• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine hero mod

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Balverine hero mod

Marcopolo;124937 said:
lol i just noticed that i got "owned" only 3 days ago

btw thanks for banning him, i was a tad cheesed off when i saw his youtube video with no credits also i like the modder tag thingies ;)

Yeah that was recent, and no problem ;)

Glad you like the modder title :p

M

Marcopolo

ok fianlly i have my damn computer back!!! so this mod will be done by then end of the week ! woot

sorry again about making all your people wait so long after i released this idea about 6 months ago

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think it's well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well good to see you back and working on it again Marco, and also glad to hear your computer problems seem to be over.

M

Marcopolo

why thank you

i am finishing off the animations in the capearancedef at this very moment, got him munching on corpses instead of trying and failing to kick them, but for some reason i cant get him to properly take the hero's block dodge rolley thing, once that's done which will hopefully be tonight i ill move on and finish off the "creature" then add some youch ups to the cutscene, planning on a sunday release so the wait is finally over, again sorry for the crazy amounts of delay

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

I got that problem in my theresa hero swap. It has something to do with the attack style, because when I changed that, It worked

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The Beta you sent me before had a nifty little Roll. Too bad your computer dumped though

M

Marcopolo

well he kinda rools forward and back but it doesnt do an anim he juda kinds freezes :p

do you still have that beta anywhere?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Marcopolo;131950 said:
well he kinda rools forward and back but it doesnt do an anim he juda kinds freezes :p

do you still have that beta anywhere?

I believe this is the CAppearanceDef of you beta, not 100% sure though. Don't have the fmp anymore.

M

Marcopolo

lol just a tad to late XD i just said screw it last night and rebuilt the whole cappearancedef

and i have a little secret for release
whistle.gif

oh also here is an animated gif on fabletlcmod.com of the balv's dynamic morphing
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Work In Progress => Balverine transformation mod

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Damn! Now I have to see whats wrong with my Fable, it keeps crashing... I hope it's just a save game problem, cause I've had to reinstall it 4 times, along with Fable And Albion Explorer. Ah well, that's just a cure for my current laziness.

M

Marcopolo

woot random lucky chance update!

the balv can now use magic

but to make it fair you have to re-buy all the spells

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

SWEET!

S

stgotm

I try to install it but i can´t. there isn't anything in the lookout point

N

neko426

im just going to wait until the mod is done. can you be a white balv?

0cean v0id

its not been done yet im going to work it when i get done with my trainer mod pack and troll transformation

B

Bottery

I installed that mod and it was fun, but is the balverine transformation only supposed to work once? After I changed back and I hit the other sign, it wouldn't work.
Its kind of disappointing. I can handle losing my weapons and spells, cause I used a new account, but if it only works once per account that's kind of lame.