• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable SUXS

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue crow

Re: F@ble SUXS

^^ Hell yeah i agree with you 100%. So whoever made this theard shut up you excause for a gamer.

H

HodgePodge

blu phoenix;112668 said:
You know if you've come here to argue whether Fable is better than Oblivion or any other rpg game, take in consideration that we are avid gamers, and be better prepared.

Not to mention the fact that I came in 6th place in debate nationals :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

What'll make the difference if they close it? He'll create a new user, and start this **** again.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

HodgePodge;112662 said:
1.Fable was designed for the Xbox, which has much less graphical capabilities than the PC or 360.
2.Fable's storyline was quite intriguing to someone that had the cranial capacity to comprehend the humor and complexity of it.
3.Are you talking about the main character? If so, I don't see the main character in Oblivion talking either...:hmm:
4.Fable wasn't designed for free roam, however, with the Free Roam App, that problem has been rectified, so there is no need to discuss it any longer.
5.Fable is one of the most difficult games to mod, much harder than Oblivion. And, being a modder myself, I don't appreciate being called a "sissy" and you are no longer talking of Fable, but flaming other members, which will result in your unavoidable ban.
6.Fable is set in thhe Mid Evil days, so don't judge a country across a span of 1000 years.
7.If you played the game to it's fullest, finding all Silver Keys, opening all Demon Doors, and completing all quests, you would find that it is not short at all.
8.In real life you can be gay. Fable is designed to be realistic. Therefore, you should be able to be gay in Fable.

Every last one of your points has been disproved, leaving you as, as was already stated, an immature 12 year old (no offense to you respectable, mature 12 year olds out there) who gets his kicks out of ****ing people off.
Sorry for proving you wrong 6 out of 8

1. YOU BASICLY PROVED ME RIGHT
2. HUMOR WAS OK, AS FAR AS CRANNIAL CAPACITY... ANYONE COULD UNDERSTAND THAT MESS
3. TRUE THE CHARACTER DOES NOT TALK IN OBLIVION BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT HE SAYS. DUH
4. EXACTLY MODDING TEH A WASTE
5. YOU MODDERS MOD IT TO MAKE IT BETTER BECAUSE IT SUCKS
6. OKEY DOEKY POEKY
7. I HAVE ITS STILL SHORT 12 HOURS TEH
8. ..... UHM ..... OK

B

blue crow

HodgePodge;112673 said:
Not to mention the fact that I came in 6th place in debate nationals :p

Lol sorry freind i came in first in state. But i got hurt and couldent go to nationals.

H

HodgePodge

Awww... thats too bad Blue. What kind of debate was it? What circuit are you in?

And meat/douche bag undeserving of a name due to his genetic makeup of one cell, and only one cell, I'm not even going to bother arguing because I know that someone as pig headed and stubborn as yourself is not respectful enough to admit that they were wrong, or at least offer a somewhat sensible response.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1. BAD GRAPHICS
Well your graphics card must suck, because fable looks beautiful on mine. =]
3. CHARACTERS A RETARD AND DOSEN'T KNOW HOW TO TALK
Lots of Great characters don't talk. Jak from Jak and Daxter, in the first game he didn't talk. Link, (From Legend of Zelda. Classic Game :thumbsup: he doesn't do any talking at all, so the Hero in fable not speaking isn't really so bad.
4. NOOOOOOOOOO FREEROAM
You can mod it so that you can :devil:
5. SISSY MODDERS GAME
What mods have you done? Better yet how do you know it's a sissy modders game? Have you modded something in it? :unsure: o_O
6. AN INSULT TO BRITISH CULTURE
Lionhead is based in England. The people who made the game..are British. o_O o_O
8. YOU CAN BE GAY
Homophobe? Well that's too bad. I don't care. Having OPTIONS in a game is a good thing. You get a wide range of players.:w00t:

too bad that you don't like the game. It's a really good experience. :D

H

HodgePodge

Well said Sephi, +rep.

And above mentioned one celled organism: You have just earned yourself an attack from the ninja kitties of death.
funny-kitten-picture.jpg

B

blue crow

HodgePodge;112682 said:
Awww... thats too bad Blue. What kind of debate was it? What circuit are you in?

And meat/douche bag undeserving of a name due to his genetic makeup of one cell, and only one cell, I'm not even going to bother arguing because I know that someone as pig headed and stubborn as yourself is not respectful enough to admit that they were wrong, or at least offer a somewhat sensible response.

It was a debate about the war in iraq. I frogot what circut i was in its been 2 years since i was in the debate club. I got injuryed in a football accident.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

HodgePodge;112682 said:

You just can't get over the fact i proved you wrong, it's driving you mad. You're the one who needs to grow up and ADMIT DEFEAT.

B

blue crow

F@ble1sWEAK;112687 said:
You just can't get over the fact i proved you wrong, it's driving you mad. You're the one who needs to grow up and ADMIT DEFEAT.

Wow your special sephi just proved you wrong. You seriously need to shut up. Cause later in life if you keep talking someone will make you shut up.

B

blu phoenix

F@ble1sWEAK;112687 said:

No, you're the one who needs to grow up and admit that you are just an ignorant and rude little nuisance who doesn't know actual gaming!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:thumbsup: you can keep up with your "Fable is weak" one - sided - debate you have going on here. But I'm going to let this thread dwindle away until an Admin comes and closes it down. ;) Cheers

Have a nice day :w00t:

H

HodgePodge

Da ninja kitties of death kiwl all hataz of Fablez!!! *end rant* *moves crosshair he was aiming at a dude stealing his bagel bites on to the Fable hater who is undeserving of a name*

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

+rep sephi, well said. And you can not admit when there is nothing to admit but the fact you're a stubborn jackass.

B

blu phoenix

Sephiroxas;112693 said:
:thumbsup: you can keep up with your "Fable is weak" one - sided - debate you have going on here. But I'm going to let this thread dwindle away until an Admin comes and closes it down. ;) Cheers

:lol: Yes well said.

B

blue crow

Sephiroxas;112693 said:

+ rep for reminding me of that one song called have a nice day.

F

FableFreak

Where is an admin when you need one? ****! I'm tired of this **** already, this douchebag is just one more maverick who thinks his opinions are facts and that he is still right even though surrounded by a massive force of opposition.

Thanks for nothing faggot, now if you would be so kind please leave our community and don't return. You dont' see me going onto your favorite Oblivion website and pointing out the flaws in Oblivion. You know why? Because I'm not a douche who thinks his opinions are facts and that everyone else is completely wrong.

So please, Shut The **** Up and Get The **** Out.

B

blue crow

FableFreak;112701 said:
Where is an admin when you need one? ****! I'm tired of this **** already, this douchebag is just one more maverick who thinks his opinions are facts and that he is still right even though surrounded by a massive force of opposition.

Thanks for nothing faggot, now if you would be so kind please leave our community and don't return. You dont' see me going onto your favorite Oblivion website and pointing out the flaws in Oblivion. You know why? Because I'm not a douche who thinks his opinions are facts and that everyone else is completely wrong.

So please, Shut The **** Up and Get The **** Out.

Yeah man i think me and you should ask an admin to get promoted to an mod.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

Sephiroxas;112683 said:
Well your graphics card must suck, because fable looks beautiful on mine. =]
Lots of Great characters don't talk. Jak from Jak and Daxter, in the first game he didn't talk. Link, (From Legend of Zelda. Classing Game :thumbsup: he doesn't do any talking at all, so the Hero in fable not speaking isn't really so bad.
You can mod it so that you can :devil:
What mods have you done? Better yet how do you know it's a sissy modders game? Have you modded something in it? :unsure: o_O
Lionhead is based in England. The people who made the game..are British. o_O o_O
Homophobe? Well that's too bad. I don't care. Having OPTIONS in a game is a good thing. You get a wide range of players.:w00t:

too bad that you don't like the game. It's a really good experience. :D

1. its about as beautiful as a piece of **** with a flower in it.

2. we talking about Link or Jak... NO.

3. Modding to equal Oblivion standards.

4. I don't belive a true gamer needs to mod.
I covered the england thing already I was proved wrong.

5. I don't hate gays I just think it's moraly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.