• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Q&A with The Tyrant Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
So, how many allies have you made so far? One in particular, that camp in the north where I saw in the Call To Action trailer, the music box?

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
So Tyrant, being Evil is a matter of being a clown almost? Hmph.

Well, Not Your Personal Army has already gotten tot he kingdom part, and has taken Albion over. He no doubt did a speed-run.

How much are you getting out of this game? I thank you and applaud you for doing so, good job senor. What has been taken OUT from Fable II, and who is the blonde-headed guy like in HandsDown65's Avvy?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
So, how many allies have you made so far? One in particular, that camp in the north where I saw in the Call To Action trailer, the music box?
Non :) I'm stuck due to the damn law!
So Tyrant, being Evil is a matter of being a clown almost? Hmph.

Well, Not Your Personal Army has already gotten tot he kingdom part, and has taken Albion over. He no doubt did a speed-run.

How much are you getting out of this game? I thank you and applaud you for doing so, good job senor. What has been taken OUT from Fable II, and who is the blonde-headed guy like in HandsDown65's Avvy?
I don't understand the clown part...
It's really awesome, and I'm about 1/10 of it.
I could say experience, but Guild Seals are exactly the same. Graphics are better, and, to be honest I don't feel anything has been left out, but more like, improved.
I don't know, Ben Finn?

Reaction score
Well if it's not broken don't fix it.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Fable 2, but what I'm saying is from the sound of it, Peter Molyneux stating that the game would be a vast improvement over Fable 2 seems a little ill-placed.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
It's Ben Finn, a soldier/rebel voiced by Simon Pegg, who grew up near to where I used to live ^_^

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
after the big 'choice' do you get the chance to save them?

Arainai

Reaction score
So, does being fully evil make you ugly like in II? If not, which evil look do you like better, FII's or FIII's?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Oh no, and let the glitching start!
Oh, it was solutioned by going to the dashboard, nothing serious.
So, does being fully evil make you ugly like in II? If not, which evil look do you like better, FII's or FIII's?
I prefer III's, but it's said to leave such a remarkable thing from the previous Fables :(

Reaction score
Oh, how does muscle tone and the likes come into play? I understand you don't bulk up by leveling up any more, so how do you gain muscle?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Oh, how does muscle tone and the likes come into play? I understand you don't bulk up by leveling up any more, so how do you gain muscle?
Again, I only just started. Perhaps Not your personal army could help you with that one.

Arainai

Reaction score
Is anything said about the Hero of Bowerstone, yes or no? No spoilers ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
so tyrant, how do you get around being wanted in the game if you have insufficient gold?

have you found this games decisions to be less "i'll pick the good/evil solution" and requiring a decision on more of a personal level?

do the caves and whatnot that you can choose to explore each feel different and unique in their own way? or do they all feel naggingly similar and rushed?

Reaction score
Did you get the LCE or just the RE? From what I've read, it seems like if you change your dog's breed in this one, it'll have different temperaments. Any speculation?

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
As much as everyone hates Fable II, I loved it. In fact, I just beat it again today (for the millionth time).

With that being said, I think I will absolutely LOVE Fable III.

Is Fist Fighting back in the game?
Tell me what suits of clothing you got so far please.
Peter once said something about wildlife... see any thus far?
Can you actually buy more weapons, or are you stuck with the ones you get from the start?
You seem to have been playing more since I last asked this... any new morphs going on?
Character Morphing.... what's your choice of weapon? And has it changed you any?
I read a review the Touch system seemed whack at first, but the reviewer of the demo said he fell in love with it after he unlocked more expressions on the RtR. Did you speak to soon, or does Touch REALLY suck?
I will STFU and GTFO now as I LMFAO at FOX's FAMILY GUY.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Is anything said about the Hero of Bowerstone, yes or no? No spoilers ^_^
That he's dead, that he was a hero, and that he left some things for you ( I won't spoil)
so tyrant, how do you get around being wanted in the game if you have insufficient gold?

have you found this games decisions to be less "i'll pick the good/evil solution" and requiring a decision on more of a personal level?

do the caves and whatnot that you can choose to explore each feel different and unique in their own way? or do they all feel naggingly similar and rushed?
You stay away from the region or pay using community Service, the horrid community service.
Nope, same old,same old. I've heard from a friend that the Kingly decisions are really tought though.
Very similar to be honest. I've been to 3 caves and they all look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.