• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Q&A with The Tyrant Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
actually i heard swords dont change your build at all, but since your not getting more muscular, you just get slimmer anyway over time because of your guns. so the swords themselves dont make you slimmer :p

Ethan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure just using a sword makes you defined... I wouldn't say it doesn't have an effect...

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
Why do you Americans have to be so lucky and we Brits have to wait four more days? We produced the company that makes these games! Dx

Lionhead did make the game, true. However, Microsoft, an American company, owns Lionhead. Therefore we win and get the game first. I kid, I kid. I'm not trying to say anyone is better than anyone else, but I do believe thats the reason we get the game first.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Can you unequip weapons?
No
It could be because you received the game early and they haven't fully integrated the DLC to the XBOX Live Servers quite yet.
I already recieved them, you have to do a certain quest.
How are the Hobbes, just as ugly as ever, or have they grown out of it and decided to have a cup of tea like that one Hobbe in Fable II?
As adorable as ever. They're bigger and have glowing eyes too!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
i have the game to but i have only a question about end of the game can u reply me this Tyrant pls?? so i can send u a pm of my question to not spoil some one here

but well only in the case if u already finish the game hehe ^^"
...I got it today... I just entered Bowerstone...
VOTE, I know Skill does that AS WELL, but using Swords WILL make your character slimmer in III.

It was because most people in Fable II who wanted to be Ninja Characters couldn't cause of their ginormous build, so Lionhead made it where swords make you slimmer in III.
Swords make you look stronger. Hammers make you look like a bear.
Nope skill does that
Skill makes you taller
Doesn't it also depend on how you use your Sword? Like Flourishes will bulk you more so than if you do quick precise strikes?
Only morphs I've experienced so far are Evil Gylphs, "Burned" Handles for both my sword and my rifle, Boney look for my pistol's handle, golden handle for my hammer and super evil look for Hammer.
actually i heard swords dont change your build at all, but since your not getting more muscular, you just get slimmer anyway over time because of your guns. so the swords themselves dont make you slimmer :p
As I said, guns make you taller and swords muscular.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
About the DLC:
Controller tatts are awesome, especially when you flourish and they light up.
Shardborne has absolutely nothing to do with the Spire. It's just a black blade with a golden snakeish patern for handle.
Auroran Outfits are horrid IMO.
Boxer is the awesomest thing ever.
House is more like a mansion. An awesome mansion.
Have yet to go to Silverpines for the quest.
No new region ATM.

Reaction score
About the DLC:
Controller tatts are awesome, especially when you flourish and they light up.
Shardborne has absolutely nothing to do with the Spire. It's just a black blade with a golden snakeish patern for handle.
Auroran Outfits are horrid IMO.
Boxer is the awesomest thing ever.
House is more like a mansion. An awesome mansion.
Have yet to go to Silverpines for the quest.
No new region ATM.

Screenshots mate. :\

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Tommorow for sure!
Most probably.
Really probable.
Most likely.
Maybe.
I don't think so.
Very unlikley.
No
Of course not!

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
you said 'slow time' appears on the d-pad during battles? Does that mean slow time is no longer a spell and just an ability?

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
slow time spell was critical to my all-will using character's survival in F2, dont know how I feel about it being a potion...guess it makes the game harder? lol

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
slow time spell was critical to my all-will using character's survival in F2, dont know how I feel about it being a potion...guess it makes the game harder? lol
probably, i used it alot too and it made it so easy cause it didnt slow down your casting, same with summoning, and that is a potion now too. i think its a good change cause it will make magic less OP

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Is the game addictive, Tyrant? Do you find it hard to put down?

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
I hope to god they gave the ability to un-equip your weapons as in FII the sword just dangling on your back always killed my look :S

Autarch

Reaction score

I watched a few of the early copy livestreams, and it seems it's possible to use a long-lasting AoE (like vortex and shock or something) as a defensive barrier to charge up larger attacks. To anyone who's played D&D, it's a bit like a cleric using blade barrier except the blade barrier spins people around, shocks them to death and stops them from moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.