• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crims0n_m00n

Re: Good or Evil?

Are you making fun of my F in grammar? you are arent you?And my lack of spelling?? cuz seriously thats evil.... REALA *DROOL* I need someone to tell me im crazy.... my reason : Reala is like a drug in the way that he's almost as addicting as.... what's a vvvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyyy addicting drug that i can use as an example? The sheer fact that I think like this could be enough reason for someone to want to kill me.
I describe reala in a word and a phrase: sexcellent and "g dmmit its after me, its after me" Now can i die???

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Are you making fun of my F in grammar? you are arent you?And my lack of spelling?? cuz seriously thats evil.... REALA *DROOL* I need someone to tell me im crazy.... my reason : Reala is like a drug in the way that he's almost as addicting as.... what's a vvvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyyy addicting drug that i can use as an example? The sheer fact that I think like this could be enough reason for someone to want to kill me.
I describe reala in a word and a phrase: sexcellent and "g dmmit its after me, its after me" Now can i die???

Mental counselor: Now what do you see when you look at this picture?
Crimson: (half asleep) Reala *drool*
MC: Now?
Crimson: Reala *drool*
MC: How about.... Now?
Crimson: Reala *drool*
MC: (to parents) It appears your child is suffering from bhfwebfklgf, a rare disease that causes an extreme want for something, it goes away after a couple of years
Parents: But she's been like that for 10 years....
Happy 10th Bday NiGHTS & Reala
(even though its 13 days late, a good #)
uh...interesting...

so now evil is almost up to good...darn..still good is ahead on the polls...

edit: damn! i thought good was ahead...sh*t now it's evil...oh well...it's fun sometimes being evil...just killing everybody right and left.

C

Crims0n_m00n

Killing's not as fun unless you torture them first

Thats another reason i like reala

and he's hot

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Killing's not as fun unless you torture them first

Thats another reason i like reala

and he's hot
exactly who is this reala person?

L

LiMpBiZkit

being a hero is the best yea!!! i have nothing to add

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Villains have more fun.:sly: :devil: :360:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

LiMpBiZkit said:
being a hero is the best yea!!! i have nothing to add

Said like a true little angel bleaahhh :sick:

B

Bethrezen

killing and torturing people, making them suffer! (hell yeah) kicking chickens, breaking the windows and doors are alot more funny than a simple good hero who's trying to help people :mad:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Bethrezen said:
killing and torturing people, making them suffer! (hell yeah) kicking chickens, breaking the windows and doors are alot more funny than a simple good hero who's trying to help people :mad:

Amen to that :thumbsup:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Helping people is for the weak. only a weakling would trouble themselves to help those beneath them. I've always preferred the simple sport of torture, deception, and of course i have to share Reala's opinion on :ninja: .... wait.... why am i putting this? Nobody on here even knows who Reala is.... either way....

Evil rules, good suks, and thats the way the cookie crumbles.... (hehe my cousin always says that) :D

.... *falls to knees and begins worshipping at altar in bedroom* all hail the mighty king of nightmares! .... hehe psycho:wacko:

what? Reala is the king of nightmares.... you can ask him yourself.... at your own risk though....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
Helping people is for the weak. only a weakling would trouble themselves to help those beneath them. I've alwats preferred the simple sport of torture, deception.

Evil rules, good suks, and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

all hail the mighty king of nightmares! .... hehe psycho:wacko:

Some points that i like in that post as usual, nicely put :devil:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Why thank you, drakan, i enjoy the chance to be concieted and toss around evil comments.:D It's always nice to see people agree. *flashes a demonic grin* I don't always play well with others.... we tend to .... disagree. Anyway, I still say that evil is way more fun, i mean, what good guy can bed 27 hotties and still claim to be good? Isn't it "Sinful" to do something like that? Guilt is an emotion i can live without.... *drool* Reala *daydreaming*.... tehe just thought how proud reala would be of me....

and bethrezen, reala is a video game character that exists only in dreams, he is king of nightmare and dam sezzy too....

C

Crims0n_m00n

Freddy is nothing compared to Reala. S3x is for sezzy people and not ugly things that are lost in tvland.... I think Reala looks a whole heck of a lot better than freddy.... besides, he aims to please, a very interesting piece of the overall puzzle.... The king of nightmares is a mystery unsolved, and to solve it would ruin the fun.... o god i luv being crzy.... It makes life such fun.... Although death would be more fun.... but eh, you live your life, and hope you don't see the day reala takes over the waking.... Then true evil will be spread and this thread thing will be useless cuz evil will overtake good and the universe will fall unbalanced and the apocalypse will come.... Fear the evil....

I Live in CANDYLAND!!!!! (where all the sezzy nightmares go to eat candy canes) I like the red & black candy canes.... anyone know why?

Wow, drakan, you like to change your avatar alot

I apologise if any of this sounds rude, as i am a redhead and freak out easy. Even black dye wont save me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
Why thank you, drakan, i enjoy the chance to be concieted and toss around evil comments.:D It's always nice to see people agree. *flashes a demonic grin* I don't always play well with others.... we tend to .... disagree. Anyway, I still say that evil is way more fun, i mean, what good guy can bed 27 hotties and still claim to be good? Isn't it "Sinful" to do something like that? Guilt is an emotion i can live without.

Well but of course, the evil ones amongst us must embrace others and also lead those pitiful saints down the path of darkness to true salvation.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Freddy is nothing compared to Reala. S3x is for sezzy people and not ugly things that are lost in tvland.... I think Reala looks a whole heck of a lot better than freddy.... besides, he aims to please, a very interesting piece of the overall puzzle.... The king of nightmares is a mystery unsolved, and to solve it would ruin the fun.... o god i luv being crzy.... It makes life such fun.... Although death would be more fun.... but eh, you live your life, and hope you don't see the day reala takes over the waking.... Then true evil will be spread and this thread thing will be useless cuz evil will overtake good and the universe will fall unbalanced and the apocalypse will come.... Fear the evil....

I Live in CANDYLAND!!!!! (where all the sezzy nightmares go to eat candy canes) I like the red & black candy canes.... anyone know why?

Wow, drakan, you like to change your avatar alot

I apologise if any of this sounds rude, as i am a redhead and freak out easy. Even black dye wont save me.

ok +rep for you...
seriously she posts long posts and it's really worth reading them.

p.s. and thx for the message too on reala;)

about drakan he hardly changes his avatar...if anyone it's me that changes it a lot and you can ask everyone else around here cause they'll confirm it too..

C

Crims0n_m00n

Join us or Die!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! I love dragging pitiful little paladins through the flames of nightmare.... They realize they cannot run, they cannot hide, their screams music to the ears of the maren. I love torture.... Let evil rule! Those who resist will be destroyed!!!!! And dmmit make the evil characters at least a bit easier to look at....

lol, i like that last one....

@_@ *drool* i think reala is laughing.... :wacko: << hehe "Wacko" suits me!

Status
Not open for further replies.