• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chazzyd103

Re: my wishlist and ideas

as for a name for my first character... actually for all of my characters, i think i am going to go all Wu-Tang Clan members. imma be a gangsta ass hero

wu-tang killa bees on the swarm bitches

L

LMB226

Re: Fable 2 Ideas/Wishlist

Oblivion has almost everything you're asking for.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

That's correct, but Fable II is a lot more fun, however.

Oh and hello!

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

There will hopefully be some DLC with more quests/dungeons and maybe some new items like a lost chapters type deal.

Also in the game there is space available for more expressions in the form of an empty expression category bubble, Lionhead must have something planned for that. Also remember the game hasn't even been out for a month yet maybe by the holiday season there will be some DLC, but likely not any sooner

R

Rebel202

How about a longer game with more normal animals than just 1 dog, bunnys and a few birds here and there.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Ossim list dude definent +rep

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

all of the expression bubbles are used dude..... you just gave up your dog and forgot about it

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

someone may have already said this, but this thread is huge, i'm not reading the whole damn thing.
in the new DLC, there will be new weapons. i would like to see scimitars, short swords, rapiers and broadswords. i would like to see the return of bows. for clothes, i would like hooded cloaks, not like the monk robes or rangers coat, but more similar to jedi robes, or just a hood & cape, robin hood style. will users robes like in the original game. sleevless leather jackets. i hope the augment tool allows you to add augmentations to clothing, and i hope there will be more augments available

Watson

Reaction score

Having a gem taped to your clothing would rock.

D

dorvan Silrac

Watson;240629 said:
Having a gem taped to your clothing would rock.

It would not be taped. The energies produced by the gem would be absorbed into the garment due to their magical properties. (Yes, I realize you were making a joke. I just like explaining things.)

D

dorvan Silrac

Dagzey;240403 said:
i would like to see scimitars, short swords, rapiers and broadswords.

The game setting isn't in a place where those sort of weapons would appear, with the exception, perhaps, of the short sword.

L

laharl

i wish for world peace and no hunger in africa, wait, oh i mean i want to be able to get the sword from the temple of shadows, i m a light dude

L

laharl

Rebel202;236523 said:
How about a longer game with more normal animals than just 1 dog, bunnys and a few birds here and there.

this man/women is genius!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Hey, Hawk, would you mind not doubleposting? If you have more to say, you can just edit your previous post with the button in the lower right of it. Also, to get random, your name reminds me of this guy, from a seriously old TV show.

Dagzey;240403 said:
in the new DLC, there will be new weapons. i would like to see scimitars, short swords, rapiers and broadswords. i would like to see the return of bows. for clothes, i would like hooded cloaks, not like the monk robes or rangers coat, but more similar to jedi robes, or just a hood & cape, robin hood style. will users robes like in the original game. sleevless leather jackets. i hope the augment tool allows you to add augmentations to clothing, and i hope there will be more augments available

I do agree with you, mostly, about the clothes. And I do miss me longbow.

dorvan Silrac;241535 said:
The game setting isn't in a place where those sort of weapons would appear, with the exception, perhaps, of the short sword.

Um... what? Rapiers fit perfectly in the world; and I see nothing wrong with broadswords and shortswords. Sure, I'm a bit fuzzy on the difference between a broadsword and a longsword, but oh, well. There's still not that much of a difference. You MIGHT have something approximating a point with the scimitars... except that the game, which is set in an analog to England/Britain, already has katanas and such, which are from further away than the scimitar, which originates in Southwest Asia/Northeast Africa-- the Middle East verging into Egypt; over towards India.

And, actually, reading more, there's a variety of scimitar called a nimcha from northWESTERN Africa, specifically Morocco, which is even closer, real-world, to Britain.

Also, I'm still hoping to find a working train somewhere; aside from the token steam locomotive hooked up to mine carts that was nothing but an inoperable set piece.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yes, you can. Either type quote tags-- [quote+Hawk]i cant quote in the edit, can i? [/quote], only replace the + in the first set of brackets with = and your name with the name of whoever you're quoting, OR, (let me make sure)... EDIT: never mind, you can't use multi-quote, but you can, if you're feeling lazy, hit "quote" copy the whole thing, go back without posting, hit "edit" and paste in the quote line.

L

laharl

ok, i want a scimitar, there awsome, so what , its just a game, not real life

A

aceshigh2890

i miss the ol' killer two handed swords and their devastating effects on your enemy =]
the ability to unequip melee weapons for mages
more hats for christ's sake, like a pirate hat or just the whole outfit.
new spells, or maybe some old ones like berserk or heal

Status
Not open for further replies.