• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable SUXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: F@ble SUXS

Freak, you can't put it any better than that. But then again, his miniscule brain may not be able to comprehend what you have said.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

F@ble1sWEAK;112707 said:
2. we talking about Link or Jak... NO.
No what? Jak doesn't talk throughout the first game. I know, I've played it. And Link doesn't speak in ocarina of time. Same as the hero in fable. so I don't exactly know what you're saying no to. o_O :unsure: I'm a bit confused

3. Modding to equal Oblivion standards.

4. I don't belive a true gamer needs to mod.
I covered the england thing already I was proved wrong.
So you modded equal to oblivion standards? and you don't believe a true gamer needs to mod-Wait didn't you just contradict yourself? :wacko: :wacko:

F

F@ble1sWEAK

Skotekal;112709 said:
Freak, you can't put it any better than that. But then again, his miniscule brain may not be able to comprehend what you have said.
Haven't seen you prove anything to me yet Skotekal so how about you run along and play with the other kids.:D

B

blue crow

Sephiroxas;112714 said:
No what? Jak doesn't talk throughout the first game. I know, I've played it. And Link doesn't speak in ocarina of time. Same as the hero in fable. so I don't exactly know what you're saying no to. o_O :unsure: I'm a bit confused

So you modded equal to oblivion standards? and you don't believe a true gamer needs to mod-Wait didn't you just contradict yourself? :wacko: :wacko:

Dont bother with the likes of him.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You're Right. Cheers :D
onion55.gif

S

ScareCrow

Skotekal;112628 said:
Alright tough guy, make a better game than Fable. Oh, you can't? Well then shut the hell up. No one wants somebody on the verge of mental retardation and that is quite possibly sexually confused criticising one of the greatest RPGs ever created. And who cares if Oblivion is better, people have different opinions. And I agree with FableFreak, you are a ****ing douchebag. Well, at least there's a filter.

EDIT: We can't really answer your question, because we don't play a weak game.

hahahahahaha he got you there!!! nice one Skotekal!

hahahahahahah

B

blue crow

May i have some beer aswell with your cheers?

Edit- sephi i cant see the picture.

H

HodgePodge

Haven't seen you prove anything to me yet Skotekal so how about you run along and play with the other kids.
grin.gif
Well then, you must be blind. I, as well as every other member of this community that has either rread this thread or pposted in it, has wasted valuable minutes of oour lives on you. I just wish I hadn't re formatted my HD, because I'm just dying to infect you with some of the viruses that were quarantined on it.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

Sephiroxas;112714 said:

SIGH..... DOESEN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND SMALLTALK?
1. Are we talking about Link or Jak NO WE ARE NOT.
2.YOU ARE MODDING YOUR GAME TO EQUAL OBLIVION STANDARDS.

Are we clear?

B

blu phoenix

F@ble1sWEAK;112727 said:
SIGH..... DOESEN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND SMALLTALK?
1. Are we talking about Link or Jak NO WE ARE NOT.
2.YOU ARE MODDING YOUR GAME TO EQUAL OBLIVION STANDARDS.

Are we clear?

Who said we're modding it to equal oblivion standards!? Fable doesn't need to be equal to oblivion ok, or any other rpg game. We just like to expand it a little...which by the way doesn't mean we are turning it into oblivion. Gamers do it all the time with other rpgs!

Are we clear? Or maybe you just can't understand...

H

HodgePodge

No, we aren't talking about Link or Jak, Sephi is simply using them as examples. They are some of the greatest video game characters of all time, annd they didn't talk. That's what we call a "comparison" which is something that I wouldn't expect your feeble mind to comprehend.

S

ScareCrow

i have an xbox..theres no modding in it..or on mine..

and i prefer it to oblivion and oblivion is on 360...so Ughhh...

And Oblivion is Stressful not Fun and LAME Story line...

Fable's Much Better.

And you must be a real low life to just make an profile and harass a game that you'll never compare to..

F

F@ble1sWEAK

I really enjoy the fighting oh I do don't shut the thread down keep it alive
so all of your members can oppose me or any other er members that oppose fable. by the way i'm not a kid.

F

FableFreak

I have sent him a PM that will hopefully end this. I'd like everyone to stop this for now and take a few minutes to just cool down. Maybe check out some different threads for now please.

H

HodgePodge

Correct, you're not a kid, as a kid is a baby goat. Oh, wait, nevermind, you're a kid.

And FableFreak: good idea. What was in the pm? :devil:

B

blu phoenix

F@ble1sWEAK;112744 said:
I really enjoy the fighting oh I do don't shut the thread down keep it alive
so all of your members can oppose me or any other er members that oppose fable. by the way i'm not a kid.

You sure are acting like one, and most immature. Please just stop and go away.

F

FableFreak

FableFreak;112749 said:
I have sent him a PM that will hopefully end this. I'd like everyone to stop this for now and take a few minutes to just cool down. Maybe check out some different threads for now please.

^^^^^

Please do as I ask!

S

ScareCrow

Yea ok.

Your Clonage Gif is Awesome...

is it GIF?

Status
Not open for further replies.