• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seargant Mitch

Re: my wishlist and ideas

I cannot agree more with any of those ides, especially the "Make your own camp" one, there'd be nothing like me, a noble ranger...and a camp of bandits terrorising or saving the town. Hehehe!

Dentie

Reaction score

They are all awesome i like them very much +Rep

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

i want a
12 gauge shot gun
giant beer barrel ( that goes on your back and has a littel staw to drink from !!!)
hair dye (red white green blue black brown)
a monster truck with chained wheels
a pimped out wheel chair

K

Kutters

the wish list is awesome, keep up the good work!!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I wish that the force push spell would push water around or make it splash or something

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I wish the same thing, only that repeated uses of Force Push would allow you either to float or to drop to the bottom extremely fast and run around until your Will power ran out and the water came crashing down on your head and you drown.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yoyomaniac;205401 said:
is it true theres only 6 spells though?

Um... I don't remember hearing anything like that, no.

C

crimson blade

i love alot of the ideas i was wondering about new names for armour like moonlight armour and shadow plates?
I loved the idea about destroying houses but i reacon you must have to be a very high level.
And the bit about sneeking up behind people like on assassins creed with the hidden blade:ninja:

who agrees we me that they like the whole cartoony but fantasy look to the caracters and whos dissapointed about there being guns and no bows?

thx crimson blade;)

P.S does any 1 have any good fantasy names that they would like to call there fable character or any good dog names?

R

Rolandk73

GameStopPro;202811 said:
im pretty sure pm said u can watch the trees grow but idk about planting them... maybe thats a surprise =3 plus some ppl might plant them in the middle of roads so idk if u can chop them down or can u never enter that road again which would suck so i dont think u would be able to plant them anywhere maybe select places.
I really hope the trees don't grow. I'll get lost and confused before I've gotten a single quest.:(

C

crimson blade

please every feel free to tell me wat your fable 2 characters name is gonna be
thx ;)

J

Jiin

Yea i definately want to have offsprings! If possible i would also like to get as many as 20 wives and impregnate them all and raise an army of little hellion children and bring them to town! yea...thats how im gonna do it

I

izumo7

it would be cool if you killed someone there family/children would try and kill you in the future for revenge.
they also should make it possible to raise your kids as a criminal or hero also for fable 3 an option to load your offspring as main character(a little off topic)

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

Jiin;207634 said:
Yea i definately want to have offsprings! If possible i would also like to get as many as 20 wives and impregnate them all and raise an army of little hellion children and bring them to town! yea...thats how im gonna do it

heh, then lose all your money due to divorces from your wives finding out

J

Jiin

ouch. yea i guess i didnt think of that. then again that is the reason why i chose corruption, ill build a personal graveyard :)

S

savedsurfer792

numb3rs;207723 said:
heh, then lose all your money due to divorces from your wives finding out
HA! then you could just kill em. lol

S

Scorm

I think your list is amazing I've wanted a lot of those things as well as being able to break objects like houses and such. Maybe weapons could have health too like in Oblivion.

C

chazzyd103

great ideas... if they can deliver half of those things i will be impressed.

im sure that many of those things will be incorporated into the game..

i cant wait, theres only 6 days left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.