• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIP: Unnamed 2D RPG

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
Well guys it's been a while since I last updated the thread with anything, but I did want to let you guys know the RPG isn't dead. Quite the opposite actually, I've got 3 new maps built and ready for npc/event population as we speak. So hang tight. :)

And as always I thank everybody for their ongoing support with this project. ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I'll play if I have time. I've been on this forum a while and I often see people making games like this that they never finish, so it'd be great to see this one come around.

Also.

You Smell. :D

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
I'll play if I have time. I've been on this forum a while and I often see people making games like this that they never finish, so it'd be great to see this one come around.

Also.

You Smell. :D

Don't worry this isn't dead or anything, I'm working on the low level stuff getting things working properly. I'm doing my best :'( Though I can't say the same for Azer... *beats azer with stick* WHO AGREED TO HELP ME :mad:

Also.

YOU SMELL :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Don't worry this isn't dead or anything, I'm working on the low level stuff getting things working properly. I'm doing my best :'( Though I can't say the same for Azer... *beats azer with stick* WHO AGREED TO HELP ME :mad:

Also.

YOU SMELL :D
WHY GAWD.

Azer's too busy fapping to skyrim.

DieselFuelOnly

Reaction score
Just a question you can completely ignore, but how big do you think this project is going to end up? As in, byte size, not necessarily in bytes but whatever you... Never mind...

I highly apologize for missing your post until now, I don't know how that happened. But your question is a good one. Right now I can't be sure as the game is still early in the making, but I don't think it will be any more than 200mb MAX.

Of course, that could change at any time. But since somebody has asked, I'll update the build size from time to time.

Also, I know I said like... a week ago there would be a demo. Things have been set back a bit due to life in general, and I apologize for not coming through on that:( However, as I said the project hasn't been abandoned. It's still very much alive and kicking, with two developers on the job now :thumbsup: