• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable SUXS

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue crow

Re: F@ble SUXS

He probbly will not so i must go and find him and stop him.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

Hey Fable/TLC may suck but Fable 2 looks good.

R

RuneMaster

After reading this thread I dont know whether to laugh or cry. . .:lol:. I fail to see any logic in the TCs mind. Heres some reasons why I like Fable better than Oblivion.

-Oblivion is like, 5x easier than fable.
-Fable, has a far better story, much more memorable characters and and a certain charm to it.
-Magic system is more fun, there is a larger variety of spell types, and they look cooler. As a magic user, that gives it more points in my book.
-3rd person. . .I just prefer it to first person.
-You can have sex. . . . . . . .:blush:, what can I say, its a neat little feature.
-You can be gay, if you so choose. . . . . .:blush: yeah.
-In general, there is more choice in Fable 2, Oblivion is more of a straight line. In fable, there are at least slightly different story arcs. As mentioned before, you can choose to be gay or straight. You can get tattoos. Much more variety of hair styles. Get scares etc.
-As far as modding is concerned, almost every game that comes to the PC gets moded. Alot of them actually add alot of gameplay hours and some even add new challenges. I dont play many pc games myeslf and have never used a mod before, but they are cool.

anyway, I'd prefer it if you leave man. I come to fansites to discuss the game with fellow fans. If I want to hear from trolls, I go over to gamefaqs.

F

F@ble1sWEAK

.....YAWN..... I think i'll hit the sack see ya'll in the morning......Zzzzzzzzz

H

HodgePodge

^not if the ninja kitties kill you in your sleep.:noexpression: Which they will :ninja:

F

FableFreak

Situation has been diffused for now, so please quit posting in here. No need to give attention to an unwanted problem. ;)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Fable SUXS

Thread locked and original poster banned.

Also, for future reference guys - make sure you click this little report post graphic:
report.gif
to speed up the whole process. All staff members will receive an email notification about the offending post with a link included and we'll be able to deal with it a little quicker.

Thanks to blue crow for contacting me and letting me know about the troll, too. :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Fable SUXS

Could I possibly be any more amused? :lol:

Yeah, I know I should be saying the same as Steve but you guys do us proud when staff aren't around...and special thanks to Fablefreak for trying to diffuse the situation in his own special way :lol:

Also, HodgePodge? Those ninja kittens are awesome - so reppage for everyone here for amusing me so much and extra rep to HP and FF :D

(back into admin mode) But yeah, reporting a post is better in future once you work out someone is trying to argue as opposed to generating genuine debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.