• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fable story told by me

D

darthlime101

Re: A Fable story told by me

Good third chapter. Keep 'em comming.

F

Fable_Fan005

ok i need some ideas for a female name in my next chapter so post some ideas.

D

darthlime101

How bout Whispers mother? Or Scarlet Robes mother or someones mother. lol... Pretty Polly as a Hero. :lol:

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

how bout leeann

U

Unsung Hunter

great story

+rep

u should feature a good ol' trader in ur little story next chapter=P

D

darthlime101

Unsung Hunter;24196 said:
great story

+rep

u should feature a good ol' trader in ur little story next chapter=P
A trader would be awesome. lol... maybe he could give the your character the Singing Sword. ROFL! :lol::lol::lol:

F

Fable_Fan005

The next Chapten in the book i tried to get some more people into the story so i hope u all like it

START CHAPTER FOUR​
DEATH OF A FATHER, AND THE BIRTH OF A HERO​

I fall no my knees and start to pond at the ground in rage. “WHY ME WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO ME” I yell. I stand up and start to walk to my father’s body. I cut the rope that was hanging him. I carried him over to a area next to the tower I had fallen out of I found your grave there only one was used. I put my father in the grave and start to pray. I can only remember a prayer my mother had thought me as a child. I start to say the prayer and I heard a voice. I look to my left and see a body against a wall. They asked, “Why did u stop praying?” I was amazed that a person had live through the attack. “How did you live through the attack?” they said “I hid in a chamber I found when I run through the door in the library what about you?” “I hid in the demon door over there.”
The person looked up at me I was stuned to find out they where a woman. She had the most amazing eyes I had ever seen. Her hair was long and black. She says, “Let finish the prayer.” She walked up to me and grabs my hand and we start to pray.

After we where done with the prayer I started to tear up. The girl turns around and asks, “What’s wrong?” I say, “That is my father.” She turns my around and hugs me. She says, “I know what it feels like…. To lose your family. I lost never knew my father he was hero and was never home he was killed in the arena. My mother tried to raise me herself. But she was killed but bandits a long time ago. The guild took me in about three years ago. This place was like a home to me and now its gone.” I started to think about my mother and if she was all right. I tried not to think about it. She asked me “So what is your name?” “My name is Xugan.” I a “Well Xugan my name is Alida.” I finally found out here name. She lets go of me and asks me where i am from. I say, “I am from Bowerstone North.” She looks at me and says, “What is your fathers name?” I say, “His name is Xugan the 3erd and my full name is Xugan the 4th” “Wow your dad was the mayor of Bowerstone wasn’t he?” “Ya he was why do you ask.” She started to cry a little. “Because he was the one that brought me here when I was young.”

Alida and I start to walk out of the guild and out into lookout point. What I saw there would haunt me for the rest of my life. The first thing I saw was Gimuses dragon dead over the boasting platform. Their where bodies as far as the eye could see. Many heroes did that day. The Great Bowerstone Forest was now dark and cold. The picnic area was burnt to the ground. And to my right I see my town. Bowerstone is all but gone. The walls my Grandfather had build 50 years ago where broken and crack and missing in places. The gates were burnt with most of the houses. I start to run as fast as I can to Bowerstone. Alida yells “Wait for me Xugan!” I don’t stop I just run with all my might. I see traders hung all along the walls of the tavern. And the city guards all beheaded. Even the children were killed in this blood bath. I fell the anger I felt the first time I seen Skorn. I run into the North half of town. I run up to my house and see it half destroyed. I run into my father’s room and look for his sword. I heard a voice when I pick it up. “Xugan you are the one I have chosen u must stop Skorn at all costs.” Then a small drop fell from the sky it looked like a tear. It fell onto the sword a cracked it in the middle. “This is a gift I give you to help u stop Skorn it is called Avos Tear” I look at the sword it has a glow in the area where the crack is. “Xugan look to your left” I turn and see a bow. “It is Avos RageUse these well in your quest to stop Skorn. I go to pick up the bow but it is weighs too much. Then Alida run up and says, “Why didn’t you stop when I ask you to? And where did u get this bow?” She runs over and picks it up without a problem. “Humm Alida you must help Xugan on his quest you are the one the bow has chosen” “What me I cont be a hero I don’t know what to do” I say “But u have been at the guild u must know something?” “Well I know what they do for training.” Then the voice said “Then you two must train until u are ready you go out and stop Skorm”………..

[FONT=&quot]END CHAPTER FOUR[/FONT]

N

Necromancer

Dude that is kick ass.:noexpression:

D

darthlime101

Awesome. So the Great Bowerstone forest would be Darkwood or a different forest? Poor Traders. lol... decapitated Guards. :lol:

So sad that the children died. :(:'(

So wait, this Hero, Xugan, he's not an ancestor of the Fable videogame Hero is he? If he is, eww since Lady Grey is the daughter of Bowerstone. Incest..... :sick:

EDIT: Fable_Fan005, you should get these published into a book. I'm serious. I would read these books forever. Plus, writers' books get turned into movies more than games into movies. Think about it.

F

Fable_Fan005

lol u know what funny about this i had homework about a year ago and i had to make a book and i got a c+ on it and yes part of The Great Bowerstone Forest becomes greatwood and darkwood.

D

darthlime101

Sweet. Well these are great. Keep 'em comming, please.

D

darkruler500

I love your new addition! Splendid! Great idea about publishing darthlime101!

D

darthlime101

darkruler500;24443 said:
I love your new addition! Splendid! Great idea about publishing darthlime101!
I would read it like a Bible. It would be greatest book ever made.

Fable_Fan005, you've outdone yourself with these stories. We <3 you.:wub:

N

Necromancer

I think you should go and publish it to. It is a awsome story.

F

FableFreak

Just try it, take the chance. edit your errors first though, and once you do your stories will be full of kick-assery. Also make up an original title and fix some names and plot points so you don't get sued by lionhead for using their copyrighted material!

F

Fable_Fan005

sry bout the wait i got busy in school and football but here is the next chap hope u like it:D
START CHAPTER FIVE​
THREE YEARS OF TRAINING​
[FONT=&quot]“Wake up lazy bones.” Alida yells to me as I was sleeping. “I have a gift for you Xugan!” “What is it?” “You’ll have to come get it” I get up out of bed and look out my window of the old tavern we are staying in. It’s my birthday today and it is a beautiful day out. “Hurry up Xugan.” I sigh and think about the last two birthdays I have had. Both were nice days and were fun in the morning. But each night I start to think about when Avo will think I’m ready. And all I can think about is my training. I turn to my left and start to go down the stairs. Alida runs up to me and give me a hug. “Happy Birthday Xugan!” “Its good to see you two Alida” She lets go of me and says come look at what I made you. She grabs my hand and runs over to the table. I look at the table and see a cake. The cake says “Happy 17th Birthday” “Do u like it?” Alida asks me. “Ya I love it thank you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We didn’t train at all that day.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was getting late and I started a campfire. I yell “Alida I got the fire started!” No answer “Alida!” “Hold on a sec.” I sat down by the fire and waited. I heard footsteps so I look over my shoulder. “Hi Xugan.” It was Alida in the most amazing dress I had ever seen. “Wow you look great,” I say. “Thanks Xugan.” She started to blush. She sat down next to me. “Its nice out here.” I say. She leans against me and says, “Ya it is.” “Hey Xugan do you think we ever would have met if it wasn’t for….. We u know.” “That’s a strange question don’t you think” I look over at her and she was looking at me. She leaned in closer and we kissed……….[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I look at Alida and smile and she smiles back. “We better get inside Xugan” “Ya we should” We stood up and started to walk back to the tavern when there is a glow coming from behind us. I look and see a very tall beast with claws and fangs the size of swords. “Alida go inside” I tell her. The beast’s eyes where that dark red color. I pull out my sword. Then it started to rain. I stood there with my sword ready and the rain poring down on me. The beast lets out a terrible roar. I charge the beast I yell as I run toward the might beast. It swings it mighty claw at me. I pull my sword up and stick it into the beast hand. It pulls its hand up with me and the sword still in it. I pull out my sword and climb up to its shoulder and stab it again. It yells and grabs me. It holds me in front of it and starts to squash me. The pain is unbearable. I pull out my old knife and stab its hand. It just tightens its grip. I stab again and again. It finally lets go and I fall to the ground. I run up and start to cut it lags the might beast falls to its knees. Then an arrow flies in to the chest of the beast. I look over and see Alida shooting at the beast. This make the beast falls on it back. I sprint to the beast and climb onto it chest and stab it. Then black blood started to fly into the air. I then run to the head and stab it in the head. The beast yells and then dies……..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]END CHAPTER FIVE[/FONT]

D

darkoverlord

* Great story :thumbsup: - I am looking forward to hearing more of what happens * ( a hint in the future, take ur time ) -No need to hurry and mispell things and use inproper grammar. We will all still b here waiting 4 ur next chapter.^_^