• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Way to die?

Reaction score
Okay, So I know how terribly creative You all can be by now so I just though I'd ask...

WHAT?

is the worst way a Human being could possibly die, anyone? Don't be shy folks, be as gory/nasty as You like.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's the worst, but I would not want my head to be penetrated all the way through my eye out the back with any phallic-shaped object. xD

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Being run over by a clown on a unicycle....not knowing whether to laugh or scream...

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Being raped by a t-rex.

And then being mugged afterwards.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
No serious replies, really? What about having first your tongue slowly cut out, then one of your eyes gouged out while you're still alive. The chop a finger off, another finger, your other eye, then slit your throat and let you die slowly?

Reaction score
Being burnt to death would be one the most horrible deaths I'd say. I'd also say that a death involving humiliation of some kind would be one of the worst too. Or maybe getting bit by a Zombie (if they were real) and slowly becoming one of them.

Avarael

Reaction score
Having your skin flayed. Strip by strip. While you watch. I also heard of another but I was so horrified I can't even repeat it. I could paste it though... Oh. and another would be buried alive!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Being tied on a chair with me talking. You will beg for death.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Having a curling iron inserted into your [choose a bodily orifice] and waiting patiently as it slowly heats up and burns you to death from the inside out.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
chinese torture of having water dripping... going through that while not being fed... so you starve to death over the course of the next several weeks.

on a side note... the most manly way to die is how i'm going to go when i'm old and going anyway. a noose made from razor wire, and super glue my hands to my head. jump and have my neck severed. when they find my body, it'll look like i pulled my own head off. ****ing badass.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Riding on an airplane that gets hijacked, you try to be a hero and get stabbed with a big knife then kicked out the door where the depressurisation sucks all your internal organs out through the wound as you watch in horror. Maybe not the worst but its creative.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Three ways:

Being burned or boiled alive.

Being sawed in half, starting from your crundle.

Being slashed slowly to death, for example: In some Japanese horror film I saw, a dude poured razors in a guys mouth and forced them down with boiling water.

Best way to die? Being eaten alive by a beautiful girl.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Worst way to die? Having your eyes slowly cut out by a cold knife, then having your skin slowly peeled off, and then wearing a straightjacket with the insides lined with sharp barbed wire while slowly having your tongue pulled out. And the icing on the cake: having to do it to yourself.

Or, having just saved Earth from a nuclear holocast slipping on some soap and drowning in the toilet.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
This is something I've given considerable thought. The worst way for me to die would be to drown. I've had a nightmare about this once, I was lowered into a glass box of water that was then sealed. I could see that there were people watching me as I struggled to free myself. It's a slow death. Not exceedingly painful but certainly frightening, knowing that you are going to die, being able to think about it as it happened, choosing between holding your breath and blacking out or taking in water in a futile attempt to live.

So I decided I would never be a magician.

You know when you inhale water you immediately go into shock right? So its not so bad.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Drowning and burning to death are tied for me.

Burning would just be so ****ing excruciating, but not being able to breathe is just... No. I couldn't imagine it. Drowning to death has been one of my worst fears since I was very small.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Have all blood in your body suddenly frozen solid. Then be lit on fire.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
chinese torture of having water dripping... going through that while not being fed... so you starve to death over the course of the next several weeks.

Speaking of Chinese Torture Methods, one thing they used to do is strap you couple of feet above the ground, in a confined space, and then plant bamboo shoots on the ground underneath you. Bamboo grows at a rate of 4 feet a day, and since you're strapped face-down you have to watch as the bamboo slowly but inevitably grows through your body and pierces all of your vital organs.