• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

When you start spending way to much time thinking about how addicted you are to Fable.

P

porschephiliac

I think it's when you wake up in the middle of the night and rummage through your own stuff looking for items!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

(off topic) I've actually had a dream that I was fight ing a Balverene and got infected............

When you think every mountain and or hill you see you think it it an earth or rock troll.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

You know you're addicted when:

-You can perform the "Expressions" perfectly, (I.E> Fart, belch, insult, sneer, scary laugh, etc) with the same tone in voice and everything

-When you hit stuff/fight with your fists the same way your character fights.

-When you hear the guildmaster speaking to you through your guildseal.... while your out walking on the street
"You've recieved a new quest card..."

-When you sneak the same way in Fable, steal things the same way, and open doors like picklock.

A

alanname350

off topic
i had a dream i was the avatar just figured i would spam sorry

S

Shogie_Tia_mike

When you sell ur house with everything in it, break in at night, steal everything, and by it back and repeat the process to get more money.

M

Mephisto33

you are truly addict when your wife goes to bed and she was naked and you stay up for almost 2 hours later to find out when you go to bed that she is already asleep. i mean what kind of a woman does not wait up for a guy when he is playing fable.:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mephisto33 said:
you are truly addict when your wife goes to bed and she was naked and you stay up for almost 2 hours later to find out when you go to bed that she is already asleep. i mean what kind of a woman does not wait up for a guy when he is playing fable.:(

:lol: ive told myself the very same thing many times (not just about Fable though) :blush:

F

FableFreak

When you go to your local insane asylum trying to get dirt on your cities mayor so you can take her place... or marry her.

When you challenge a 7'0'' 290 lb black man to a sword fight for his wifes hand in marriage.

When you must keep 5 feet away from your bedroom closet at all times because you think a hideous dragon will emerge and destroy the entire world.

When you take a trip to Mount Rushmore wanting to ask it where Jack of Blades will come from and what his new form will be.

A

alanname350

That was kinda funny

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

When you walk into your school gym yelling "I WILL CONQUER THIS ARENA!"

B

blu phoenix

simple...when you play it constantly and non-stop!!

A

Aabuko

chapas que aint insano ive completo todo mundo de em ive tentado disparando um danificar meteoro MAS MY FRICKING MÃO ACOSTUMADO COMEÇO EM FLAMEJANTE FRICKING FOGO e dela real eu tenho estado falando a portas eu houve pesadelos vez undead eu tento usando my danificar cumprimentar broto uma seta at my vizinha mas eu sempre desaprender a maldição seta lol e ive estado fazendo bom atos mas MY FRICKING DANIFICAR CABELO ACOSTUMADO VEZ BRANCA e eu tenho estado dando my GF rosas e Ela acostumado me dê my danificar arma lol ive acertado uma porta continusally em real vida a estropícios como inferno cuz u obter lascas

A

Aabuko

lol ive hit a door continusally in real life it hurts like hell cuz u get splinters

H

hpdarkman

back on topic

when you start wearin the british flag on your underwear

when you have more than 1000 posts on this forum

when you try to dig up a necklace in between two boats on a beach so you can give it to your freaky g/f for a freakin sword

when you go to a bar and ask a guy if you can pay him to follow you around and kill ppl you dont like

A

Aabuko

yo Escuro ive completo tudo estes insano coisas não cuz im insano cuz FLC im apaixonado wit a mal dormir com a lol mas rlly im viciado em jogo e dela really real eu falo a portas e eu tento batendo uma porta pensando estará brecha algum atrás cedo e eu tento disparar um danificar meteoro mas my mão acostumado acender danificar fogo

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Aabuko;19098 said:
yo Escuro ive completo tudo estes insano coisas não cuz im insano cuz FLC im apaixonado wit a mal dormir com a lol mas rlly im viciado em jogo e dela really real eu falo a portas e eu tento batendo uma porta pensando estará brecha algum atrás cedo e eu tento disparar um danificar meteoro mas my mão acostumado acender danificar fogo

Uhhhh, in English please?

D

Druid

when you go round chopping things heads off, then showing it to people thinking you are going to get renown

When you look for blue mushrooms so you can get a potion from the old lady in the park for your sick friend

when you tell your family to go into hiding because jack of blades might find them and try and get the sword

when you see a guy with a bandana and think he is a bandit so you pick up a stick and start clubing him whith it

when you see somone in a red hoody and start asking them if they are scarlet robe

when you go to a cemetary and start looking fo nostros armer

D

DrZoid

porschephiliac;5727 said:
I think it's when you wake up in the middle of the night and rummage through your own stuff looking for items!

I think I've actually done that lol,

I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night and think I'm still playing a game...

PS: When you find yourself posting on a Fable fan site at 6am after having stayed up all night, either from playing Fable or just watching crap on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.