• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best and Worst Will powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Best and Worst Will powers?

TheBeast said:
yea thats true but i went:

wasp>balverine>bandit>ice creature>blue minion
(maybe it was bandit befor balverine but i dont rember)

im going to take some time to see if u can get something better then blue minion

Yeah, with all this discussion of trolls as summons I have been wondering if it actually is possible to acquire one as your personal summon. I doubt it since they appear to be static but I shall probably give it a try tonight. I may also try getting myself the White Balverine or some other boss monster as a summon. Could be rather interesting if thats possible. I

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

o_0 For some reason my previous post double posted.

If its possible could somebody delete this post. Thankies.

Z

Zabadie

The ice creature you mean might be the summoners I agree that Summon is very underated but u need perserverance. The tactic i used for my summoned wasp was. I would bring the health down on my opponent and the let the wasp kill the opponent.This is how my summon went: wasp>bandit>balverine>red minion>summoner>minion mage very useful when summon is maxed out

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zabadie said:
The ice creature you mean might be the summoners I agree that Summon is very underated but u need perserverance. The tactic i used for my summoned wasp was. I would bring the health down on my opponent and the let the wasp kill the opponent.This is how my summon went: wasp>bandit>balverine>red minion>summoner>minion mage very useful when summon is maxed out

Nice to see more people experimenting with the Summon technique.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Zabadie said:

No dude, I know what a Summoner looks like, Im not a complete n00b when it comes to Fable, every other game yes but Fable no lmao. I can see where your coming from though. The ice creature I was referring to was the one who carries that big mad club with him. You find them all over necropolis and around the northern wastes. I cant remember the specific area but if you wanna know I can always check for ya.

I know the technique you mentioned. I used to do it, but if you bring the creatures health down too low and your summon kills it, it wont take its form. I was trying to nail an ice balverine so my summon could finish it off. Unfortunately when I brought my summon monster out, a hobbe I believe, it killed the creature but didnt possess it. It totally blew but hey what ya gonna do.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah you cant summon boss monsters, and i believe that you cant go past a troll. im about 90% sure about the troll, and 100% sure about the boss monsters.

V

Voodoo 9s

To be honest, the slow time spell really unbalances the game. Every fight with more than a couple of enemies I end up using it...and not ever taking any damage.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
To be honest, the slow time spell really unbalances the game. Every fight with more than a couple of enemies I end up using it...and not ever taking any damage.

Well, the spell is there to be used. Try playing through the game with no will powers at all. Could be kind of interesting, I think it was Drak who mentioned about using will powers excessively makes you age quicker... if you didnt use them maybe you would stay younger looking....

Crazy, totally bites about not being able to get a boss monster as a summon. I would have loved the scorpion from the arena... it would have been the most cool summon ever. Either that or JOB Dragon form.... Alas it was never meant to be....

:'(

C

Crazyarms

I thought the same thing. thats why i used like 40 health potions trying to get my puny wasp to kill the Scorpion King. I was ****ed when it didnt work.

Anyways, i hate summon, and my favorite will power is PS. I have never bought a single health posion since. I just buy 10x more will potions. plus it lets you get your multipler up really high so you get tons more experiece.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

BEST/ Infernal Wrath & Multi Arrow

WOrST/ Fire Ball & Multi Strike

L

Liberator

Skorm's Son said:
WORST/ Fire Ball & Physical Sheild

Personally I like Physical Shield, especially when you get the hero's magic power up to the highest levels...few things can hurt you significantly on their own at that point.

The Best Will Powers in my opinion, though, are Lightning, Berserk, and Slow Time. Max out those three powers, and the game is cake.

I don't know if I'd call it the worst, but the power I have absolutely no idea if I'm using it right is the "Divine (whatever-it-is)" power. No enemies seem to get hurt when I use it...not even bandits.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

It's called "Divine Furry" and the evil version is "Infernal Wrath" just get them up to lvl 4 and there awesome

PS: combine that with slowtime it's even better;)

4everFreedom

Combination of Assassin Rush+Multi Strike+Physical Shield...Very nice for your combat multiplier:D

B

blu phoenix

my favorite is divine fury and infernal wrath. you can kill baddies in only a few sec. it 's great.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah I enjoy incenerating town gaurds with infernal wrath.;)

A

ArcAngelD

In my journeys the combination of these spells always fared well for me:

Assasin Rush+Slowtime

Slowtime+physical shield+infernal fury/divine wrath

In my humble opinion, fireball to me is quite useless..

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

ArcAngelD said:
In my humble opinion, fireball to me is quite useless..

Indeed it is.............

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Indeed it is.............

Looks good though lol.

B

blu phoenix

what? fireball is boring...how can you say it looks good. it's just a little measly ball of fire in your freakin hand that's all.

D

darthlime101

My favorite combo of Will when defeating Jack was Enflame and Multi-strike. Both were at 4 or 5. Good combo when surrounded byh enemies. Multi-strike works wonders on trolls. Also, Force Push and Lightnining. Lightning is awesome when you stab a fainted enemy and you target another enemy and it shocks them even when your hand isn't shooting the lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.