• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

Re: How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

DrZoid said:
When you murder people expecting to gain experience, then rip open their bodies looking for glowing green orbs.........ahem.

lol that 1 is my favrite so far

When you go around nicking books from peaple houses to give to the local school becouse u think ur gona get a wizard hat.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

:: When you beat up a cop, get him to fire shots at you and then use local shoppers as human shields so as you purchase all their houses.

:: When you go up to a policeman, deposit a fifty in his pocket, tap him on the arse and tell him to go on and take his break.

:: When you get caught thieving from your neighbours house after you picked the lock.

:: When your girlfriend finds you crossing in her clothes and you seem to think its utterly acceptable.

:: When you actually start to substitute the name God for the name Avo... or vice versa with Satan and Skorm.

:: When you decide to redecorate your house but cant find the sign outside to upgrade your style.

M

Master Revan

a real way to see how addicted you are to the game is think like i do. i go to school and talk to my friends and all and then when some prick decides he's gonna be a ___ and push me so he can get to his class, i start dreaming of a sword in me hand and able to decapitate him right then and there...and then when everyone starts screaming and crying as he falls to the ground...i would grow horns and red eyes and grab my transporter and get the hell out of dodge before any flamming monitors tackled my crazy arse...also i called a kid a chicken chaser...and arse face...unfortunily he knew what fable is...also ive begun to write a story about the hero for my english paper...if you think about it...albion is sorta british and all so i used that as my place of events and i called the hero Revan...simply cause revan off of star wars: knights of the old republic is one of the great badarses in flamming history of gaming :D ...of course thats my opinion...lol:cool:

S

Smiley7853

When you sleep with a guy cause you think hes gonna tell you in his sleep where he hid the deed to his house...........

I only did that once though.....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

When you start bulking up for the sole purpose of trying to pull a sword out of a stone.

D

DrZoid

Smiley7853 said:
When you sleep with a guy cause you think hes gonna tell you in his sleep where he hid the deed to his house...........

I only did that once though.....

lol!

When you try to recedorate a house by staring at the 'For Sale' sign in front of it.

A

alanname350

When you are makin love to your girlfriend/wife and you can't find the Y button to skip to the end.

When you get on a fable message board and explain how addicted you are. Hehe sorry guys, someone was gonna say it eventually.

S

Smiley7853

When you drag your wife out of town and kill her expecting to reap her insurance.... Yeah, but that can only happen in games and such....... WAIT A MINUITE!!!!o_O

S

Skorms Slayer

If u win somethin in a contest or sporting event and then go around your town/city and raise it the air, but get ****ed because you can't find the question marks above thier heads so you know if you've showed them iit yet.

When you go up to evry black girl you see (i'm not being racist) and ask her if she's whisper. Or go up to evry girl with glasses and Ask if they're Briar Rose

J

JP8117

When you get a tatto and don't like it so you expect to get that one off and a new one in the place.

When you start swinging at flies saying damn you Nymphs.

When you think the only way to get any action from a girl is to marry her.

When you go into a bar and look for the fat bald dude to get your beer.

When you see a cave you automatically think Hobbes dwell in there and I have to go save the little boy.

When you start to dig in areas that are surround by a circle of flowers or rocks thinking you are going to get something good.

When you see a girl with her boobs hanging out you think that bitch killed her sister, and you have to marry her for that weapon in her room.

When you start to buy blue contacts so your eyes can look like your character and red contacts for the evil guys.

When you start to eat an apple, you begin to think back to days of Orchard Farm

C

countjosh

when u ask people to follow u through some woods

C

Coolmist

Wow this was my first thread ever and ive manged to get 30 replys now that makes me happy.

M

Master Revan

when you spend more time on the game and on this site then hanging out with your poor girlfriend that just wants some love lol...trust me...she got angry lol...i was playing the game and she was on the couch with me and i started to sleep with lady grey and then she goes "why dont you love me like that?!" and then forces my head into her crotch...very upseting cause i missed out on lady grey moaning

J

JP8117

Master Revan said:
when you spend more time on the game and on this site then hanging out with your poor girlfriend that just wants some love lol...trust me...she got angry lol...i was playing the game and she was on the couch with me and i started to sleep with lady grey and then she goes "why dont you love me like that?!" and then forces my head into her crotch...very upseting cause i missed out on lady grey moaning

Dude if Lady Grey gets you off when she is moaning, I say you are offically addicted to Fable. Not trying to be mean or anything but I think your girlfriend has a point there.

M

Master Revan

JP8117 said:
Dude if Lady Grey gets you off when she is moaning, I say you are offically addicted to Fable. Not trying to be mean or anything but I think your girlfriend has a point there.

lol...nah she doesnt get me off...its just everytime meg comes over i try my hardest to sleep with all the girls (including polly o_O ) just to mess with her...i find it quite hilerous how my g/f reacts lol...then i go and try to find a flowery that has black flowers...i have yet to succeed in my mission :realmad:

C

Coolmist

Master Revan said:
lol...nah she doesnt get me off...its just everytime meg comes over i try my hardest to sleep with all the girls (including polly o_O ) just to mess with her...i find it quite hilerous how my g/f reacts lol...then i go and try to find a flowery that has black flowers...i have yet to succeed in my mission :realmad:
LOL :w00t: does she get jelous over a game o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
LOL :w00t: does she get jelous over a game o_O

If he spend more time on that than on her what girl wouldnt be :p

To stay on topic:

When you try harder to get Lady Grey in the sack then your own G/F (couldnt resist)

C

countjosh

if your a member of this forum

C

countjosh

if your a member of this forum

M

Master Revan

if you get pump up when people start posting on your forum about being addicted to the fable awesomeness lol...trust me id be happy if this many people started posting on my threads lol...you started something awesome coolmist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.