• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

F

FableFreak

Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

1. What did that Millionth customer procure from your company?
2. Damnit!
3. Can I have his number?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;186708 said:
1. What did that Millionth customer procure from your company?
2. Damnit!
3. Can I have his number?

1. Millionth Customer didnt get anything, all the Staff got the bonus. :lol:

2. Was worth a shot though so admire you for that.

3. I dont have his personal number. :lol:

F

FableFreak

1. I didn't mean what did they get for being the Millionth customer, I meant what did they buy that made them the millionth.
2. Give me all your admiration!
3. Damnit!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Such a shame they aren't the paper pictures - everyone has missed out on the cheese...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;186715 said:
1. I didn't mean what did they get for being the Millionth customer, I meant what did they buy that made them the millionth.
2. Give me all your admiration!
3. Damnit!

1. No idea id have to check the customer database when i was at work, also it would be boring anyway. :lol:

2. You will get some but not it all. ^_^

3. Yeah but what can you do... :lol:

Angel;186755 said:
Such a shame they aren't the paper pictures - everyone has missed out on the cheese...

Werent that much different as they were only taken a couple of minutes apart. Only difference with the paper one was i was laughing because they asked me to lean backwards. At the point i did i realised my head was almost up Shells skirt as the wind blew at the same time. :lol:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;186761 said:
Werent that much different as they were only taken a couple of minutes apart. Only difference with the paper one was i was laughing because they asked me to lean backwards. At the point i did i realised my head was almost up Shells skirt as the wind blew at the same time. :lol:

:lol: Now that would be funny to see.

F

FableFreak

Triz;182858 said:
This one is for Fable Freak. What's the weirdest thing you have seen at San Francisco? :lol: ( I'm being random ) [ If I rember correctly, you do live at San Francisco right? ]

Probably when I was in one of the sw@nkiest (nicest) parts of town I saw a homeless man just drop his drawers, squat behind a mailbox, and take a dump right there in public.

That or the Folsom Street Fair... *shivers, then vomits all over keyboard, repeat*

Edit: Haha, I had no idea the word "w-a-n-k" was censored!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

FableFreak;190523 said:
Edit: Haha, I had no idea the word "w-a-n-k" was censored!
Not anymore. I've also removed a ton of other keywords from the swear filter too.

F

FableFreak

Wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Fablefreak, cut it out...you wanker.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Is Philip K. Dick still censored? How 'bout Cheney? Or Tricky Dick?

EDIT: No.

A

aeonbleu

uh, hi, long time reader, first time writer.. i have a question, how would i go about removing a thread that i personally posted on this forum? am i as a member even granted that privilage? and if not, who would i be able to contact to have that done?

also, is there any plan in the future to allow each member to personalize the look of this forum specific for that member login? for example, "johndoe" wants to have a black or a blue forum colour scheme and "janedoe" wants to have a pink or purple forum colour scheme. instead of just the silver colour scheme thats set now.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

aeonbleu;191023 said:
uh, hi, long time reader, first time writer.. i have a question, how would i go about removing a thread that i personally posted on this forum? am i as a member even granted that privilage? and if not, who would i be able to contact to have that done?

also, is there any plan in the future to allow each member to personalize the look of this forum specific for that member login? for example, "johndoe" wants to have a black or a blue forum colour scheme and "janedoe" wants to have a pink or purple forum colour scheme. instead of just the silver colour scheme thats set now.
Removal of thread is mucho rare, depending on how long it has been established. We may lock it at the creator's request - but it needs to be a decent reason, not just because you "feel like it". If you made two of the same thread, it'll usually be sorted out without asking as we can spot it fairly quick, but if you have made a thread you wish to get rid of before too many posters jump in, tell the staff ASAP because once it gets a lot of attention it is counter-productive to delete it. In all instances, a PM to the staff is your first approach :)

As a regular member you cannot remove threads but you can delete your own posts.

Dunno about customization - that's all down to projectego (Steve)...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;190982 said:
Who thinks I am awesome?

My ten-years-old brother. :lol:

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;191060 said:
My ten-years-old brother. :lol:

It was a rhetorical question. I am infinately awesome, but at least your brother has his stuff in order.

PS: He owes me tree-fiddy!

A

aeonbleu

would i be able to get the bandit tag and color without being actually banned? i kinda dig that tag.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

aeonbleu;191591 said:
would i be able to get the bandit tag and color without being actually banned? i kinda dig that tag.

If it was set as a secondary group i think its possible. :lol:

F

Father of Skorm

not to seem thick, but... secondary group? wassat? :noexpression:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Father of Skorm;192296 said:
not to seem thick, but... secondary group? wassat? :noexpression:

Just like my primary group is Administrator and my secondary group is Premium Member.