• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine hero mod

M

Marcopolo

Re: Balverine hero mod

wierd

i think it works fine for me :/

i may remake the balv again, just with the hero as the base instead of the kid hero

would just be kinda a simple swap of the cdefs and some variable changes and if it fixed some of the problems it may be worth it

what's your story idea sephi ?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well at some point in darkwood the hero gets infected with balverine-itis. Then he has to go to a witch (Maybe the one at bowerstone quay) and like collect something for her. Some herbs or Other mushrooms. And they turn you back to normal when you drink it. :lol: told you it was long.

M

Marcopolo

hahahaha omfg that is the quest i planned to steal and i have already started adding stuff to the darkwood trader transformation cutscene for the infected trader to bit the hero, me and kesh thought it up last week

great minds think alike apparently :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;79581 said:
hahahaha omfg that is the quest i planned to steal and i have already started adding stuff to the darkwood trader transformation cutscene for the infected trader to bit the hero, me and kesh thought it up last week

great minds think alike apparently :p

All the more reason to call me Padawan. :shifty:
I can't believe we thought of practically the same thing. :lol:

M

Marcopolo

pretty much the exact same thing actually

creepy

M

Malfunction

The sounds really newbish but i've only just started using mods and I have no idea how to use the Balverine mod at all, can someone give me a hand?

V

Vegeta

First off Welcome to the forums, Im not quite sure how it works but there a link somewhere in here that can help you.

M

Malfunction

I downloaded the FMP but when I try to open it with FE it comes up with an error and closes :(

V

Vegeta

Hmm, sorry can't help you with that 1... Maybe Keshire or droded can help..

M

Malfunction

It's all working fine now, great mod guys :)

V

Vegeta

Lol no i need help, I dloaded the file and when i click on it because its on my desktop it goes to "open, save, and somethin else" and I click open and internet comes up and then closes really quick and the thing saying "open, save, and somethin else" pops up again.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

looks good but i prefer the human (if jack of blades is human that is) with a sword.
nice work though looks like alot of fun

D

Disconecter

Where do i download the file for this?

V

Vegeta

look through this thread for a link.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Disconecter;86208 said:
Where do i download the file for this?

Marcopolo;71630 said:
no vegeta

open the creature_hero and just press export then save it as whatever you want to call it this is just so you can revert back to normal when you want to by pressing the import button and importing the previously exported thing

here is the fmp all you need to do is load it with fe, it will replace the original hero entry, it may take some time after you press cave mods and run fable to actually run the game because it is kinda a big change

TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1623808

so just be patient

on second thought here is an fmp to change the hero back, you dont need to do any exporting or importing, just load this fmp when you are sick of being a balv

TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1623846
sephiroxas i can send you a tng mod to get there if you want

:w00t:

D

Disconecter

erm....is there like an easy instalation for this?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Disconecter;86334 said:
erm....is there like an easy instalation for this?

I'd say downloading the file and loading the FMP is easy enough. Marco hasn't released, (or I haven't seen him release) the map/FMP he sent me ViA messanger. :unsure::rolleyes:

M

Marcopolo

i hath returned, sorry about running off for a bit, was having computer troubles... again