• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Is It That Girl Gamers...

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
:L <- the hell is that? you post it like, every time. It vaguely looks like an emoticon such as: :I or :T it just kinda looks like a drooling face...

I actually have no idea, my friends and I always took it to be a laughing face, maybe the L stands for laughing, I don't know, but it's my go-to smiley face, so i'm afraid you may have to put up with it for a little longer :L.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Ok let me check that picture of yours.

Wait, let me check your age as well.

*Unlike (juse a precaution, no offense)

Ha, thought that might happen. If I were a year older, maybe not :L.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Maybe is just a primal need to be loved/liked by some one of the opposite sex weather it be physical or not.

It is indeed something primal; I quite understand that. What I am flabbergasted by is that they obviously use absolutely no brain power to think past those kinds of primal urges, which would be slightly more understandable if you saw some hot girl in real life, but over the internet where you don't even know someone or know what they look like? Come on.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
It is indeed something primal; I quite understand that. What I am flabbergasted by is that they obviously use absolutely no brain power to think past those kinds of primal urges, which would be slightly more understandable if you saw some hot girl in real life, but over the internet where you don't even know someone or know what they look like? Come on.

Exactly. I mean, I could be the most horrible person in the world, and super, super ugly for all anyone here knows, and nobody would even know because all they see is the fact that i'm a girl who plays Xbox and goes on game forums. It's stupid.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Just to clarify. Which other female beside Sephi did you notice getting more likes than usual?

Because if that's your only source of information... that's Sephi, come on.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Just to clarify. Which other female beside Sephi did you notice getting more likes than usual?

Gikoku! Oh, wait...

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I'll admit she was the only girl I saw here (I mean, there are 177 pages in that thread, I wasn't going to look through all of them! :L), but I was just using that as an example, the question was more regarding women on gaming sites in general.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
but over the internet where you don't even know someone or know what they look like? Come on.

Its mutual; She dose not know what he looks like, He dose not know what she looks like. Its what makes it so easy for other people to be such ass holes when they are anonymous. Also makes it easier to be friendly. Its what makes phone sex fun i guess, same thing really... text rather then words though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Wut's a gurl?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
hanson.png