• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Q&A with The Tyrant Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Lionhead did make the game, true. However, Microsoft, an American company, owns Lionhead. Therefore we win and get the game first. I kid, I kid. I'm not trying to say anyone is better than anyone else, but I do believe thats the reason we get the game first.
It due to individual countries and the days they set aside for releases for example
UK Cds and Dvds= Mondays
Books= Tuesday
New Cinema and Games=Fridays

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
What kind of quest did you have to go on for your DLC? Was it difficult? was it available at the beginning?

MMM

Reaction score
what of your fable 2 character is transfered to fable 3, do the villagers like talk about them or are their books?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
What kind of quest did you have to go on for your DLC? Was it difficult? was it available at the beginning?
I have yet to complete it, or even start it...
what of your fable 2 character is transfered to fable 3, do the villagers like talk about them or are their books?
Nothing was transfered. It probably was removed or will be implemented on release date, like co-op.

Autarch

Reaction score
Gotten any further with weapon morphing / house purchasing? :3

Also, give pics of Boxer dog?

Reaction score
How is skill leveling? like Brutal Styles, Physique, Speed, they still there or do you just level automaticly?
Also do the clothes seem cool and varied?

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Your Saying Co-op isn't even in yet? well I hope Co-op and Fable 2 transfer are patches, i'll be choked

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Gotten any further with weapon morphing / house purchasing? :3

Also, give pics of Boxer dog?
I posted about a page ago the morphs I've experienced so far.
I only have one house, the Hunter's Lodge from the LCE, and it has the max furniture so I haven't customized.
Pics later. Probably.
How is skill leveling? like Brutal Styles, Physique, Speed, they still there or do you just level automaticly?
Also do the clothes seem cool and varied?
You level 5 times each Stenght, Skill and Will.
Clothes are meh.
Your Saying Co-op isn't even in yet? well I hope Co-op and Fable 2 transfer are patches, i'll be choked
Don't worry, I'm sure at least co-op will be enabled

Reaction score
Well some people seem disapointed, how are you getting on?
Lionhead said it was going to be a 'bigger' game, but ive only heard of a few regions and that its not long...... im losing my faith in the game i dont want to be disaponted!!! :'(

Reaction score
Well some people seem disapointed, how are you getting on?
Lionhead said it was going to be a 'bigger' game, but ive only heard of a few regions and that its not long...... im losing my faith in the game i dont want to be disaponted!!! :'(
Dont worry:( it'll be ok, its way bigger than Fable 2, regions are as big as bowerlake on F2 some even bigger, and there are alot of regions, it will be ok haha

rek2k

Reaction score
I posted about a page ago the morphs I've experienced so far.
I only have one house, the Hunter's Lodge from the LCE, and it has the max furniture so I haven't customized.
Pics later. Probably.
You level 5 times each Stenght, Skill and Will.
Clothes are meh.
Don't worry, I'm sure at least co-op will be enabled

Have you figured out how to buy blank weapons? I'm assuming we can't since the stores only sell Legendary or named weapons... Seems like "morphing" can only be done once per play through and the parts are... well kind of random.

Reaction score
Dont worry:( it'll be ok, its way bigger than Fable 2, regions are as big as bowerlake on F2 some even bigger, and there are alot of regions, it will be ok haha

Possible Region Spoilers (doubt it though cause theyve already all been announced!)

Thank you, the only regions ive heard of so far are Millfeilds, Mistpeak Valley, Dweller Camp, MourningWood, Brightwall....... im sure there are more and Aurora is supposed to be bigger than Albion so... heres hoping:ermm:

Reaction score
Possible Region Spoilers (doubt it though cause theyve already all been announced!)

Thank you, the only regions ive heard of so far are Millfeilds, Mistpeak Valley, Dweller Camp, MourningWood, Brightwall....... im sure there are more and Aurora is supposed to be bigger than Albion so... heres hoping:ermm:
You forgot bowerstone which should be bigger than them all(city wise) and i don't kno if Aurora has like towns and different regions like Albion.and there are more regions trust me

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
are the any awards for fable? the achievements with give you avatar items.
and also can you give some pics of different clothing?

Reaction score
You forgot bowerstone which should be bigger than them all(city wise) and i don't kno if Aurora has like towns and different regions like Albion.and there are more regions trust me

Yeahh i hope so, and Bowerstone isnt really exiting to me i mean for both the Fable games its just been a hub to buy weapons, clothes etc never a place to be explored, im a bit worried Fable is slipping towards being to modern for me..... I dont want big citys, i want big landscapes!!!! lol

Veity

Reaction score
F3's not even out in the UK yet but hey, the question has to be asked :)

does the story look like its leaving an opening for a 4th fable?

Autarch

Reaction score
F3's not even out in the UK yet but hey, the question has to be asked :)

does the story look like its leaving an opening for a 4th fable?

Definitely not. It's entirely possible the big boss wasn't actually defeated, but I doubt it.

Oh, and Theresa is still being a bitch. I honestly suspect that...

She killed off the Hero of Bowerstone.

Yeahh i hope so, and Bowerstone isnt really exiting to me i mean for both the Fable games its just been a hub to buy weapons, clothes etc never a place to be explored, im a bit worried Fable is slipping towards being to modern for me..... I dont want big citys, i want big landscapes!!!! lol

Biggest landscapes in any Fable game so far, as well as biggest cities.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Contrary. The shops I've been to are terribly sorted. only about 3 types of hair, two clothes, etc.
Thats probably because their poor... because of Logan
You stay away from the region or pay using community Service
Does the work like in FABLE 1? Like where you stayed out of the region for long enough and the bounty would, eventually, go away?

Lynne

Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed if female hero's have the ability to marry Ben Finn from watching any of the live feeds or Q&A's that people have posted? I saw one live feed play a female yesterday but I didn't hear anything about marriage at all. Bleah. I need an actual girl to do an actual playthrough so I can get the questions I want to ask answered that men wouldn't understand. :)

Autarch

Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed if female hero's have the ability to marry Ben Finn from watching any of the live feeds or Q&A's that people have posted? I saw one live feed play a female yesterday but I didn't hear anything about marriage at all. Bleah. I need an actual girl to do an actual playthrough so I can get the questions I want to ask answered that men wouldn't understand. :)

I do not believe you can. He disappears at the end of the main storyline, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.