• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable SUXS

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F@ble1sWEAK

Fable SUXS

Hi i'm not here to chat about Fable 2, I'm here to ask a question. Some might ask if your not here to talk about fable why are you here. I wish to know why the HELL you people play such a WEAK game. So any responses?

B

blue crow

Re: F@ble SUXS

F@ble1sWEAK;112614 said:
Hi i'm not here to chat about Fable 2, I'm here to ask a question. Some might ask if your not here to talk about fable why are you here. I wish to know why the HELL you people play such a WEAK game. So any responses?

Umm lets see its the best rpg game and has a huge fan base. So i dont think your right when you say its weak its strong. Oh by the way if you keep up this fable sucks and why the hell you will get banned. So its either get your posts up or shut up. By the way did you come here? I mean this whole entire place was made for fable.

Edit- I couldent think of anything that would make sense for a theard besides get your posts up or shut up.

Edit- 2 I seriously wish i was a mod now i would ban you.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

blue crow;112615 said:
Umm lets see its the best rpg game and has a huge fan base. So i dont think your right when you say its weak its strong. Oh by the way if you keep up this fable sucks and why the hell you will get banned. So its either get your posts up or shut up.
Well..... i've played Fable and TLC I know what they are and if you want the best RPG it's Oblivion hands down. Oh and you did not answer my question Why do YOU play Fable?

F

FableFreak

Oh great... Look out everyone! Douchebag alert! Here we go, another troller. I'm not going to say anymore because I'm sure what I have already said will get me an infraction... Meh, it was worth it.

Shape up or STFU and GTFO

S

ScareCrow

Dude...If you hate it sooooo much why the hell would you ask us? not like its going to change your opinion or anything?

Go **** off we don't want you here.

By the way what games do you like then?

B

blue crow

F@ble1sWEAK;112616 said:
Well..... i've played Fable and TLC I know what they are and if you want the best RPG it's Oblivion hands down. Oh and you did not answer my question Why do YOU play Fable?

Cause its good. Oblvion was to easy for me fable had a challange to it. Lets see the weapons in fable are cool and the magic rocks and had a awsome story. When i said fable was the best rpg i meant for the xbox and personally i think fable is till better than any elder scrolls game.

F

FableFreak

Thank you!

+rep for +repping me, and for putting up a valid arguement.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

I see you don't want me here, but no one has yet to answer my question..... Oh didn't see Blue Crow

B

blue crow

Thanks fablefreak plus oblvions story wasent that good. I mean it felt like watching a bad drama movie. I mean in fable you lose your mom and dad and your sister if you chose to kill her. Dude i answer your question. I said i liked fable cause it had better weapons and story and better game play. The only thing oblvion had going for it was the graphics.

F

FableFreak

Why do I play Fable?

1. Well designed, even though PM may have left out a few this

2. Enjoyable

3. Great Replay Value

4. You actually got to choose what you wanted to be, evil, good, and you got recognition for it.

B

blue crow

FableFreak;112625 said:
Why do I play Fable?

1. Well designed, even though PM may have left out a few this

2. Enjoyable

3. Great Replay Value

4. You actually got to choose what you wanted to be, evil, good, and you got recognition for it.

Dont frogot takeing people"s heads off.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Alright tough guy, make a better game than Fable. Oh, you can't? Well then shut the hell up. No one wants somebody on the verge of mental retardation and that is quite possibly sexually confused criticising one of the greatest RPGs ever created. And who cares if Oblivion is better, people have different opinions. And I agree with FableFreak, you are a ****ing douchebag. Well, at least there's a filter.

EDIT: We can't really answer your question, because we don't play a weak game.

F

FableFreak

Exactly, you couldn't even dismember people in Oblivion! That ****ed me off. Not to mention hundreds of copies of Oblivion had terrible bugs and glitches... I was lucky enough to purchase one of those special copies.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

I would like for some one to give me 10 reasons fable is... uhm.... good....
Then i will give you 10 reasons why Oblivion is better.

B

blue crow

FableFreak;112630 said:
Exactly, you couldn't even dismember people in Oblivion! That ****ed me off. Not to mention hundreds of copies of Oblivion had terrible bugs and glitches... I was lucky enough to purchase one of those special copies.

Plus oblvion supports global warming. Lol just kidding anyway oblvion was meh.

B

blu phoenix

Why are you here!? This is a Fable Community, and we don't need people like you to ruin it telling us that you think Fable sucks. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please don't tell people like us, who indeed enjoy playing Fable, that you think Fable sucks. We honestly don't want to hear it nor like it. Fable is a well crafted game, and it brought something new to the generations of rpg's. Why do you think critics and game players raved about it so much, eh? It may not be the absolute best rpg game out there, but it's done a lot for games! Please, don't come here and act like this, honesty is good, but being rude about it and a game that this site is dedicated to is not.:(

F

FableFreak

blue crow;112632 said:
Plus oblvion supports global warming. Lol just kidding anyway oblvion was meh.

Not to mention it approves of baby killing, beastiality, and the occasional computer freeze.

B

blue crow

Dude just back off jack off.

Edit- my remark was towards the guy who started this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.