• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable SUXS

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F@ble1sWEAK

Re: F@ble SUXS

blu phoenix;112634 said:
Why are you here!? This is a Fable Community, and we don't need people like you to ruin it telling us that you think Fable sucks. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please don't tell people like us, who indeed enjoy playing Fable, that you think Fable sucks. We honestly don't want to hear it nor like it. Fable is a well crafted game, and it brought something new to the generations of rpg's. Why do you think critics and game players raved about it so much, eh? It may not be the absolute best rpg game out there, but it's done a lot for games! Please, don't come here and act like this, honesty is good, but being rude about it and a game that this site is dedicated to is not.:(
I did not say that sucked I said it was weak.

B

blu phoenix

F@ble1sWEAK;112640 said:
I did not say that sucked I said it was weak.

Well you might want to look again...at your title.:rolleyes: Plus, you've implied that you think so.

B

blue crow

Heres a tip get a mod and ask for him or her to lock this theard. Blu dont bother with a troll there all the same. So weak dosent mean suck to you then your good is everyone"s bad.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

And about the spelling. Whats with the use of numbers? Are you one of the Ub3r f4990t5 t0 th3 h4x0r5? I don't really know how to type like that, just giving it my best go, from observations of retards such as yourself.

F

FableFreak

Here is my list of why Fable is awesome:

1. Upon its release it grossed more money than any other RPG... ever.

2. It has amazing replay value

3. It has done far better than the majority of all RPG's that it has competed with

4. It has a range of weapons, magic, and clothing that is not too ****ing big like in Oblivion

5. It has revolutionized RPG's and made large impacts in the gaming world.

6. On release it was hailed by critics for it astounding gameplay and execution, even amid laments about some lack in content.

7. It has a solid plotline which flows well

8. The gameplay is simple and functions easily

9. Holds a score above 9.0 on most gaming websites.

10. It is the prequal to what is shaping up to be an even better RPG than its counter part, and most other RPG's on the market.

H

HodgePodge

Y'know, you keep asking us why we like Fable, but you have yet to say why you don't like it. Perhaps you should grow up, get a job, and add something to society rather than going to various fan sites just to get people mad. We have all made it clear that if you hate Fable so much, you should leave, and yet you're still here, meaning that you don't really hate Fable, you just enjoy angering other people who are trying to have fun in a community of others. So grow up, or leave, as your blatant immaturity is not appreciated.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

OK I Admit it I think Fable,TLC are pieces of **** THEY SUCK IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING GAME SUCH AS FABLE GO AHEAD.
WHY FABLE SUXS.
1. BAD GRAPHICS
2. SUCK *** STORYLINE
3. CHARACTERS A RETARD AND DOSEN'T KNOW HOW TO TALK
4. NOOOOOOOOOO FREEROAM
5. SISSY MODDERS GAME
6. AN INSULT TO BRITISH CULTURE
7. WAY TO SHORT
8. YOU CAN BE GAY
I rest my case good day to you losers.:realmad:

:realmad:**** ya'll peace out:realmad:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

BAM! Now give us YOUR 10 reasons why Oblivion is better. Or you can't? Well Freak gave his reasons, and they're damn good ones.\

Edit: I really need to refresh. and that's 8 reasons, not 10 dip****.

B

blue crow

To the person who made this crap I am guessing you spent to much time your dad when you were a kid. Funny thing is you have two things in common from the past to now like spending time with you father too much as a kid and now as people flame you.Then and now you always kept comeing back for more.

B

blu phoenix

F@ble1sWEAK;112650 said:
OK I Admit it I think Fable,TLC are pieces of **** THEY SUCK IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING GAME SUCH AS FABLE GO AHEAD.
WHY FABLE SUXS.
1. BAD GRAPHICS
2. SUCK *** STORYLINE
4. NOOOOOOOOOO FREEROAM
5. SISSY MODDERS GAME
7. WAY TO SHORT
8. YOU CAN BE GAY

:hmm: Maybe your ticket to being banned. I really wish you had not introduced yourself this way, but oh well.

B

blue crow

Blu like i said trolls are always the same not matter there name.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

FableFreak;112645 said:
Here is my list of why Fable is awesome:

1. Upon its release it grossed more money than any other RPG... ever.

2. It has amazing replay value

3. It has done far better than the majority of all RPG's that it has competed with

4. It has a range of weapons, magic, and clothing that is not too ****ing big like in Oblivion

5. It has revolutionized RPG's and made large impacts in the gaming world.

6. On release it was hailed by critics for it astounding gameplay and execution, even amid laments about some lack in content.

7. It has a solid plotline which flows well

8. The gameplay is simple and functions easily

9. Holds a score above 9.0 on most gaming websites.

10. It is the prequal to what is shaping up to be an even better RPG than its counter part, and most other RPG's on the market.

1. Better storyline
2. Way better graphics
3. Sold over 1,000,000 copies
4. had more weapons armors for us to make a true hero they way we wanted him
5. Full custimization of character
6. Best RPG of E3
7. Had more quest than Fable
8. Gameplay was simple as was Fable
9. Holds a score of 9.0 or 9.5 on most gaming websites
10. Much more popular around the globe than Fable.

:DOBLIVION IS THE BEST:D

B

blue crow

Wow your in denial even though you didnt deny spending too much time with your dad as a kid.

H

HodgePodge

F@ble1sWEAK;112650 said:
WHY FABLE SUXS.
1. BAD GRAPHICS
2. SUCK *** STORYLINE
4. NOOOOOOOOOO FREEROAM
5. SISSY MODDERS GAME
7. WAY TO SHORT
8. YOU CAN BE GAY

1.Fable was designed for the Xbox, which has much less graphical capabilities than the PC or 360.
2.Fable's storyline was quite intriguing to someone that had the cranial capacity to comprehend the humor and complexity of it.
3.Are you talking about the main character? If so, I don't see the main character in Oblivion talking either...:hmm:
4.Fable wasn't designed for free roam, however, with the Free Roam App, that problem has been rectified, so there is no need to discuss it any longer.
5.Fable is one of the most difficult games to mod, much harder than Oblivion. And, being a modder myself, I don't appreciate being called a "sissy" and you are no longer talking of Fable, but flaming other members, which will result in your unavoidable ban.
6.Fable is set in thhe Mid Evil days, so don't judge a country across a span of 1000 years.
7.If you played the game to it's fullest, finding all Silver Keys, opening all Demon Doors, and completing all quests, you would find that it is not short at all.
8.In real life you can be gay. Fable is designed to be realistic. Therefore, you should be able to be gay in Fable.

Every last one of your points has been disproved, leaving you as, as was already stated, an immature 12 year old (no offense to you respectable, mature 12 year olds out there) who gets his kicks out of ****ing people off.

F

FableFreak

Fable has sold over 3,000,000 copies in the US and UK alone...

(Why do you use such big ****ing fonts? Compensating for something? Yeah, thats probably it...)

Hodgy brought up a good point, how did Fable mock Englands culture and heritage? It was DEVELOPED IN ENGLAND.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

F@ble1sWEAK;112650 said:
WHY FABLE SUXS.
1. BAD GRAPHICS
2. SUCK *** STORYLINE
4. NOOOOOOOOOO FREEROAM
5. SISSY MODDERS GAME
7. WAY TO SHORT
8. YOU CAN BE GAY

1. It's graphics are fine, woopity-doo, they're not as good as Oblivions, that's Oblivions only advantage over Fable.

2. The storyline is good! You think of a better one then.

3. So people that are mute (or otherwise known as dumb) are retarded? It doesn't effect intelligence.

4. So what, one downfall. And there is plenty of exploring you can do anyways.

5. You can mod any game, it's just that there is more support for Fable modding. And modding adds replayability.

6. Explain why it's an insult.

7. It may be short, but it's replayable, and I'ts only short if you speed through it.

8. So homosexuality is wrong? It's not there choice, they're born that way.

So I've expressed my points. And just a question, are you some fatass nerd sitting in his mom's basement eating Twinkie's?

H

HodgePodge

As much as I like using this thread as my verbal punching bag, could an admin please close it, as it's only purpose is to tick people off, and it seems to have succeeded.

B

blu phoenix

You know if you've come here to argue whether Fable is better than Oblivion or any other rpg game, take in consideration that we are avid gamers, and be better prepared.

F

FableFreak

Hodgy, there are no admins or mods on right now. SO this won't close till tomorrow... Steve should have given me a thread closing ability, that would save a hell of a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.