• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Druid

Re: How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

i do that ... done it the other day :D

F

FableFreak

When you get bitten by a dog and start running around yelling "I'm INFECTED! Aaahhgg! Good Bye cruel world!"

When you accidentally slay a midget thinking he/she is a hobbe.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;19893 said:
When you get bitten by a dog and start running around yelling "I'm INFECTED! Aaahhgg! Good Bye cruel world!"

When you accidentally slay a midget thinking he/she is a hobbe.

They are good ones :lol:

When you get a horseshoe haircut and grow a trader moustasch and think your attractiveness has gone up!

F

FableFreak

When you go to a super market asking "Which aisle do you keep the titles in?"

When you actually believe that the story of king Arthur is serious.

P

Poppycock

when you mistake game play for life

when after 3 mounths your hair and facial hair touches the ground

when the only time a girl talks to you is when they'er saying "get the hell away from me" or "get him off my leg"

F

flamingsquirrel

you know your addicted when you make a "you know your addicted to fable when:" post

you know your addicted to fable when you ask your sister to bury a frying pan, then give you some clues as to where it is, then get ****ed when you kill her with it, and wonder where you sword is.

you know our addicted to fable when: you rip out an elephants heart with your bare hand, and take it to the top of a lighthouse, and wonder where your ship is.

you know your addicted to fable when you see 2 boats side by side and start digging like crazy, and start shaking people and going "WHERE'S THE NECKLASS DANMIT?!?!?!"

D

Druid

dude i dnt think they were as funny as some...

when you draw fable tatos on yourself with a permanant felt tip pen thinking you are going to look more evil

F

flamingsquirrel

^^^
i know, i'm not funny :'(

you know your addicted to fable when you spend more time playing it, then sleeping

you know your addicted to fable when you go to your local cemetary digging up graves, wonder where in hell those tricky runes went

You know your addicted to Fable when somone says somthing about Halo, and you say "oh yeah, i have one of those on my good file"

D

Druid

now they was funny lol,

you know yuo are addicted to fable when you start riping open you sisters toys looking for experiance orbs.

F

flamingsquirrel

you know your addicted to Fable when: you go to your local renisance festval, and start shaking the bards going "WHERE IS IT!?!?! I KNOW IT EXISTS!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!!"

D

Druid

when you see a goth and you attach them saying "back to were you came from you filthy undead"

D

darthlime101

I think balverines roam the woods behind my house. I swear they jump through the trees, watching the new house being built. You know your addicted to Fable when you go up to some random person and say "Follow" and they don't and you then proceed to flip them off saying "Oi". +1 for using the expressions.

D

Druid

when you go and watch somone sing on stage and after they have finnished you shout out "WHAT DOSE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SINGING SWORD"

G

games master

in a church outside youl go craze cas ves no assasin top:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

games master;23186 said:
in a church outside youl go craze cas ves no assasin top:ninja:

Wha...?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

When you start taking people to the nearest church... or temple and then posting in projectego.net:" I`ve tried everything, but I can`t get the Skorm`s Bow!?"

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

YOU PLAY FABLE TOO MUCH:::

:::When you wonder why you can't save before a life changing event.

:::When you stand in front of puddles/lakes/ponds and wonder why your fishing icon doesn't appear.

:::when you stand in front of graves and wonder why your shovel icon doesn't appear.

:::When you stand around for hours giggling or doing your sexy hero pose at the mall just to draw a crowd. And you wait for the hearts to appear above there heads.

:::When you fish for a wedding ring.

:::When your nice to people and you wonder where your butterflies are.

:::when you ask a bardtender where his singing bard is.

:::When you go to jail and ask the warden when his birthday is and if he's going to have a race this year.

:::When you steal/buy/find/collect silver keys, and tell people it's for a giant blue chest.

:::When you sit there for a half hour thinking of "You play fable too much" jokes.

:::When your making love and you scream out "Oh hero!"

:::When you ask a fisherman if you can go on his boat to look for krakens.

:::When you ask an animal expert where the sandgoose is.

:::When you accuse your town mayor of killing their sibling.

:::When you drink 500 beers and don't die.

I'm ganna stop now before I go overboard. O_O;;

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Wait I thought of more::

:::When you walk around naked, telling people that it's for boasting.

:::When you wear three outfits home, just to open your door.

:::When you open every chest you ever see in your life hoping theres a treasure inside.

:::When the word "FABLE" is on everything you own.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

When two of your cousins get into a fist fight right next to you, and you yell at them "STOP ALL THIS NOW!" like the villager (I actually did this in real life)

When you take something special you consider a "Trophy" or a real Trophy you really own, and start waving it up just like the Fable hero, and expect people to start clapping, then wondering why you aren't more popular afterwards.

When you're mad at someone and tell them to "Leave it out!" (I also did this for reals)

When you use the "Kiss my ass" expression (Yes, sadly I've done that, Ralphs didn't have Cherry Pepsi at their soda area and I'm crazy about that drink, and so I walked to one of their cameras and said "We're gonna go to Savons, where they sell REAL soda!" Then I did the expression after that and walked out.)

When you walk around school and imagine you are casting lightning at people.

When a friend jokingly hits you with something like a paper towel role up, and you act like you were hit by "Multi Strike" and get hit 4 times, make 4 sounds of getting hit, and then fall over.

When you get bit by a dog, and an hour later yell "I'm starting to turn... get away from me..." Then fall forward thinking you're becoming a Balverine.

When you walk around town and really wish you could use "Assassin Rush" to get places faster. (That's definently me)

When you use "Sneer" at people (I did that)

When you can imitate the "Farting expression" exactly. (Done that too, heehee)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Mike398214;23217 said:
When you take something special you consider a "Trophy" or a real Trophy you really own, and start waving it up just like the Fable hero, and expect people to start clapping, then wondering why you aren't more popular afterwards.

Erhmm....actually, I did that before I knew Fable existed. Nothing wrong with being proud of your achivements. Tests I've scored good grades on, stuff I've made in handicraft class (I actually forged a crowbar and I held it up high as if I had just pulled Exalibur out of the stone!) and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.