• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fable story told by me

F

Forum-Troll

Re: A Fable story told by me

and still you idiots never answered the bow and arrow comment. you know how hard it is to get to fire a bow to a lethal point? so how is it being not only a kid, but INJURED FROM FALLING ABOUT 15 FEET, how can you fire a bow that could kill something?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Forum-Troll;23647 said:
and still you idiots never answered the bow and arrow comment. you know how hard it is to get to fire a bow to a lethal point? so how is it being not only a kid, but INJURED FROM FALLING ABOUT 15 FEET, how can you fire a bow that could kill something?

Funny, last time I checked you could not shoot fire and lightining from your hands, or slow down time or....I could go on, but you get it.

Last time I checked Fable wasn't reality, but a freaking game.

D

darthlime101

First off, edit you posts so your not double posting. Second off, I agree with Skorms Son. Make up your own story and see if yours is any better.

Third, its a story. Its not real. Its called "artistic lisence". You can put whatever you want in your story. The laws of physics don't matter in a story. Man, some people really know how you wreck your day. Thanks a lot FourmTroll. :realmad:

D

Darkside Hazuki

Don't get annoyed. That's what he wants. If anything, his stupidity is both amusing and pitiful at the same time.

F

Fable_Fan005

Forum-Troll;23647 said:

if u read the naxt chap u see that he dosent die next time make sure u have all the facts befor u think about being a samrt ***. and in the game when u are a teenager u fire a bow and use a iron sword.

F

Fable_Fan005

This is the third chapter in my book i tryed to exspand the hero into will and some basic knowlege to help him in this room he is locked in. hope u like it

CHAPTER TWO START​
WEEK OF PAIN​
I wake up in a massive amount of pain. But I don’t care I just lie in the water thinking about the day before. I wonder what has happened to Albion and my family. I stand up still half in the water and make my why to the bookshelf. I start to look through the books and I see a book called the forgotten language. I start to look at the book I se the words “hck nohc” it translates to “Join me”. I wonder why Skorn want me to “join him”? I realize this book is something I might need later. I put the book on the ground and wonder what there might be to eat in this room. I look for hours and find nothing to eat. I looked high and low but found nothing. I am at this point thirsty and start to walk over to the lake. I see something move in the water. I think “fish I never even thought about fish”. I look around me for something to catch it with. I see what looks like a stick in the corner of the room I run over and find out it’s a fishing pole. I cast my line into the water. And within a few minutes I caught a fish. I then wonder what I could use to cook the fish. I run over to the books and grab one. I look at the title “book of spells”. I toss it aside and look for a different book to use. I find “The book of Avo” this made me think my mother instantly. But I don’t have time to think of her now I start to tare pages out of the book. I put them in a pile and look for a why to start the fire. I look around the room for a flint to start a fire but I cant find one. While looking I look through the “book of spells”. I look for the spell “fireball”. I find it and look at the motions to cast the spell. I try them but nothing happens. I try again and I see a spark in my hands. I try one last time this time a very small fireball appears in my hand I toss it onto the pile of paper and hoist the fish above the fire and let it cook…

A few days later I still cant feel my shoulder that much. I practice my fireball skills most of the time. And on occasion shoot a few arrows I made from a few sticks after sharpening the tips of them. I wonder when I am going to get out of this room and what the world will be like when I get out. I yell, “ How mush longer?” I hear a voice say, “Not much longer there are still bandits out here.” Disappointed I sit down and look through some more of the Book Of Spells. It was around this time I started to learn about the difference between good and evil spells and how the effect to why the spell works. I try to use an evils spell know as “drain life” I tried using it on a wasp that flew by me. A green light of energy came flying from my hand and hit the wasp. I could feel the life force of the wasp being put into my body it started to help heal my wounds. It was the beat I had felt in days. But it all came at the cost of an innocent life of a wasp. I was my first taste of what an evil spell can do to another being. I decided not to try it again after the use of the spell I started to felt different I felt like a part of me had changed. It was about a week after the first day I was in the room and I heard the words “It is done, you may go know”………. I was free at last but what the world is like after this last week. The door opened and I see my fathers corps hung from a tree in from of me. I then realized who won this battle and what I must do…………

[FONT=&quot]END CHAPTER THREE[/FONT]

F

FableFreak

They keep on getting better! If you want help with anything just hit me up, I personally am an accomplished writer by school and state standards so I could lend advice and/or ideas if needed. Just helping out another storyteller! :)

F

Fable_Fan005

fablefreak1;23684 said:
They keep on getting better! If you want help with anything just hit me up, I personally am an accomplished writer by school and state standards so I could lend advice and/or ideas if needed. Just helping out another storyteller! :)

thax for the coplement at the time i am just working on this story but i have a idea for a 2ed but it to early to get ahead of myself like that

F

Forum-Troll

Tsuyu;23650 said:
Funny, last time I checked you could not shoot fire and lightining from your hands, or slow down time or....I could go on, but you get it.

that would require magic training which KIDS DON'T GET UNTIL THEY'VE BEEN IN THE GUILD FOR YEARS OF TRAINING

F

Forum-Troll

Tsuyu;23650 said:

that would require magic training which KIDS DON'T GET UNTIL THEY'VE BEEN IN THE GUILD FOR YEARS OF TRAINING

darthlime101;23651 said:
First off, edit you posts so your not double posting.

well if it'll keep me from getting banned...

Second off, I agree with Skorms Son. Make up your own story and see if yours is any better.

I will have your story tommorow, ready for viewing...
Third, its a story. Its not real. Its called "artistic lisence". You can put whatever you want in your story. The laws of physics don't matter in a story.

it was more the fact it was just stupid and could of had a lot more effort put into it. if it was truely a good story I would with all honesty pay due credit.

Fable_Fan005;23670 said:
if u read the naxt chap u see that he dosent die next time make sure u have all the facts befor u think about being a samrt ***. and in the game when u are a teenager u fire a bow and use a iron sword.

Okay well that's something that should belong in the BEGINNING of the f**king story!!

Man, some people really know how you wreck your day. Thanks a lot FourmTroll. :realmad:

My pleasure.... :lol:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Forum-Troll;23692 said:
well if it'll keep me from getting banned...

LOL!!

Bit late for that, isn't it?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214;23760 said:
LOL!!

Bit late for that, isn't it?

:lol: touche!

F

Fable_Fan005

So what dose every one think about my story so far?

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

f*cking awesome

D

darkruler500

By Skorm it could be an award-winning novel!.........with more chapters it copuld anyway.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Please avoid the double posting, do edit your posts instead, if you please.

D

darkruler500

Sorry I didn't realize I could edit my posts until about a minute ago.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No worries, it's an honest enough mistake. Just watch yourself in the future.