• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying Homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnnycky94

Re: Annoying Homosexuals

Ok il disregard the bible. I do beleive in god but say i didnt. Why do we have 2 diffrent sexes, if it didnt matter we would have one. Homo's have a mix up in the genes, they have some traits that are for girls, They act very feminime. Why arent we all like that if its supposed to happen, why dont i like guys the way i love my women in bed? Their are two diffrent sexes to help us survive, animals have those defected genes too. Its not their fault and they are always going to fight it. But i am a beleiver of god and most of you on this forum arnet, which is alright bc thats your opinion. Thanks for being actually nice about usually peeople are immature. Ill debate later have to work out to look good for the ladies!

Actually having fun with this, idk about you?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The existence of a "God", a superior all-mighty creator can't be proven or disproven. However, when you look at the earth, the universe and beyond, you can't help but to wonder if there is something behind it. Actually, when you think about it, such a being "must" exist, it's all too much for the Big Bang to "just have happened".

As a Satanist, I believe in humanity. I do also believe in some sort of creator, however, if such a being exists, with such immense power and all, it wouldn't care about humanity because our little blue orb is nothing when viewed in comparison to the grandeur of the universe. It's rather preposterous for us to even consider that we would be the "chosen" of this being, when we're nothing but another creature on earth.

Johnnycky94;192019 said:
Ok il disregard the bible. I do beleive in god but say i didnt. Why do we have 2 diffrent sexes.

That is actually a good question. I guess sex wouldn't be as fun if we reproduced like earthworms.

Johnnycky94;192019 said:
Homo's have a mix up in the genes, they have some traits that are for girls, They act very feminime.

Stereotyping much? Not only is that totally wrong on a scientific level, but also a viewpoint born of ignorance. Homosexuality is not a "disease", something to be "cured".

Johnnycky94;192019 said:
Why arent we all like that if its supposed to happen, why dont i like guys the way i love my women in bed?

Because you are heterosexual. Simple as that. You can't help that as much as a homosexual can help that he/she prefers the same sex. Unlike animals and the ancient Greeks, we do not have a social structure that depends highly on your "social ranking".

Johnnycky94;192019 said:
Their are two diffrent sexes to help us survive, animals have those defected genes too. Its not their fault and they are always going to fight it.

Homosexuality in animals (as well as with the ancient Greeks ect ect) was never about reproducing. Apes and monkeys use it as a social tool, i.e a lower ranking male might sexually please a higher ranking one to increase his social status. Again "defected genes" is pure bollocks. Fight it? On the contrary, it is, as I said, a very important aspect of their social life.

B

Blue Will

It's good to see what other people think really, to see different views that i don't agree with but thats my opinion as you said. So yeh its cool.

I didn't expect to have all this when i made the thread but oh well, but yeh fun in a way. If you do have any thoughts on the actual topic, feel free to do so.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

What I truly believe is similar to Tsuyu that whatever omni powerful force is responsible for the creation of the universe that it isn't concerned whether or not I follow a set of rules set by my peers. If anything this being would want me or anyone else to enjoy the brief bit of life here on this plane.

J

Jester.

All i know is if your against homosexuals good for you if not then whatever, but you shouldnt go out of your way to be bothered by it...unless its forced upon you...then run...run far away.

As far as god goes I seriously doubt a big gigantic universe fart created us along with every other amazing creature on this planet...by pure accident. Weather or not an all knowing creator is out to help us or is just...chillin is beyond me.
I've tried to read the bible before but the old testament gets really hard to understand "if thou eye hast sinned it be better to cast it out then allow thine body to become lost to sin" (or something like that anyway).
And I find there to be something morally wrong about the new testament which is essentially shortening "gods" word...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Jester.;192043 said:
"if thou eye hast sinned it be better to cast it out then allow thine body to become lost to sin"

"If you have witnessed sin*, it's better to gouge it out than allow your whole body to become lost to sin."

*Suppose it could also be "sin with your eyes" i.e looking with desire/jealousy at something - pop goes the weasel!

J

Jester.

Tsuyu;192047 said:
i.e looking with desire/jealousy at something - pop goes the weasel!

Yeah see problem with that is...My eyes woulda gone long ago...cause tight jeans and a girl...and twins and....*shivers*

I still dont see the whole issue with homosexuality I mean if you are one or partake in it...good for you if not then again good for you, the opposing side/view of it or anything really should never bother you unless its forced upon you in some way.

Like communism sounds great on paper but in real life kinda blows; I have no real problems with it...unless it was forced upon me...then **** would be going down!:cool:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Very strange conversation.o_O This whole days been strange. Think I'll go back to sleep, and try again.:p

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

As the head of the infamous "God Hates Fags"-church/inbred family said:

"Hate homosexuals? I'm the only one who loves those filthy beasts, trying to save them from damnation!".

Or something like that.

J

Jester.

moonfever;192052 said:
Very strange conversation.o_O This whole days been strange. Think I'll go back to sleep, and try again.:p

No don't leave us we need all the sane minded people we can get, its like Tsuyu, AK and I are holding down the fort...the fort of saneness.

And Tsuyu How much you willing to bet that if we did have to cast out our eyes due to sin, You'd be nothing but a torso and I'd be missing 90% of mah face..:lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;192054 said:
No don't leave us we need all the sane minded people we can get, its like Tsuyu, AK and I are holding down the fort...the fort of saneness.

And Tsuyu How much you willing to bet that if we did have to cast out our eyes due to sin, You'd be nothing but a torso and I'd be missing 90% of mah face..:lol:
OK, I'll stay, but nobody looses their eyes, please. Let's talk Fable 2.:lol:

J

Jester.

Fine by me,

Hmm Oddly enough there were alot of men in the original fable who went...er both ways...

the worst was those bastards carrying boxs.....

EDIT:
moonfever;192056 said:

Awww yeah take that
We gots moonfever
Sane People: 1
Not So Sane People: 0
Jack Thompson: -5

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I dunno, I've been having some sinful stuff on my chest as well... I'd probably be a bellybutton, at most.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;192058 said:
Fine by me,

Hmm Oddly enough there were alot of men in the original fable who went...er both ways...

the worst was those bastards carrying boxs.....
I think I'll go visit a different thread on Fable 2.

J

Jester.

moonfever;192056 said:

moonfever;192061 said:
I think I'll go visit a different thread on Fable 2.

No i just tallied the scores!

Tsuyu;192059 said:
I dunno, I've been having some sinful stuff on my chest as well... I'd probably be a bellybutton, at most.

amen...er...o_O

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Ah, you sinner, you triple posted. Now we must cut your arms off.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I wonder if triple posting is a heavier sin than Tsuyu`s life adventures combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.