up. The War on Terrorism is a war nobody can win.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;354784 said:
No, I WAS talking to the suicide bombing part, I wasn't calling muslims stupid, I was calling terrorism stupid, he said "I don't understand it"(terrorism) so I said "And I don't think we ever will... it's just... stupid." I think I know what I'm replying to more than you do since well, it's my post.

Scare, I agree with you. They never will stop. And neither will the US, each side will keep ****ing each other up. The War on Terrorism is a war nobody can win.

He's saying that you think it's stupid because you don't understand why they do it. It's an ignorant view, which I agree with Scarecrow on. You only think it's stupid because it's fundamental aspects are incompatible with your own beliefs. If you had grown up in this environment (the Middle East, etc) then you may think that Christianity is stupid and that suicide bombing is honourable.

All he's saying is that it's a matter of perspective.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

They probably believe that not sacrificing yourself is a cowards way out.

Terrorists can die in their own time. Don't go all racist and go all "allah" on everyone. Don't forget the IRA.

Arseface said:
Actually, the old testament (the book which provides the basic laws for both Christians and Jews) is full of people murdering men, women (but not before they have their way with them) and children, all to satisfy a jealous and vengeful god.

In the old testament, it has two sisters raping the father to have a baby. The bible is a f*cked up story that should be banned. It's bullsh*t.

I can't wait until 2012...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

The only thing that is going to happen in 2012 is some suicides from some very stupid people. And maybe some media coverage on doomsday crazy people.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;354823 said:
In the old testament, it has two sisters raping the father to have a baby. The bible is a f*cked up story that should be banned. It's bullsh*t.

My exact point. It shouldn't be banned though. No book should ever be banned. Whether we like it or not, it's contributed to a big part of our history and should be studied as such; not as an infallable holy book, but in the same was as the Communist Manifesto. Purely historyical.

Zjuggernaut;354823 said:
I can't wait until 2012...

The funny thing about the whole 2012 thing is that the Mayans didn't even have a concept of the apocalypse. It's a purely western invention that was adapted into Mayan scriptures by biased interpretations. There are no pre-conquistador writings relating to the end of the world.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I can't wait for 2012. It will weed out a lot of stupid in the human gene pool; just like 2000 did.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Ramen too that!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

yeah y2k was great. killed some of the idiots, and helped the economy. if we can do this every 12 years there may be hope for the human race :D