• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 - Easter Eggs

• Thread starter Stealthic Khaos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stealthic Khaos

Fable 2 - Easter Eggs

Ok, I never thought there was easter eggs on this game, but there was one that was pretty weird. I shouldve recorded it.

Easter Egg 1:
I was walking in the Bowerstone Market Town Square, and I heard a voice say, "I lost rosie again, can you help me find her?" As you know, if you played Fable Original/TLC in your childhood a girl asks you to find her teddy bear Rosie. When I heard the voice it was exactly the same as Fable Orginal/TLC.

Easter Egg 2:
As you know the Gargoyles, one said, "I'd ask ye to try shootin me, but ye'd prolly poke yer eye out instead." If you ever had watched the movie 'A Christmas Story' the little boy wants a BB Gun, but his mom said he will poke his eye out instead. This might not me an easter egg, maybe just a coincidence.

Easter Egg 3:
In Oakvale, a grave says, "Here lies Rosie, a Teddy Bear." From Fable Original/TLC

Easter Egg 4:
The quest to search for the Grannys Grandson Charlie, is like Fable Original. They Grandson both have the same name, Charlie. And The grandmothers have the same voice and say, "Charlie, charlie is that you?" When you first see them.

Easter Egg 5:
Albion is another word for Britian, cause everyone has a bristish accent.

Easter Egg 6:
The Lady Grey in Fable Original does not look anything like the one in Fable 2. Different dresses, different hair, different skin color.

Easter Egg 7:
Hopefully Christians dont get offended, I wasnt. But there is an Easter Egg where you can glitch and start floating. Some say it looks like a karate move, but freaky as it is, its also the exact pose Jesus was when we was sadly Crusified.

Easter Egg 8:
If you read the description for "Swarthy Revenge Indigo Dye" it says something like this (quoting from memory, so it's not going to be exact):

"This is indigo of the rare Montoya genus. You have crushed its flowers. Prepare to dye."

A very obvious reference to Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride whose signature line was, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Easter Egg 9:
A Demon Door in Wraithmarsh called "Terry Cotters Army" a reference to the Terracotta army of china.

If you guys know anymore, post some.
(This is in the help section because people ask if there is any easter eggs)

Also, I HAVENT played Fable TLC, so try not to say things about it ^^ I already know about this Scythe guy, so thats ok.
And also Theresa and TERESA, they are completly different.

Theresa: Bad eyesight (Still can see), little old, and how she knows about oakvale is because shes a fortune teller.

Teresa: Eyes cut out, for me, dead at the ending when I killer her with the sword of aeons. Doesnt have an 'H' in her name.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 - Easter Eggs

Lady Grey, I highly doubt, is a woman who wore the same dress for the rest of her life after you finished Fable 1. And being undead may account for the pale pallor of her skin.

Not sure if this is an easter egg or not but there is a grave thats basically one for Peter Molyneux and a bit of a poke at how he bigs up his games every single time.

F

fableguru

i wish i could see an easter egg

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

fableguru;232861 said:
i wish i could see an easter egg

o_O Urm, these are pretty much scattered all across the game...

F

fableguru

well then i will go and find one

S

Stealthic Khaos

Lady Grey, I highly doubt, is a woman who wore the same dress for the rest of her life after you finished Fable 1. And being undead may account for the pale pallor of her skin.

I know, but in Fable TLC when her head got chopped off her hair and clothes were different.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Stealthic Khaos;232984 said:
I know, but in Fable TLC when her head got chopped off her hair and clothes were different.

Burial garb perhaps, clothes have aged and altered colour due to soil compsoition?Unknown side effects from the process of reviving her could have changed her hair.
o_O

D

Dagger-Daemon

Where is Lady grey in Fable 2?

D

DiscipleN2k

If you read the description for "Swarthy Revenge Indigo Dye" it says something like this (quoting from memory, so it's not going to be exact):

"This is indigo of the rare Montoya genus. You have crushed its flowers. Prepare to dye."

A very obvious reference to Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride whose signature line was, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." All of the item descriptions are pretty funny, but I busted out laughing the first time I saw that one.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

DiscipleN2k;233395 said:

A very obvious reference to Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride whose signature line was, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." All of the item descriptions are pretty funny, but I busted out laughing the first time I saw that one.

Truely epic movie and a truely epic dye to go with it tbh.

Dagger-Daemon- you go round on a quest to piece her body back together since she was apparently hung drawn and quartered or some such thing for being a witch and corrupting Heroes. Think the quest chain is called 'Love Hurts" but I'm not 100% sure on that.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Albion is another word for Britian, cause everyone has a bristish accent.

I'm not flaming but Albion is another word for England, NOT Britain. Another thing is it's not an easter egg, alot of the stuff from the Fable universe is taken from old english words e.g. Hobbe and Albion

Twilight

Reaction score

MasterJh;233598 said:
I'm not flaming but Albion is another word for England, NOT Britain. Another thing is it's not an easter egg, alot of the stuff from the Fable universe is taken from old english words e.g. Hobbe and Albion

So every game that has an American accent means your playing in the US?

MasterJh

Reaction score

I didn't say anything about the accents, i was talking about what they were actually saying....and in about 95% of games everyone has an american accent and quite a few times they definitely aren't in America (e.g. Space or whatever), Fable is the only game that instantly springs to mind when i think about which games that have an English accent in it

A

Azr3ken

The Jesus easter egg was hallarious.

MasterJh

Reaction score

fable2rules123;233608 said:
In Fable 1 u spoke British

I really hope you mean "In Fable 1 you spoke with a British accent" because otherwise i would have to say that you have some form of mental retardation... You speak British in basically every game you play and also if i wanna be picky i could say that actually you can't speak "British" because Great Britain is the culmination of 3 countries (not including Northern Ireland) and within those countries there are 2 languages; English and Welsh

...Damn, i'm so bitchy sometimes :blush:

S

skyscan

Anyone notice in Fable 1 your blind sister was named teresa.
And that robed-woman in Fable 2 (who is also blind) that helps you along the way, and then eventually takes over the spire, is also named teresa.
Coincidence, I think not. But for now it's a phat egg.

M

McFroger3

skyscan;233665 said:
Anyone notice in Fable 1 your blind sister was named teresa.
And that robed-woman in Fable 2 (who is also blind) that helps you along the way, and then eventually takes over the spire, is also named teresa.
Coincidence, I think not. But for now it's a phat egg.

This has been talked about constantly....:rolleyes:

MasterJh

Reaction score

Yeah my mate told me about that but he also said that in Fable 1, Theresa's eyes are physically cut out (by Twinblade, i think...can't remember) and in Fable 2 Theresa's eyes are still in her head, she's just blind but i don't think it really matters because what are the chances of two people having the same name and both being blind and being tied to the same family?

Status
Not open for further replies.