• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best and Worst Will powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skorm_Knight

Best and Worst Will powers?

What is your favorite will power? What will power do you dislike the most? What will power do you think is the most fun to use? What combination of will powers do you use often? What is the coolest looking will power?

For me, Assassin rush is my favorite will power. It makes fights with many bosses and enemies so much easier, and also, you can use it continually to speed up land travel and gain will experience in the process.

Summon is the will power that I dislike the most. The wasp could almost never kill anything and it's better to just use ghost sword anyways. Never used Summon much, but I managed to max it out.

Force push is the will power I had the most fun with. Especially when you use it on villagers or traders, who get dazed out really quickly, and just stabbing them and hearing them make funny death noises is priceless. Or just continually using it on enemies is funny especially when you have it completely maxed out. Plus, it makes you feel like a Jedi when using it alongside lightning.

As for the most frequently used combination of will powers for me would have to be slow time, multi-strike, and berserker. Talk about an overkill...

Coolest looking would have to be infernal wrath or divine fury.

C

Crazyarms

Re: Best and Worst Will powers?

My favorite will power is Physical Shield, cause once you max it out you never have to worry about dieing. (plus i heard it helps when fighting Jack). I would have to agree with summon being the worst power. i tried it once, but like you said the wasp cant kill anything. I think the funnest and the coolest will power is divine fury. I laugh everytime i use it (i like it when i get a big crowd of enemies) Also, my favorite combination would be physical shield and divine fury, because its the only two will powers i use.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
My favorite will power is Physical Shield, cause once you max it out you never have to worry about dieing. (plus i heard it helps when fighting Jack). I would have to agree with summon being the worst power. i tried it once, but like you said the wasp cant kill anything. I think the funnest and the coolest will power is divine fury. I laugh everytime i use it (i like it when i get a big crowd of enemies) Also, my favorite combination would be physical shield and divine fury, because its the only two will powers i use.

My favorites are those too crazy. except I would add one more Infernal Wrath!
Yeah Summon is horrible and Heal kinda of pointless once you get more powerful or If you've got Physical shield.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

One of the most useful combos is: Physical Shield+Slow Time+Divine Fury/Infernal Wrath. Using the strongest offensive spell with minimal damage towards you.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
One of the most useful combos is: Physical Shield+Slow Time+Divine Fury/Infernal Wrath. Using the strongest offensive spell with minimal damage towards you.

That is a good combination.

S

Skorm_Knight

Kato Si said:
That is a good combination.
Never tried slow time with physical shield and infernal wrath/divine fury. Very interesting... *goes and tries*

K

Kato Si

Skorm_Knight said:
Never tried slow time with physical shield and infernal wrath/divine fury. Very interesting... *goes and tries*

You should Its very affective.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Another good combination is: Ghost Sword+Summon+Turn Coat. With this combination you can create your own little army.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Another good combination is: Ghost Sword+Summon+Turn Coat. With this combination you can create your own little army.

Never tried that, I'll have to when I play my evil file in six years.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Your pretty pitiful when it comes to the dark arts, you know that.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Your pretty pitiful when it comes to the dark arts, you know that.

I'm good your evil, It's a pretty simple concept. (Wake up Seigfried, smell the fresh air).

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You know I'm not evil, of I was do you think I would even talk to you? We would be common enemies and it would be my goal to destroy you and anyone related to you. Which gets me thinking...

C

Crazyarms

I never use infernal wrath, cause i am all good. (i think im the only full good person here, but thats only on fable. Kato knows what game im evil on)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

And that is...

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You evil bastard!

C

Crazyarms

hehe, i usually go completely evil on that game, cause i like the background of black flames behind your character's pic.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Are you serious...is that really all?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like the Lightning power, although its not that powerful i just love how your character looks when using it.

Favourites are Slow Time, Force Push, Physical Sheild and Ghost Sword. Some nice combos you named there Seigfried :thumbsup:

I agree that summon was a pretty useless and unused move.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well when combined with others Summon can be slightly more useful, but not a whole lot. So in opinion, yeah i agree its useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.