• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Q&A with The Tyrant Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassafrasaxe

Reaction score
alright. sorry if this has been covered, but,
is there ANY other way except looking for a health pot symbol on the d-pad to know that you are losing too much health?
does the screen turn red like in CoD? Anything?

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
alright. sorry if this has been covered, but,
is there ANY other way except looking for a health pot symbol on the d-pad to know that you are losing too much health?
does the screen turn red like in CoD? Anything?
Screen turns red afaik

Saint Sparrow

Reaction score
So I was wondering about the inquisitor sword, I'm good and it seems to not look anything like the sword shown in the ads for it. Infact it has some blue runes on it.

Hutchence123

Reaction score
I bought the limited edition strategy guide and it says that purity and corruption are still in the game. Though I don't think that there is actually a meter tracking it.

Hutchence123

Reaction score
So I was wondering about the inquisitor sword, I'm good and it seems to not look anything like the sword shown in the ads for it. Infact it has some blue runes on it.

You have to upgrade your melee power. Then it will start looking like the ads.

Reaction score
Yeahh i hope so, and Bowerstone isnt really exiting to me i mean for both the Fable games its just been a hub to buy weapons, clothes etc never a place to be explored, im a bit worried Fable is slipping towards being to modern for me..... I dont want big citys, i want big landscapes!!!! lol
I already beat fable 3 and bowerstone is pretty big, its four regions

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Yeah you can't marry Ben. I'm not even sure if you can interact with him. I haven't tried.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I've heard you can transfer money from your personal account to a region. How do I go about doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.