• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 - Easter Eggs

• Thread starter Stealthic Khaos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

adenp9070

Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 - Easter Eggs

i would be scared of it

F

FullMetal23

Paralyse;235019 said:
In addition to the already mentioned Normanomicon, I'll add Sam and Max as character names as their own Easter Egg in reference to the comics/PC games.

Also, for those of you as ancient as I am, one of the headstones in BGY reads something like "You are splashed by acid from the acid blob. Your mace corrodes!" , a reference to the text-based RPG 'nethack' aka Rogue.

Most of the tombstones in BGY for that matter are puns or EE's, such as the one where a Mr Atkins was 'unbalanced' (an Atkins Diet reference?) and others are just outright funny such as in-game novellist Meredith Sock's, which reads something like "Meredith Sock. You suck."

BTW. The in-game inhabitants of Albion speak English, last I checked -- which particular dialect of British English (or Scots for ye Gargoyles) can be determined by others with more time than I. :)

Also Talking about nethack, The dog was inspired by the dog in the game NetHack.

S

smarthead2003

Farmer Giles has a son named Rupert and had a wife? named Jenny. In the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, there is a character named Rupert Giles who has a girlfriend named Jenny.

Also, I heard a child in Bowerstone say "from beneath you it devours", which is one of the more famous quotes from Buffy.

Nikabrik

Reaction score

YO WHASSUP GUYS!!!!
i am here to give you a bug,which i call fairfax daily demon yawn!!!
some of you players might know this but when you opened the fairfax demon,get your prices and come back out.go to the tunnel,then come back.THE DEMON DOOR HAS YAWNED THEN OPENED BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
if this happens to you, this will go on and on and on and on.
and walk through the purple vortex and you should go into a little room!!!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

This thread is from 11-08-2008

Please, check the date next time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.