• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Legendary Weapon!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your own Legendary Weapon!

Kenric;72740 said:
Your Spawning Chests Doesnt Make Sense!!!!!!!

It seemed to make some sense to some people. And I said READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD there's another way to spawn chests by using albion explorer.

K

Kenric

Ok How Do I use Albion Explorer Alot Of Pepole Say You Need Free roam i dont understand anything some one tell me step by step pleas ehow i get albion exploer too work and spawning cheasts with my wepons and junk in them pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease please please im begging any one!!!!!!!

H

Hexadecimal

Kenric;72767 said:
Ok How Do I use Albion Explorer Alot Of Pepole Say You Need Free roam i dont understand anything some one tell me step by step pleas ehow i get albion exploer too work and spawning cheasts with my wepons and junk in them pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease please please im begging any one!!!!!!!

there are a number of stickies in the modding section... perhaps you could read through them...http://forums.projectego.net/f26/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kenric;72767 said:

Albion Explorer - Free Roam IS explained step by step here: http://forums.projectego.net/freeroam-setup-2152/

And there are plenty of sections on modding in sticky threads in this section as Hex said.

K

Kenric

I shouldent have too go thruw All This Crap!!!! I Just Want Mods!!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kenric;72771 said:
I shouldent have too go thruw All This Crap!!!! I Just Want Mods!!!!

Well you have to download them and set them up yourself no-one can do that for you. Modding isnt just a download and its there process, and if you dont want any effort involved maybe modding isnt the thing for you.

EDIT* Comment After This Removed And User Banned For Very Offensive Remarks And Spam Even When Offered Help And People Like Him Dont belong Here

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;72772 said:
Well you have to download them and set them up yourself no-one can do that for you. Modding isnt just a download and its there process, and if you dont want any effort involved maybe modding isnt the thing for you.

EDIT* Comment After This Removed And User Banned For Very Offensive Remarks And Spam Even When Offered Help And People Like Him Dont belong Here

Welcome to my hell. :ninja:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wow now I'm interested as to what he said....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;73172 said:
Wow now I'm interested as to what he said....

It was deleted for a reason but was just the sign of another Forum Troll (The term not the member)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah so he was just that forum troll guy? k...

B

biggz

+lots of rep!!! nice job! keep throwing mods out for us!
+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep

S

Sfnix

hello... i tried to add damage to OBJECT_LEGENDARY_LONGBOW and it didnt work... its Skorm's Bow, right? ive tried to add damage to other weapons and it worked... but not this one... all help appreciated

OldBoy

Reaction score

Sfnix;84262 said:
hello... i tried to add damage to OBJECT_LEGENDARY_LONGBOW and it didnt work... its Skorm's Bow, right? ive tried to add damage to other weapons and it worked... but not this one... all help appreciated

Go to the CWeaponDef of the OBJECT_LEGENDARY_LONGBOW and look for Shot (it's SHOT_ARROW_SINGLE_LEGENDARY), and open the link below it.

There you can change the minimum damage and speed.

S

Sfnix

OldBoy;84302 said:
Go to the CWeaponDef of the OBJECT_LEGENDARY_LONGBOW and look for Shot (it's SHOT_ARROW_SINGLE_LEGENDARY), and open the link below it.

There you can change the minimum damage and speed.

thanks alot!!!

J

Jack-of-blunts

anyway to make ur custom weap always dragged around?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What do you mean dragged around? Oh you mean like if its too heavy?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;84497 said:
What do you mean dragged around? Oh you mean like if its too heavy?
I believe that's what he means. Can't think of anything else

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I edited that when I suddenly realised. I'll fiddle for the mean time.

C

clowking

Hello iam new and i have tried to make a weapon but my problem is that it dose no damage when i attack it dosnt even see to be hitting the enemy the sword i used was the bandit kings sword v1
*fixed*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

clowking;85142 said:
Hello iam new and i have tried to make a weapon but my problem is that it dose no damage when i attack it dosnt even see to be hitting the enemy the sword i used was the bandit kings sword v1
*fixed*

This has already been discussed, The bandit King Swords. (Twinblades weapons) Do not work and do not cause any damage. And there's no way (As of yet) To fix this.