• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best and Worst Will powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Best and Worst Will powers?

I like Fireball. Anyway, my favourite is Force Push.

A

Abomination

Not so much on the -Force Push- I find it to be really annoying in towns when I acidently push it when ive got it set on the wrong Power selection thingy...... i tend to hit lots of people when i dont want to.

Favourite spell has to be assasin rush, great in battle and helpful out of it.
Funniest spell, must be -Turn Coat- because having your enemy beat the crap out of there friends is halerious. :p

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Physical Shield - Without a doubt the best spell in the game. Makes an easy game redicilously easy.
I can't really find any "bad" Will power, they are all useful in different situtations.

A

Abomination

True point but some are just rediculass on occations, i.e -Multi strike- makes hard bosses seem like normal creatures :p

A

ALtesha

Divine Fury!!! * Altesha starts saying FWOOM* Weee!! You just do FWOOM and after a while everyone's dead!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Slow Time phisical sheild multi arrow and assasins rush. i love when i use slow time and infernal wrath =D

F

Fable_Fan005

Multi arrow and Ghost Swords are my 2 favorite spells as for "bad" spells the only thing i can think of is Turn Coat. (only reason being that i never use it at all)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Fable_Fan005;29422 said:
Multi arrow and Ghost Swords are my 2 favorite spells as for "bad" spells the only thing i can think of is Turn Coat. (only reason being that i never use it at all)

I think I got turncoat once, out of suggestion of someone. and it's dumb, summons better. Can't say that I've gotten around to trying ghost sword yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;29455 said:
Can't say that I've gotten around to trying ghost sword yet.

I did, i used to use that when taking on multiple enemies quite early in the game to keep them from attacking me from behind.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Infernal Wrath is pretty much the only spell I use and coz I've spent so much time stealing Will Elixir, I don't even need to worry about waiting for my mana to recharge before I can strike again. It looks awesome with Balverines and anything undead.

I hate lightning and enflame - oh, and because of my distinct lack of coordination, assasin rush is wasted on me. One time, a glitch saw me stuck in a tree for a few seconds coz I rushed into the wrong place.

F

Fable_Fan005

Angel;29474 said:
I hate lightning and enflame - oh, and because of my distinct lack of coordination, assasin rush is wasted on me. One time, a glitch saw me stuck in a tree for a few seconds coz I rushed into the wrong place.

Enflame is a good spell if use with battle charge as of lighting i never got into that or fireball.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I liked Lightning, brought back Star Wars memories :lol:

I also used assassin rush ALOT and found it VERY useful.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Fable_Fan005;29479 said:
Enflame is a good spell if use with battle charge as of lighting i never got into that or fireball.

Lightning is awsome. It might appear bad at first, but later it will arch to different enemies. When it does it builds up your Combat Multiplier and Will Experiance very, very fast.

Go use it at the Gray House(You know, where the demon door is that only will open when you've married Lady Gray) and use it on the slow moving hordes of Undeads - your will Experiance will stack up like crazy.

It will arch to a couple of them(granted you got it at rank two) and continously hit them with low damaging but rapid pulses of damage - each small little pulse giving you Will Experiance. Add this to the very high Health and slow moving walk of the Undead you can litterarly "milk" Will Experiance out of them!

C

Carter

Crazyarms;1979 said:
I never use infernal wrath, cause i am all good. (i think im the only full good person here, but thats only on fable. Kato knows what game im evil on)
Trust me your not the only full good hero around:cool:

M

Mipas

I'm fully good to, its hard to be.. but lot nicer to play :D
I force push the enemies down and then start Divine Fury so nothing can hit me, and they are all dead :D ghehe
Summon is pretty good to, my summon;
wasp-hobbe mage-balverine, i'm still getting it better lol
But if my balverine kills a wasp.. will it be a wasp again then? :(

Sorry for my english ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mipas;30702 said:
I'm fully good to, its hard to be.. but lot nicer to play :D
I force push the enemies down and then start Divine Fury so nothing can hit me, and they are all dead :D ghehe
Summon is pretty good to, my summon;
wasp-hobbe mage-balverine, i'm still getting it better lol
But if my balverine kills a wasp.. will it be a wasp again then? :(

Sorry for my english ;)

Iunno, but I think it doesn't. It would be pretty dumb for a summon to turn into something weaker. I'm not sure on this though, you should save and then see.

M

Mipas

Hmm ok, i'll try it this evening ;)
Tough i'm siddering what my new char. will be? I'm not that good with Fable and i see terms like Pure will user and mage.. Is a mage good? Better then Sword?

o_O

D

darthlime101

Your summon will not downgrade to a weaker monster. It can only get stronger. Trust me. Although I hated it that my black clothing bandit killed an undead and turned into an undead.:realmad:

I use enflame and multistrike. Multistrike them and they fall and then enflame and crap out of them when they are down. Works everytime. I used that Will combination to defeat JoB PT.2

V

Vegeta

What would be awesome for summon would be JOB: Jack Of Blades lol
(but u cant becuz he's a boss)

Maybe a summoner for a summon would be cool...

My favorite spell is Multi Srtike because if you max it out and have a strong weapon you can kill almost anything in one hit... Pwned

T

TLC

Physical Shield- I have this thing on pretty much all the time... and i keep my will potions up pretty high...

Infernal Wrath- I use this alot too, i beat kraken and maze with it (those were the most recent), but its most useful in the arena..and it just looks amazing...

Slow Time- Simply put, you must have... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.