• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Depression

H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Depression

HomgCharlie;309756 said:
actually i do quite often whats your point​

My point is that we already established that you're not depressed and that most of the time if someone says they are it's bull. Learn to read.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Joe McBob;309761 said:
I don't seem to recall the 1960's being hundreds of years ago.

It wasn't... It's been dissapearing since loooooooong before that. You know the American Civil war? I realise that it wasn't all about slavery and there were many other issues involved, but it was one of the main issues. Even that wasn't the beginning. Attitudes have been gradually becoming more liberal for hundreds of years before and after that.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Police beating the crap out of negroes is still an improvement on keeping them as slaves. I think that's what he means.

X

Xeon

Hexen_Harlot;309937 said:
Police beating the crap out of negroes is still an improvement on keeping them as slaves. I think that's what he means.

And black people beating up white guys for walking around their neighborhood isn't as bad? The universe is in balance....

H

Hexen_Harlot

That generally doesn't happen as much in England, so I don't really know a lot about it. They rape our women and steal our money, but we get them back.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Xeon;309938 said:
And black people beating up white guys for walking around their neighborhood isn't as bad? The universe is in balance....

You shouldn't believe in what Fox News says. I doubt that actually ever happens.

X

Xeon

Tsuyu;309947 said:
You shouldn't believe in what Fox News says. I doubt that actually ever happens.

I don't watch Fox News, but I'm pretty sure it happens just as much as cops beating up black people.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No it doesn't. Its one of them "media myths". Just like how Cops would have you believe every single criminal in the States is black, because they only show white cops busting down on black criminals.

You're not gonna get beat down for simply entering a black neighbourhood. If you do get beat down, I bet you did some dumb crap to deserve it.

X

Xeon

Xeon;309949 said:
I don't watch Fox News, but I'm pretty sure it happens just as much as cops beating up black people.

See what I did there? I lured you into a wordplay trap.

Cops beat up just as many white guys if not more white guys than black guys, if a cop beats up a white guy the guy probably deserved it, if a cop beats up a black guy it's racism...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

You can't do a play on words with me on a Sunday - the official hangover day, damn it!

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Depression sucks.

End of story.

H

HomgCharlie

Hexen_Harlot;309917 said:
My point is that we already established that you're not depressed and that most of the time if someone says they are it's bull. Learn to read.
You maam are a quite wrong​

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

HomgCharlie;310090 said:
You maam are a quite wrong​
You ma'am are a "quite wrong" yourself.

If someone says they are depressed, they are:
A: Wanting posts
B: Just lieing to get attention

H

HomgCharlie

Joe McBob;310223 said:
You ma'am are a "quite wrong" yourself.

If someone says they are depressed, they are:
A: Wanting posts
B: Just lieing to get attention

shut up dick
i am not doing ether i suffer from depresion so just shut the **** up

your the ****ing attention whore so go **** your sister​

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Someone just earned themselves some time in the naughty corner.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Hang on. I'll get me chopping block and my good hatchet.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I really am depressed, I have dangerously low seratonin level, and have to take several antidepressant pills a day, I used to get to the point where I'd hate everything, think suicidal, and yell at everyone, and my room wall has several holes in it, that where getting continuously bigger, we boarded up/filled most of them though, and I used to sleep at LEAST 12 hours a day, and would stay up less than 12 hours a day usually. The pills help alot though, so does the punching bag I made from old pillows and loud, powerfull, heavy music.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

James Butts;310280 said:
I really am depressed, I have dangerously low seratonin level, and have to take several antidepressant pills a day, I used to get to the point where I'd hate everything, think suicidal, and yell at everyone, and my room wall has several holes in it, that where getting continuously bigger, we boarded up/filled most of them though, and I used to sleep at LEAST 12 hours a day, and would stay up less than 12 hours a day usually. The pills help alot though, so does the punching bag I made from old pillows and loud, powerfull, heavy music.

That's pretty horrible James. All this talk of depression is making me light-headed. However, why not talk to a counselor instead of making holes in your walls and sleeping? Btw, your lucky you get to sleep for 12 hours or more. I only get like 8-10 hours.

C

Charlies Backup

Joe McBob;310275 said:
Hang on. I'll get me chopping block and my good hatchet.

……………./´¯/)
……………/…./
…………../…./
……../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`•¸
…../'/../…./……./¨¯
…('(…………. ¯~/'..')
….…………….'…../
…..''……………_.•´
…….…………..(
……..…………..

Your next ****wad