• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crims0n_m00n

Re: Good or Evil?

Dark Drakan said:
:lol: you get used to the constant posting.

but its only when i let my cat out....

yes, someone please shoot me so i can enter the dream realm and stay with Reala for all eternity, I am crazy, so expect many stupid things in my posting future.... and again, it's only when i let my cat out....

it needs to hurry up and be April 1st

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
but its only when i let my cat out....

So we are all stuck in a timewarp that freezes us from posting until you let your cat out!!? o_O

C

Crims0n_m00n

I suppose, just like right now....

eeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!!I'm not used to spamming!!!!!! is there a thread thing where all the worthless chatty junk goes?

but then again their nicer here than NiD, but maybe its less strict.... i dunno. i feel weirder than usual.... wow.... yet when i make breakfast you DONT post anything.... thats creepy.... im dying.... somebody post something so i dont die....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
I suppose, just like right now....

eeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!!I'm not used to spamming!!!!!! is there a thread thing where all the worthless chatty junk goes?

but then again their nicer here than NiD, but maybe its less strict.... i dunno. i feel weirder than usual.... wow.... yet when i make breakfast you DONT post anything.... thats creepy.... im dying.... somebody post something so i dont die....

We are abit more laid back but try to keep on topic as much as we can but its enevitable that alot of topics stray of track. Wouldnt call it spamming as we are talking to each other and not just making posts about nothing to get our post counts up.

This thread was created to keep alot of the pointless chat out of the threads:

http://forums.projectego.net/free-talk-73/page19/

B

blu phoenix

GOOD DOMINATES OVER EVIL....EVIL IS BAAAAADDD...how is that drakan...of course you'll say the opposite..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
GOOD DOMINATES OVER EVIL....EVIL IS BAAAAADDD...how is that drakan...of course you'll say the opposite..

Well naturally....

:devil:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Hmmm.... evil is only bad when lust is not involved *coughavatarcough* .... sorry, i like that avatar.... Besides whats wrong with liking Reala, even if its to a point of obsession? I see nothing. but thats more to spamming.... sooo.... evil is the best!!!!!!!! good people are weak!!!!!!! and as my cousins always said, "honor is a fool's excuse for weakness, and courage their excuse for stupidity...."

I luv that one ^_^

of course, i have to agree with Drakan. Evil will always be 9, 10 steps ahead of good.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
evil is the best!!!!!!!! good people are weak!!!!!!!

Quoted for the truth *you really are obsessed with that avatar o_O*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
of course, i have to agree with Drakan. Evil will always be 9, 10 steps ahead of good.

Also liking that quote aswel :D

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
"honor is a fool's excuse for weakness, and courage their
excuse for stupidity...."
:lol: :thumbsup:

C

Crims0n_m00n

I do like Reala, and yes, i like him that much. Evil is always ahead of good, we just lay it out at times so they think they're winning (which makes it more fun to beat 'em). And Skorm's Son, I'm glad you liked my little quote on fools.

Hehe Card 0. The Fool, Always been on my favorites list. Kinda reminds me of Jackle....

C

Crims0n_m00n

what was the sigh for?

And can't we evils talk without a good guy trying to kill us?

Why are the good guys so mean? so careless? as if just being evil is.... i dont know. good guys never try to understand.... Why must the evil die young?!? tehe dont know why i said that....

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
what was the sigh for?

And can't we evils talk without a good guy trying to kill us?

Why are the good guys so mean? so careless? as if just being evil is.... i dont know. good guys never try to understand.... Why must the evil die young?!? tehe dont know why i said that....

hey i am not trying to kill you.
the sigh is for me being tired and all...long morning.

C

Crims0n_m00n

I didn't say you were trying to kill me.... I meant on EQ2, Im playing and a paladin came up and beat the sh*t outta me, just for talking to his cousin.

and the good guys are mean and careless and cruel and merciless and just evil in an anti evil way. plz dun eat me. Im not good for good guys. *waves pointy stick in the air* I dont wanna die today!!!

B

blu phoenix

i must say you are very articulate especially with your wording!!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Are you making fun of my F in grammar? you are arent you?And my lack of spelling?? cuz seriously thats evil.... REALA *DROOL* I need someone to tell me im crazy.... my reason : Reala is like a drug in the way that he's almost as addicting as.... what's a vvvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyyy addicting drug that i can use as an example? The sheer fact that I think like this could be enough reason for someone to want to kill me.
I describe reala in a word and a phrase: sexcellent and "g dmmit its after me, its after me" Now can i die???

Mental counselor: Now what do you see when you look at this picture?
Crimson: (half asleep) Reala *drool*
MC: Now?
Crimson: Reala *drool*
MC: How about.... Now?
Crimson: Reala *drool*
MC: (to parents) It appears your child is suffering from bhfwebfklgf, a rare disease that causes an extreme want for something, it goes away after a couple of years
Parents: But she's been like that for 10 years....
Happy 10th Bday NiGHTS & Reala
(even though its 13 days late, a good #)

Status
Not open for further replies.