• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable as a movie?

A

Aeris

Re: Fable as a movie?

It would weird if they made a Fable movie, what would the story be? All of the Game to Film movies I've seen have had a story nothing like the game.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I don't care if they screw up video games as they make them into movies, though I do prefer them to tell a different story than the game (after all, except in rare cases, why would you want to watch what you've already played?), but I do feel the same way you do about games about books. They have done some really horrible books-to-movies.

On the other hand, none of the games I've played have become movies, so it could be that my views would change if, for instance, they stopped being stupid about Halo, or actually did do a Fable movie.

N

Ninja Mage

Defently Peter Jackson has to direct it, and it would be best to do it in good.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

I unno about Directers but if they will/are they should have 2 heroes instead of just 1 ( 2 main characters. )

H

HodgePodge

Here's how it would be done:
An entire theatre is built just for Fable. People move through the theatres depending on which choice they think should be made.
Theresa: If you strike me down with the sword, you will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.
*Hero looks down at Sword of Aeons, pondering what he should do*
The movie freezes, then shows the following text:
If you think the hero should strike down his sister, go to theatre 9. If he should throw away the Sword of Aeons, go to theatre 6. :p:p:p:p:p

B

blu phoenix

It would be interesting to see a Fable movie, although it might be utterly destroyed if made. Normally games that turn into movies suck, but if this were put into the right hands this could be an incredible movie.

R

randomer112

I've written a scipt for a Fable movie, its 100pages long which is roughly 2 hours film time and is based on the first fable game loosly, with a few added and taken out characters with a more defined narrative, id be happy to send it to any of you once ive finished the second draft.

I intend to go through with making it, using software such as Vue 7, Composite lab pro and poser 7 for the effects side of the film and I have access to high quailty HD camera equipment as well as sound equpiment, i want to make this happen lol.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

You're all wrong on who should play thunder...

MICHAEL.STRAHEN.OWNS.

Now...For Scythe we should go with...Nick Nolte.

For Inkeeper#1 we should go with...My grandpa.He looks JUST LIKE an inkeeper, he even has the baldness and handlebar moustache,lol!

For Inkeeper#2...we'll go with that guy quentin from the first punisher...

For Inkeeper#3...we'll go with...me!