• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades for Fable 4? (or dlc)

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Jack is cannonly dead, and will not return according to Lionhead. He was epic, let him die please. I can't begin to say how many people say he isn't dead, It does not matter. He is currently, if not permanently dead, his mask was broke, and his victim's bodies destroyed. Deal with it.

I wouldn't mind a DLC that delved into more of the Court and Jacks back-story, or the ability to get a replica jack mask/outfit for a DLC clothing item.

I had to bold that part ahah, I hope there is a quest that will be called "The Court" In a DLC, and you just learn about everything, went down and even how the JoB wen't down, from the hero of oakvale.

Reward: 50 Guild seals + The long awaited, Jack Of Blades Armor set Including the mask ;).

(guild seals depend on how the length of the quest is)

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Jack is cannonly dead, and will not return according to Lionhead. He was epic, let him die please. I can't begin to say how many people say he isn't dead, It does not matter. He is currently, if not permanently dead, his mask was broke, and his victim's bodies destroyed. Deal with it.

I wouldn't mind a DLC that delved into more of the Court and Jacks back-story, or the ability to get a replica jack mask/outfit for a DLC clothing item.

I also think that this would be better than bringing him back let us go back in time or something perhaps even step into the shoes of Jack or just have 3rd party look into what made him who he became let us look through the keyholes of the old kingdom home that raised our sociopathic power hungry friend

Spidman1234

Reaction score
ok well since Jack is dead and gone then where did the crawler come from and also why dont they make another game for people that put the mask on and kept it around?

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
ok well since Jack is dead and gone then where did the crawler come from and also why dont they make another game for people that put the mask on and kept it around?

Well, because that is not what is going to happen lets just call that an "alternate ending" Because, I don't think the Hero Of Oakvale would be a moron and put it on, But if he did I think he would appear in F2 and F3, because Wasn't Jack immortal or.. Something, Like Theresa?

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
"ok well since Jack is dead and gone then where did the crawler come from and also why dont they make another game for people that put the mask on and kept it around?"

Simply because if that did happen albion would be a absoulte barren land devoid of any life, he would of destroyed everything and everyone the moment he was released from the shrine in the nothern wastes,

Anyways point being his last body he ocupied was slain and his mask was destroyed in the lava, and iirc the other masks he had on his person was the king and queen of blades mask no? so there might be a chance there could be some dlc package or fable 4 that would include them but id seriously doubt this.

How ever saying that when it comes down to it, its just a game and what ever the developers want they do, they dont have to justify how a character would come back, they could bring a character back that was apparntly 100% dead and gone and say well yea his main mask was destroyed but he had a secondary mask (that we didnt tell you about and made no record of it at the time) that held a small part of his soul in that took all the centuries to heal itself.

If they think they would make more money out of it then they will do it which ever way they can. But I pretty sure its a safe bet we wont have any more contact with JoB probably just some lore or a acient being that was a ex ally or something along those lines...

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

The Crawler has nothing to do with The Court or Jack of Blades. He's just another poorly designed enemy who was never fleshed out. Also, if the hero HAD put on the mask, he would have never had a child (i.e. completely removing the heroes from Fable II and Fable III) and you would be forced to do exactly as the mask tells you. In fact, you'd have no free will of your own.

whos jack?

Jack of Blades is the final boss in the original Fable game.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
He's the Main Villain of Fable 1, He was pretty epic.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
Boys, Jack is dead. Gone. "Tatty-bye". Yeah, I loved him too. Just go suck on something to make yourselves feel better, and sooner or later the sting will numb down. It worked for me.

Now, I'm not saying there could be no connection between JoB and the darkness... That even makes a bit of sense, thinking deeper into it. So, take comfort in that assumption, and let it be. If you try too hard to make a connection you are going to disappoint yourself. Lionhead never developed their bosses enough to come up with that kind of back-story.

To bring back Jack himself would be ridiculous. You have to realize that. Having some connection between two evil forces throughout a franchise is completely possible, or even slightly expected. There is no reason for Jack to be forgotten, but bringing him back? It's not going to happen, nor should it.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Boys, Jack is dead. Gone. "Tatty-bye". Yeah, I loved him too. Just go suck on something to make yourselves feel better, and sooner or later the sting will numb down. It worked for me.

Now, I'm not saying there could be no connection between JoB and the darkness... That even makes a good bit of sense, thinking deeper into it. But to bring back Jack himself would be ridiculous.You have to realize that. Having some connection between two evil forces throughout a franchise is completely possible, and even slightly expected. There is no reason for Jack to be forgotten, but bringing him back? It's not going to happen, nor should it.

I totally agree, and that begging was slightly innapropriate.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Yep agree it shouldnt happen but some nice in depth lore wouldnt go a miss either

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

Now, I'm not saying there could be no connection between JoB and the darkness... That even makes a bit of sense, thinking deeper into it. So, take comfort in that assumption, and let it be. If you try too hard to make a connection you are going to disappoint yourself. Lionhead never developed their bosses enough to come up with that kind of back-story.

To bring back Jack himself would be ridiculous. You have to realize that. Having some connection between two evil forces throughout a franchise is completely possible, or even slightly expected. There is no reason for Jack to be forgotten, but bringing him back? It's not going to happen, nor should it.

I'm in love.

:wub:

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score
quote-Jack is cannonly dead, and will not return according to Lionhead. He was epic, let him die please. I can't begin to say how many people say he isn't dead, It does not matter. He is currently, if not permanently dead, his mask was broke, and his victim's bodies destroyed. Deal with it.​

I wouldn't mind a DLC that delved into more of the Court and Jacks back-story, or the ability to get a replica jack mask/outfit for a DLC clothing item.​

Someone send that to lionhead straight away!!​

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
oh while I remeber a example of lionhead doing something stupid, the halo rifle in knothle island if they can do a story behind that Id imagine anything possiable >..>

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score
i really hope lionhead either comes up with some sort of JOB prequal dlc or an equally epic boss for fable 4

Spidman1234

Reaction score
JoB coming back would be good but i think they should do something completely new like they have been doing. either way i just hope they keep coming out with awsome games like they have been.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
JoB coming back would be good but i think they should do something completely new like they have been doing. either way i just hope they keep coming out with awsome games like they have been.

picard_facepalm2.jpg

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
They're as likely to have Jack in Fable 4 as is Lucien or the Crawler.
He's dead.
They'll have something new and not just copy the Fable 1 story.
End of