• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Blue Will;192989 said:
I didn't realise that some of you guys know each other quite well, i just thought it was random for all those people around the world! Oh hang on, your both "Guildmasters" then of course, it makes sense.

Steve (ProjectEgo) ive known for around 10-11 years as we went to school together. Sharon (Angel) is married to Steve so therefore we know each other quite well too as i go down to their house quite often.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

But what about the opposite, do they visit YOU???

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;192993 said:

Well Steves been to my house but not these days really as its easier for me to go to them as i have the car. Used to come around a lot years ago when we used to play on the N64 and link-up 2 Playstations and 2 TV's for games of Command & Conquer Retaliation.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

What car and what color?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;192995 said:
What car and what color?

New Vauxhall Corsa SXI in Flame Red. When ive taken some pics i will upload them.

B

Blue Will

Dark Drakan;192990 said:
Steve (ProjectEgo) ive known for around 10-11 years as we went to school together. Sharon (Angel) is married to Steve so therefore we know each other quite well too as i go down to their house quite often.

Oh well thats all cool then, when was it that you made the website? Did you make the website? Or just become guildmaster etc.

Hey its quiz night people :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Blue Will;192997 said:
Oh well thats all cool then, when was it that you made the website? Did you make the website? Or just become guildmaster etc.

Hey its quiz night people :p

Steve designed the layout and did the coding, we came up with ideas together and went from there.

TRA Rotid;192998 said:
Like this one? http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/images/new_corsa_vauxhall.jpg Looks pretty neat, although we call it Opel here.

Should I go watch Waterworld?

Yeah like that but has the SXI sports kit on it and flame red. Only good thing called Waterworld is the swimming park.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I meant the film with Kevin Costner.
So, what else to ask... You know a British TV show called Heartbeat?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;193000 said:

I know what you meant and i will repeat my answer. The only good thing called Waterworld is the water park. :lol:

Unfortunately yes i do know the show, many nights as i kid after id had a shower on a Sunday id have to put up with my mum watching that. Think it lost its popularity about 8 years ago. :lol:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;193001 said:
I know what you meant and i will repeat my answer. The only good thing called Waterworld is the water park. :lol:
Ok then :lol: answer taken into account.
Dark Drakan;193001 said:
Unfortunately yes i do know the show, many nights as i kid after id had a shower on a Sunday id have to put up with my mum watching that. Think it lost its popularity about 8 years ago. :lol:

They started showing it here some time ago, quite decent actually. Some accents are pretty nice to hear and the cars are hilarious. This show is exactly how Britain looks to me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;193003 said:
They started showing it here some time ago, quite decent actually. Some accents are pretty nice to hear and the cars are hilarious. This show is exactly how Britain looks to me.

Maybe it was like that about 45 years ago but not anymore, it is based around the 1960's after all. :lol:

B

Blue Will

That programme is shocking, as Dark said it's set a long time ago, and i think all together is a really bad ecscuse (however you spell it) for a tv soap. :D

These days Britain looks completely different, well down here it is, if you want places like that you'll have to go up north :p

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Well, I don`t really pay much attention to the plot its just that the whole atmosphere of the show is great.
OK, I`m off I guess, still going to watch Waterworld and probably falling a sleep, then waking up at 5 in the morning and then going to bed.

Edit: it went exactly as I had predicted, went down to watch Waterworld, luckily, Friends were on at another channel. After Friends, there was a bout 5 minutes of Waterworld and the next thing I knew, it was 5.05 in the morning...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;192986 said:
Thank God, for a second I thought it to be the disturbing sound of man love.
Oh no - that came later when Steve's cousin arrived, took off his trousers and got comfy with Andy and Steve on the bed. I'm going to have to burn the sheets...

TRA Rotid;192993 said:
He lives in a shoebox, to my understanding, so perhaps Steve could squeeze in but I think I'd be the one in the doorway :lol: - plus as Andy said, he now has a car and we expect him to use it :lol:

TRA Rotid;193000 said:
Waterworld? Bleurgh...

Heartbeat? Used to watch it with a passion when Nick Berry was in it. Now it's all a bit weird because it's the 1960's still yet policemen have come and gone, people have gotten old and died...but they never reach the 70's...bit like a time warp. But if you come to the UK and go somewhere like North Yorkshire (try a village called Horsehouse, if it's still there) and you'll see the essence of Heartbeat right away.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

This may be a little premature, but Angel, how is your Birthday, coming along? Do you have plans?:)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Not premature at all seeing as the day is almost over really, here :)

Keeping it quiet this time around - money is a little tight and neither of us are the pub-going kind so it will be Steve cooking me dinner and then we'll either play some co-op together or watch a film

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;193280 said:
Oh no - that came later when Steve's cousin arrived, took off his trousers and got comfy with Andy and Steve on the bed. I'm going to have to burn the sheets...

:lol: i never actually looked at it like that at the time but now you mention it, it does sound wrong.

Angel said:
He lives in a shoebox, to my understanding, so perhaps Steve could squeeze in but I think I'd be the one in the doorway :lol: - plus as Andy said, he now has a car and we expect him to use it :lol:

Yeah my room is tiny and people who arent used to staring at a 32inch TV from about 4 feet away would probably go blind. :lol:

F

Father of Skorm

0.0 wow. -.- ow my eyes... ok, 0.0 wow!

who needs a ridiculously massive (by which i mean 40+) tv when you can have 4 ft away! is kinda the reverse of my pc monitor. is big by most monitor standards, but as i sit several feet away, it's effect is somewhat muted..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Father of Skorm;193518 said:
0.0 wow. -.- ow my eyes... ok, 0.0 wow!

who needs a ridiculously massive (by which i mean 40+) tv when you can have 4 ft away! is kinda the reverse of my pc monitor. is big by most monitor standards, but as i sit several feet away, it's effect is somewhat muted..

Its 32 inch not 40+, anything bigger than the TV ive got would take up my entire wall. Also it looks good mounted on my wall and dont have to strain to see it thats for sure. :lol: