• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying Homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blue Will

Annoying Homosexuals

All over the world of Fable there are men a women. Thats normal. But not when its the men that have huge love hearts over there heads and asking for wedding rings?!!?

I find it hilarious, not that i have found it in myself to actually marry a man, but kudos to Bioware for making it happen for all those homosexual gamers out there.

Please post your thoughts and feelings about gays in Fable :D

J

Johnnycky94

Re: Annoying Homosexuals

Im a hardcore republican. Thats all im going to say.....and nice RATM avatar. Zach de la rocha came out with a new single its sick.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

You say homosexuality is abnormal?

J

Johnnycky94

Its not right thats my opinion

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I think it`s odd that every man in Fable was homosexual (or bisexual). You could marry every man if I´M not mistaken and that`s weird.

J

Johnnycky94

It is weird. hope they change that their are no gays.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Yeah, but not every man or woman you see on the street is a homosexual (I still wouldn`t mind two-chicks action :shifty:).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Pfft. If there is something that I've come to learn from various... sources... is that every woman deep down lust for sapphic love.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

On the contrary, man is nothing but an animal, sometimes worse than those on four legs. Let's reason for a moment: If your God created everything, man and animals, why did he give animals such a "free love" attitude if homosexuality is so wrong? Why does it exist at all? Is he/she just a great big meanie who likes to torment us?

J

Johnnycky94

Good fight, but animals are here for us, and we are apart from them. We hav ethe intelligence to know that it is wrong to have same sex. God made me and you special and set us guidlines that w have fallen from.......bc of eve.

B

Blue Will

Im an atheist, so don't get me started on god etc. But if by "sapphic love" you mean "man on man" then yes, i have also heard that from one reliable resource :p

But thinking about it, if most men like chick action why cant woman have man action? I just say let it be and leave it, i think that do what you want to be happy. But your not going to see me with a another man anytime soon I'll tell you that!

:D

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

The way I see it, that's a bit silly. No offense, you'll see what I mean in a sec.

The way I figure it is this: God created everything. "He" made everything, including homosexuality. It's a part of nature itself. Then along came the Bible and began "speaking for God" - a book like any other, written by man.

Now we have two sides - the way "God" made it, and the rules man created for himself. And since "God" made everything, isn't is as very much blasphemous to say that homosexuality is wrong and sick? After all, "God" made it this way!

If I were to believe in some sort of all-mighty creator being, I'd side with how things are, because that is undeniable proof.

J

Johnnycky94

God even said not to have the same sex......the devil had eve eat the apple,a nd that was a sin. Homosexuality is a sin from the devil and it is said in the bible to

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;192003 said:
God even said not to have the same sex......the devil had eve eat the apple,a nd that was a sin. Homosexuality is a sin from the devil and it is said in the bible to

"The bible this, the bible that".

Disregard the bible for just a second and look at the world - the ultimate, final creation of God. Homosexuality is everywhere, not only in animals, now that I come to think about it. Early civilizations such as the ancient Greeks were homosexual. Wives were nothing but symbols, the men adopted young boys as their, took them "under their wings" so to speak, with a lot of man-boy loving.

B

Blue Will

There is no such thing as "God". I don't see how you can believe in such things but thats my opinion.

Homosexuality is there cus its there, it's experimentation. I'm not complaining about it because the girl on girl is good to have when needed. Must be the same from a woman's perspective considering man on man. So really i don't see a problem.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yeah another homophobic religious thread weee
God Made men and women and gave some of them the desire to have sexual relations with the same sex just to torture a select few because he is a sick and evil bastard :devil:

It's like making a delicious meal and then poisoning it so that if anyone eats it they are damned to hell. Nice work God you're a real piece of work.

Or perhaps things aren't as they seem.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Blue Will;192010 said:
There is no such thing as "God". I don't see how you can believe in such things but thats my opinion.

Homosexuality is there cus its there, it's experimentation. I'm not complaining about it because the girl on girl is good to have when needed. Must be the same from a woman's perspective considering man on man. So really i don't see a problem.
I agree with you completely. I don`t like that EVERY person in Albion is a Homosexual.
maybe it can be explained by the awesomeness of the hero, that no living thing is left cold with such a being nearby.

B

Blue Will

You speak of "God" as if he actually exists :p

Well yeh this thread was designed to talk about homosexuality in FABLE, not in the real world, who cares about the real world, thats not for us to decide or discuss we will leave that to other people. Forum for games? Yes, not a forum to discuss real world issues. :D

Happy Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.