• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying Homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Father of Skorm

Re: Annoying Homosexuals

cuple pictures to show scale of size of planet (more later) in reference to (Tsuyu's?) coment on erlier page.

S

SilentFilmStar

Father of Skorm;192279 said:
cuple pictures to show scale of size of planet (more later) in reference to (Tsuyu's?) coment on erlier page.

Wow Earth is tiny. It looks like Mercury is the size of North America.

F

Father of Skorm

here is another cuple. 1 more...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

There are videos about this in Youtube. You`ll be surprised to find out how small Arcturus really iscompared to other stars.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;192118 said:
This time, from what I've seen the villagers, are all individuals, with their own story lines. One of the families, has mentally slow people in it. When you stand next to a npc, you're interested in talking or flirting with them, a pop up screen, will show how to impress each one. It's hard to explain, until you've read it.:)

I've seen that in a video it's the same one where they talked about expression mini games. Wow this game is going to have some amazing depth to it.

SilentFilmStar;192175 said:
Speaking of the bible... I got kicked out of a library for moving all the bibles to the fiction section. :shifty:
That's just genious ha ha I commend you. Wouldn't it be funny if on one given day people around the globe did that with as many religious text as they could get their hands on.

TRA Rotid;192320 said:
There are videos about this in Youtube. You`ll be surprised to find out how small Arcturus really iscompared to other stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvBW1KK-Bc&eurl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0lxbzgwW7I
Makes you think for a bit doesn't it

J

Johnnycky94

A Gay grabbed my friends balls at a kegger, We kicked the **** out of him lol

F

Father of Skorm

just to give final pic. as rotid and ak said, arcturus aint as big (relatively) as it seems...

B

Blue Will

What's all this planet stuff? Wheres that topic from? It's interesting but its a bit random :p

J

Johnnycky94

THats just crazy hot big it is and how small our sun is. Wonder if their is anything bigger

B

Blue Will

I'm sure there is thousands of planets and suns that are bigger than that hidden throughout the universe somewhere. But for us, thinking how big our sun is compared to us, Antares is just ridiculous :p Does it actually exist? Are those scales and names actually genuine?

J

Johnnycky94

Yea they are, that huge one is one of thee brightest objects we can see. thjat is to scale, thats insane.

J

Johnnycky94

see the size of the sun to vy canis!!!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well this has certainly gone downhill fast - from gay bashing to religion bashing to star gazing.

I think that's about all the crap we can squeeze out of one thread, don't you?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.