• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

They were selling Lost Odyssey on eBay for like £25 last time I looked; I managed to get it even cheaper since eBay sent me a coupon code/discount code and that helped bring the price down.

The main reason I like the Final Fantasy series as much as I do is because of sentimental value. I originally got into the FF games since before I was a teen (I think) and it was something I'd never seen before. Compared to today, Lost Odyssey trounces on the FF series. The ending to Lost Odyssey manages to tie up all the loose ends really nicely, too, unlike most FF games I've played.

Oh, and yeah, there's some Lost Odyssey DLC available. I believe you can buy a new dungeon area with an extra 100 achievement points, and also another item bundle which costs like 400 Microsoft Points, I think.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I have LO around here... somewhere. I'm a tolerant man, but the main character's erhm.. armour? It bugs the crap out of me!

The rule of "less armour, more skin=more protection" only apply to females. FEMALES!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;197802 said:
They were selling Lost Odyssey on eBay for like £25 last time I looked; I managed to get it even cheaper since eBay sent me a coupon code/discount code and that helped bring the price down.

The main reason I like the Final Fantasy series as much as I do is because of sentimental value. I originally got into the FF games since before I was a teen (I think) and it was something I'd never seen before. Compared to today, Lost Odyssey trounces on the FF series. The ending to Lost Odyssey manages to tie up all the loose ends really nicely, too, unlike most FF games I've played.

Oh, and yeah, there's some Lost Odyssey DLC available. I believe you can buy a new dungeon area with an extra 100 achievement points, and also another item bundle which costs like 400 Microsoft Points, I think.

I need to start playing it again and soon before i get tied up with other games. I really like it but when im playing it something always comes up (usually involving drinking and bars) and have to head out. So never seem to have the time to sit and play it for as long as is needed.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Got this error message when trying to use the search function
projectego.net said:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;202324 said:

Yeah thats been a pain for a couple of our forums, i saw that earlier but passed it with the advanced search.

Y

Yoyomaniac

If you can answer this then you deserve a cookie.

ok, so i have 3 pies, and 1 of them is rasberry, unfortunatly - they all have maggots, although one of them is apple pie, the first one is rasberry and the third one is peach, but then a forth one comes along which is also apple, so i take the second pie.

I eat half of the pie, then give half to a friend and eat the remaining quartar,when i poo it out, only a half comes out. so the remaining pie inside me still has a flavour, then alliens abduct me and filter the pie out of me, they clone it 8 times,

What flavour, and how many pies are left?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

With the hurricanes, hitting America, is anyone being affected, by them? We have had a lot of rain, from the last one.:unsure:

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

I am asking this tword all the staff...
'Would anyone have any kind of axes to Peter Molyneux, i have a cople of questions for him...If someone of the staff would be able to get me to meet with him, or some time to talk to him, I would be forever gratefull to him/ her.'
---Ahmad
Abu-Gdairi

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

moonfever;202446 said:
With the hurricanes, hitting America, is anyone being affected, by them? We have had a lot of rain, from the last one.:unsure:

I'm not staff, no, but we're going to get hit by at least some part of Hanna in my part of Maryland. It's supposed to arrive really hard around 2 or 5 this afternoon. I have to go to work, though, and I get off at five, so I really hope the library either closes early or we don't get hit as bad as we fear. Where I work and where I live it's possible, though probably not likely, that I could get completely cut off from home.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;202324 said:
All I know is it wasn't me this time. Hurrah! Anywho, Steve has been messing with stuff recently so that's probably the reason...either that or the Forum Goblins have been at it again...

Yoyomaniac;202408 said:
If you can answer this then you deserve a cookie.

ok, so i have 3 pies, and 1 of them is rasberry, unfortunatly - they all have maggots, although one of them is apple pie, the first one is rasberry and the third one is peach, but then a forth one comes along which is also apple, so i take the second pie.

I eat half of the pie, then give half to a friend and eat the remaining quartar,when i poo it out, only a half comes out. so the remaining pie inside me still has a flavour, then alliens abduct me and filter the pie out of me, they clone it 8 times,

What flavour, and how many pies are left?
Gross. and I have no clue. I would say three pies are left and they are apple, raspberry and peach seeing as the second pie was apple and you ate it/shared it. The cloned pies do not count as they have probably been eaten by the aliens already.

ahmad14;202458 said:
I am asking this tword all the staff...
'Would anyone have any kind of axes to Peter Molyneux, i have a cople of questions for him...If someone of the staff would be able to get me to meet with him, or some time to talk to him, I would be forever gratefull to him/ her.'
---Ahmad
Abu-Gdairi
I don't think any of us have that privilege sadly. And if we did, we'd probably not share it either :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;202496 said:
I'm not staff, no, but we're going to get hit by at least some part of Hanna in my part of Maryland. It's supposed to arrive really hard around 2 or 5 this afternoon. I have to go to work, though, and I get off at five, so I really hope the library either closes early or we don't get hit as bad as we fear. Where I work and where I live it's possible, though probably not likely, that I could get completely cut off from home.
Wow, be careful. Hope you get home safely.:unsure:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

moonfever;202552 said:
Wow, be careful. Hope you get home safely.:unsure:

Thanks for the concern, but it was really funny-- as it turned out, it went right by us, gave us some slightly heavy rain, and smacked the CRAP out of Northern Virgnia. Nothing at all flooded, and the wind didn't touch a thing.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Angel--i'm coming after you for eting the last 2 pieces of bacon in my fridge and drinkign the last coke.or did projectego do that?either way you'll see me soon.>=]

Dark Drakan--1.do you eat babies?
2.are you capable of expressing emotion?
3.how high/low is your voice?

ProjectEgo--1.do you like pie?
2.what kind of tea(if any) do you drink?i prefer earl grey.
3.can i haz cheezburger?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

1. I LOVE PIE.
2. Just regular decaffeinated tea. I've tried Earl Grey but didn't really take to it. I also tried some really evil "fruit tea" when me and Sharon first started dating and it tasted like poo.
3. Only if I can has bucket.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Colton;203237 said:
Dark Drakan--1.do you eat babies?
2.are you capable of expressing emotion?
3.how high/low is your voice?

1. Only at breakfast
2. Nope
3. Very Low

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

how do i check where i have received rep without going through every post i have ever made?
i know it is/was possible because i did it b4 on accident.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;205950 said:
how do i check where i have received rep without going through every post i have ever made?
i know it is/was possible because i did it b4 on accident.

User CP allows you to look at latest rep received.

Y

Yoyomaniac

OMG i am so gunnu watch u masturbate.

1177746259173xp6.jpg

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

what the hell happened to the Taver cellar? i just now noticed it as gone. how long has it been gone?