• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good or Evil?

When I first played through Fable, I was...

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crims0n_m00n

Re: Good or Evil?

blu phoenix said:
ok +rep for you...
seriously she posts long posts and it's really worth reading them.

p.s. and thx for the message too on reala;)

about drakan he hardly changes his avatar...if anyone it's me that changes it a lot and you can ask everyone else around here cause they'll confirm it too..

Why thank you, I like to make people laugh. Which is odd because I also enjoy bringing pain.... Im just creepy that way.... And honestly blu, ur real cool, and someone like you is always needed to make forums a great place.

oh and sorry about the spamming thing.... i do alot of that

And about reala, i could go on and on about who he really is beneath the hood, but i dont want anyone to die reading my stuff....

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
And about reala, i could go on and on about who he really is beneath the hood, but i dont want anyone to die reading my stuff....

:lol:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Glad you enjoy that skorms son, I really could though.... :lol: i did once on another forum, got kicked off for getting a whole thread deleted with one post..... It was dm funny....

C

Crims0n_m00n

Skorm's Son said:
Wow:lol: o_O :) :lol:

I TOLD you i liked Reala. I will forever be his faithful servant. None hold higher place in his eyes than me, I am his most valued minion, and I am proud of it!

Let Tyslia forever favor him above all others! The son of Tyslia shall rule the Dream world!

B

Black

Evil... let me just put it this way, after the first cut scene I immediately began to hit random people for about an hour and never stopped.

Regards, Black

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Evil. Funny, when I played for the first time it just happened, I became evil. But I`ve tried to be evil again and it just wont go that easy anymore.

C

Crims0n_m00n

TRA Rotid said:
Evil. Funny, when I played for the first time it just happened, I became evil. But I`ve tried to be evil again and it just wont go that easy anymore.

Evil comes and goes, few can keep it at heart and mind forever. It is more than a tool or minion, it isn't a way of life, it is half of the overall existance, without it, there is no good.

B

Black

^ Fyi: In no way shape or form does "evil" acually exist, it's pruly subjective ;)

Regards, Black

C

Crims0n_m00n

Evil and good hold their place in all forms and shapes, the heart and mind of the living beings decide which is dominant, all nonliving, however, have no choice, so both remain dormant. Good and evil are necessary for the balance of the universe, though some appear dominant at times, there is no way to completely wipe out either, without destroying the other.

hehe.... I enjoy being crazy and evil. Even if i somewhat lacked progress in school....

B

Black

Hmm…is “evil” an object in which one can perceive physically or is it an opinion similar to the terms “beautiful” and “stupid”? Good and evil are no more than subjective fabrications based on likes and dislikes. A force such as evil can only exist in mind or in a fictional story such as Fable; to attempt to compare it to our everyday life is downright illogical, not to be rude or anything. :p

Regards, Black

C

Crims0n_m00n

Believe what you wish, I have no say in that, and if you don't share my thoughts i'm fine with that. We can both be right, the way i see things everyone is right,

As obi wan said in starwars (god i hate him):
"So, what I told you was true, from a certain point of view. ... You'll find that a great many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

B

Black

Huh? You caved… boooo J/k I guess will have to agree to disagree then. Now that I think about it, this forum could really use a debate forum.

Edit: Thats an exellent quote by the way :)

Regards, Black

C

Crims0n_m00n

Why thank you, I only know it cause it was part of what some kid on another site said about Reala that made me get all sniffy and teary-eyed.

Dmmit I hate when i do that.

Reala is 2 dam sezzy. aye. I can't help it . don't yell at me for thinking it....

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Why thank you, I only know it cause it was part of what some kid on another site said about Reala that made me get all sniffy and teary-eyed.

Dmmit I hate when i do that.

Reala is 2 dam sezzy. aye. I can't help it . don't yell at me for thinking it....

:lol: making me laugh again!!

C

Crims0n_m00n

blu phoenix said:
:lol: making me laugh again!!

I got all teary-eyed cuz Wolf Spirit put this on the forum in reply to something mary put:
I always got the impression from what I've read that Reala is actually very deeply emotional, but he is very disciplined in hiding it. I understand that it's probably not considered to be canon, but I think that characterization of Reala would be the best... If I were in his position, I would feel deeply hurt and betrayed by NiGHTS, who I would have seen as a brother. I can understand why he would shout out that "there is no NiGHTS." Heh... it actually reminds me of a quote from Star Wars, for whatever reason.
"The good man who was your father was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. When that happened, he ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. So, what I told you was true, from a certain point of view. ... You'll find that a great many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

It's dumb, I know, but i like reala that much.

C

Cairo

being good is ok but i did'nt kill any inacent people

C

Crims0n_m00n

You good guys are so mean *sniff* :'( *starts crying* You know all the cool bad guys are so d*m emotional!!!!! you should be more careful!!!! I don't live well with emotions!!!! *begins to drown in her own tears* Arrgghh!!!! I'm tired of being so weak!!! what would reala say??? And don't you guys dare answer the question. I'll ask reala tonight. Don't say anything!!! *prepares pointy stick, rope, painting tape, chains, and blindfold just in case*

A

Arckon

shweet but how you gonna ask reala?
help.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

Uh.... didn't i tell you i cast dream spells? If you look at free talk, you'll see this little belief system i have.... if you believe it, it is. I believe that dreams are actually part of us visiting where we came from. That's how i communicate with characters i believe in. It's all very confusing. Even to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.