• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guns...Will they kill it?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Guns...Will they kill it?

It will go nicely with the new Fable.

Why?

Because in this Fable we are not stuck in the middle ages no more. Think Pirates of the Caribbean, did that get ruined because of guns?

N

Nosaxoo

I don't really mind about them, I just won't use them :)

I'm more of a bow and arrow type, besides you can hear gunshots, if your good with a bow you can pick people off without them knowing where you are :)

I hope they put that into the game anyway, wouldn't seem quite right if nomatter what I shot them with or where I was they knew where I was.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I was bummed about the guns at first but now it wouldn't seem like Fable 2 without them. I know that sounds weird seeing as I have never played it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;125361 said:
I was bummer about the guns at first but now it wouldnt seem like Fable 2 without them. I know that sounds weird seeing as I have never played it.

Yeah its weird how we havent yet used them or even seen them in action properly but Fable 2 wouldnt be the same without them now.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;125370 said:
Yeah its weird how we havent yet used them or even seen them in action properly but Fable 2 wouldnt be the same without them now.
Yeah only that tiny bit in the demo of the dog.

T

The Crow

I like the idea of guns...but I hope it would be posible to have smal pistols and not just muskets.....and I hope you can dual-wield.......

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I don't think guns will ruin anything unless their not genuine to the old guns.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

The Crow;125526 said:
I like the idea of guns...but I hope it would be posible to have smal pistols and not just muskets.....and I hope you can dual-wield.......
I think you can have a pistol becuase in one pic it shows a female warrior holding an old pistol.;)

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Neutral Think of guns as advanced cross bows XD

C

Corrento

for starters A. duel weilding has already been covered by Dark Drakan that there would be to much blow back for them...and the aim would be horrible.
B. I hated crossbows to much reload and when I did you range in fable (which it was rare if an enemy was far off I usally use magic) Then I use bows they feel more organic and I like 'em better even at lvl 1 in all skill areas I could take an enemys head off from a good distance fairly easily

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, Drakan (or somebody) said that... and it didn't really solve anything, seeing as we still kept bickering for a page or two about whether he was right and, if he were right, if it mattered, since it was a game. Let's not start again, shall we?