• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is Microsoft so ****?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Why is Microsoft so ****?

Today of all days. My team lose to their rivals AND I get RRoDed. WTF is wrong with the world?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Why is Microsoft so ****?

*hugs*
I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Maybe the rival team work for Microsoft on the side?

Could happen...

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

It's just Microsoft's nature.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Arseface;322783 said:
Today of all days. My team lose to their rivals AND I get RRoDed. WTF is wrong with the world?
What are we talking about?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah what are we talking about? o_O RRoDed?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sean;322997 said:
Red Ring of Death-ed.

And bwahahahahahahaahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Gunman23;323002 said:
Answer please.
We are talking about how his team lost to their rival team on an undisclosed game, his also getting the Red Ring of Death, and him going "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE LIFE ISN'T FAIIIIIRRRRR" hoping people will give a ****.

I don't. :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Oh! Please, dude. That's NOTHING.

My Xbox had problems THREE times in a total range of 9 months. First I got Red Ring, sent it in, it finally got fixed. About 3 months later it got messed up, it kept scratching the disk, and made this irritating screeching noise every time I put a game in, it magically stopped itself... then another 3 months later, it couldn't even read any disks and my profile got messed up so I couldn't use it to sign in on the site, my email and password had been changed and I didn't know what it was. My profile had 24K gamerscore, so I had a broken Xbox and my profile had been screwed, to throw on top of that, every time we called Microsoft about my Xbox (all of 7 times) an arabian or an indian would pick up, barely speaking English, and reading from the manual, they hung up on us 6 out of 7 times, while we were in the middle of talking to them. Just a fact that Microsoft blows nut sack and should be destroyed till there's nothing left but rubble and ash!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

What will never cease to amaze me is how people badmouth Microsoft for all the wrong they've done in the world because their 360 got the RRoD, yet the majority of teenagers who do this spend all day on their xBox 360.

Complete and utter stupidity.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;323009 said:
What will never cease to amaze me is how people badmouth Microsoft for all the wrong they've done in the world because their 360 got the RRoD, yet the majority of teenagers who do this spend all day on their xBox 360.

Complete and utter stupidity.

:( ...

You caught me red handed.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sean;323013 said:
:( ...

You caught me red handed.
Bwahahaha.

You aren't alone. My brother is worse. He goes on and on and on about how the 360 is a bucket and it sucks, but he literally spends every waking moment on it. The xBox 360 is never turned off unless he is asleep.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;323014 said:
Bwahahaha.

You aren't alone. My brother is worse. He goes on and on and on about how the 360 is a bucket and it sucks, but he literally spends every waking moment on it. The xBox 360 is never turned off unless he is asleep.

Oh, okay then yes your brother is worse. I only complained when it broke. Except when I thought it was ridiculous to pay for online, other than that I never had complaints for it. Then I noticed that most everybody at my school said that their xbox broke after about 8 months, exactly when mine broke. xD It's like Microsoft plans for all Xbox 360's to break 8 months after it's played, so they can get more moneeeyz !

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sean;323019 said:
Oh, okay then yes your brother is worse. I only complained when it broke. Except when I thought it was ridiculous to pay for online, other than that I never had complaints for it. Then I noticed that most everybody at my school said that their xbox broke after about 8 months, exactly when mine broke. xD It's like Microsoft plans for all Xbox 360's to break 8 months after it's played, so they can get more moneeeyz !
But they do replace all RRoDed 360s, which is a good sign.

Really, a problem that takes a while to occur can't really be caught in testing.

But, I've had three 360s. The first one lasted 2 hours. The second one had RRoD straight out of the box. The third one still works. So as you can imagine I wasn't at great terms with Microsoft, but I didn't complain about it. I got a good 360 in the end.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

LOLRRODFTL

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sean;323022 said:
LOLRRODFTL

LOLDON'TSPAM, please.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;323030 said:
LOLDON'TSPAM, please.

LOLRRODFTL -

LOL, Red Ring Of Death - For The Loss

I was laughing at Dark's poor situation of three Xbox's, therefore not spam.

LOLIDONTSPAM, please.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yes, you were.

Short Annoying Periodic Messages.

It was like if you'd just post a "LOL".