• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open your damn eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KmAI

Re: Open your damn eyes

Angel;162902 said:
Seems to me you are jumping to conclusions. Deja vu, yes certainly that pertains to the most recent bout of trouble we had...but I am not naming names, I am not being "catty" as you so eloquently put it.

Perhaps you are reading a little too much into things?

Not naming names doesn't save it from the fact that even an idiot can see what you're implying. Its hillarious, I'm accused of trolling yet when I have something to say - I flat out say it. You wait for people to "read a little too much into things" so you can back off and feign ignorance. Which is pretty much the definition of catty.

K

KmAI

Dark Drakan;162900 said:
Yeah and I would appreciate you backing me up in that ive been trying to stop people talking about her aspect and bringing her into any of this.

I have been doing my best to respect her privacy and keep her out of things.

Yes. I've been trying, if you noticed from the start I've been reprimanding people for using her name like a weapon. Trust me, I am quite annoyed.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

KmAI;162887 said:
Alright. In flat terms:

The referral to you two as one was depreciative and I'm sorry for offending.
That is very decent of you, KmAI. Thank you. And apology accepted. :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Seriously, you are barking up the wrong tree.

And still you are rude to me. Interesting. Yet you have not explained your problems with me which are so clearly personal.

Funny that you are busy making sure Andy and Steve are kept happy, but you still cannot apologise to me...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

KmAI;162898 said:
If you'll notice, I have said nothing regarding him save the times he decides to speak up. He has said explicitly he has nothing to say yet insists on spamming this thread with needless backpatting. My rudeness is getting quite justified in his repeat behavior. You say you have told him to stop, but nothing is happening to that effect, so hopefully with the proper degree of rudeness he will retreat into silence again.

I told him to stop arguing, and he did. That last post of his, was merely a reassurance that they wouldn't do that. Your reaction to be rude wasn't needed... clearly, you could have easily just ignored his post, and I wouldn't be talking to you right now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

KmAI;162905 said:
Yes. I've been trying, if you noticed from the start I've been reprimanding people for using her name like a weapon. Trust me, I am quite annoyed.

So long as shes aware that it wasnt an intentional thing. I was being honest and speaking my mind and just typing how I felt to make others realize some things about this situation as it got made public knowledge which id rather it hadnt. Granted if you had wanted it all to remain hush hush then probably have been better if you hadnt brought it all to our door and joined the forums in the first place.

Alhough I have came to the conclusion that after a while you weren't actually interested in any sort of technical help any more. You had merely wanted to use this as a way to try and make the forums/Sharon and Steve look bad. You aimed to gain some supporters who would believe these outlandish claims by slandering our names and going around and round in circles with the insults and badmouthing us. Thread title alone just reminds me of those people with Doomsday books standing on podiums shouting at the skies that the end is nigh... I mean really... :sleep:

We had been MORE than accommodating and listened FAR longer than we should have done. People have been banned for FAR less than Sharon banned you for and in hindsight maybe I should have just let the ban stand and not gave you the benefit of the doubt against my better judgement.

You bring more negativity to these boards than positivity and its a shame that some people have been taken in by your scaremongering, paranoia and conspiracy theories. You seem a very troubled person and hope you dont bring 'others' down with you as they dont deserve that & I would always wish HER all the best in her life should we never speak again (as shes blocked me for some reason), she deserves better in all honesty and I think its such a shame it all went down this way... what a waste.

K

KmAI

projectego;162901 said:
So, by "issues", what you really meant was "issue". And I thought that was currently being addressed in this thread but you stopped replying. Anywho, I can certainly attempt to help you diagnose the problem, if you like. Have you tried asking friends or family if they can access the site when you get the error pages? If they get the same error as you, at the same time as you, then it genuinely is a server problem. If you give me times and dates then I can check the server logs and determine when errors occur. I would need exact times and dates because there are literally thousands of visitors accessing this site per day (and just under 10,000 in total spread across the network situated on the same dedicated server).

Yes. I have accessed the account on many other computers, no error, I have accessed on the same computer different IP.. no error (as a note.. thats what I was trying to get through with the "it works with a proxy". Right now my IP is being rerouted through other unrelated servers to give me anonymity and unfettered access rather than the strangled alotment to my personal IP)

projectego;162901 said:
If it is just you getting the error could you make sure that it is not your router causing the error? If you're using one, that is. Try connecting you modem directly into your computer and see if that helps.
Again - the fact that a proxy fixes this nullafies this

projectego;162901 said:
Have you tried accessing the site from a friend's house - using a different IP address - to see if that works?
Again.. proxy.. plus I explicitly said I tried from another house

projectego;162901 said:
Try making an another anonymous account and see if there is any noticeable improvement with that.
Can't make another account with my IP.. there is no improvement no matter the course of action when accessing with my own IP.
projectego;162901 said:
Would you mind sharing your password with me so I can sign into your account and see if I get the same problems? You could always change your password to something else afterwards.
I'd rather not if at all avoidable
projectego;162901 said:
I really don't know what you've tried, and I'm certainly no expert on computers but I can offer suggestions that might help.
[/QUOTE]
I've explicitly said what I've tried many times.
projectego;162901 said:
Just to clarify though: Did I hack your computer? No. I wouldn't know where to begin and hacking doesn't interest me in the slightest. As a Christian I have no desire to do anything like that to anyone.
I never did suggest you even could hack my computer. I pride myself on my computer's security. However my friend who knows PHP has listed the possible sources on your side.
projectego;162901 said:
Did I code up some PHP code to recognize your IP address and do some kind of damage to your connection: No. Again: I wouldn't know where to begin. My PHP knowledge is limited tat best and, before you ask, no I didn't ask or pay a professional coder to come up with anything like what you're talking about. And I can assure you that the forum software does not feature anything like that at all.
It may be a leftover from the ban, but its something only resolvable on your side. I'd really like for my access to be fixed
projectego;162901 said:
I'd still be willing to try and work this out with you, if you feel up to it, of course. It's possible that other members might be getting the same kind of errors, too.
I'm glad that you're going about this reasonably and can respect that.

However.. this alone isn't my sole issue. I think I've been more than logical in getting to the conclusion that the ban was inappropriate and could have been avoided therefor I would like some form of apology. Since Angel has been nice enough to take responsibility I'd like it from her.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You are a troll. You were banned. I am doing my job and will not apologise for that.

Still you will not deign to send a PM my way to air your grievances. You are choosing to try and thrash something out in public. You cannot seem to be able to say why you have this grudge against me either.

K

KmAI

Angel;162908 said:
Seriously, you are barking up the wrong tree.

And still you are rude to me. Interesting. Yet you have not explained your problems with me which are so clearly personal.

Funny that you are busy making sure Andy and Steve are kept happy, but you still cannot apologise to me...

This is because I see no reason to apologize to you. I have explicitly addressed everything you say in your posts that are my problems. I have explained everything in painstaking detail infact. But you seem to prefer to skim over and not acknowledge what you can't contest. It frustrates me.

I'll rehighlight the post you should be looking at right now if you want to see what you're skipping over

KmAI;162886 said:
You say I misquote me, explain how.. :yammer:
None of that has been addressed whatsoever and you still claim I haven't explained anything. Thus my frustration in dealing with you. I am not having issues with Steve or Andy because they are taking the care to approach things calmly and reasonably, so I respect them with the same type of reply.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

.... Your not being abused. We are just making comments about your comments. If ya wanna be rude, then your going to get some rudeness back at ya baby! " What goes around, comes around ".

K

KmAI

Angel;162919 said:
You are a troll. You were banned. I am doing my job and will not apologise for that.

Still you will not deign to send a PM my way to air your grievances. You are choosing to try and thrash something out in public. You cannot seem to be able to say why you have this grudge against me either.

I am not a troll, it has been quite logically contested that you are the only one who thinks that. You were not doing your job, or I would not be back here. I will be stubborn in waiting for that apology.

No, I don't send PMs your way, because I see no need in taking anything beyond this thread. I much prefer that this is visible in hopes for myself to not be the only one noticing how frustrating this argument is despite my attempts to make it calm.

I have said that I hold no grudge, yet I have aired my objections.
Your constant avoiding of addressing those objections and your sidetracking, half implied half insinuated attacks followed by unsupported claims of innocence are what may very well lead to a grudge continued. Each time you have challenged an aspect of me I have gone out of my way to point out how its wrong and why. Each time I respond in kind , you are beyond question and therefor feel no need to back up anything you say.

Reasonable discourse requires two sides and a willingness to see from other perspectives. I see how you would misconstrue me as being a troll yet have already established I'm not one, and wish for you to admit that mistake. You are grasping at straws each one slapping me in the face with your stubbornness.

Triz;162926 said:
.... Your not being abused. We are just making comments about your comments. If ya wanna be rude, then your going to get some rudeness back at ya baby! " What goes around, comes around ".

Triz. Get out of this thread. The only time I directly stated I am being abused is in the first initial post, which I doubt you read beyond the bold. Things are being resolved in all regards save one. So don't stir things up again. If you feel the desire to begin commenting on my words, expect a full unfettered reciprocity which may lead to Angel actually having something to base allegations of my words going too far.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You don't get it, do you? Can you honest to goodness not see how rude you are being?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You are being a tad rude to put it politely, even if you don't want to admit it.

R

Rhadiel

KmAI;162929 said:
I am not a troll, it has been quite logically contested that you are the only one who thinks that. You were not doing your job, or I would not be back here. I will be stubborn in waiting for that apology.

No, I don't send PMs your way, because I see no need in taking anything beyond this thread. I much prefer that this is visible in hopes for myself to not be the only one noticing how frustrating this argument is despite my attempts to make it calm.

I have said that I hold no grudge, yet I have aired my objections.
Your constant avoiding of addressing those objections and your sidetracking, half implied half insinuated attacks followed by unsupported claims of innocence are what may very well lead to a grudge continued. Each time you have challenged an aspect of me I have gone out of my way to point out how its wrong and why. Each time I respond in kind , you are beyond question and therefor feel no need to back up anything you say.

Reasonable discourse requires two sides and a willingness to see from other perspectives. I see how you would misconstrue me as being a troll yet have already established I'm not one, and wish for you to admit that mistake. You are grasping at straws each one slapping me in the face with your stubbornness.

well....just to put it out there. i think your a troll. and Angel has done nothing wrong. She was doing her job thats all. and ur not really responding in kind to her. You have been rude to her from the start. You dont deserve an apology. Its true, though, your experiencing issues with your account. Thats a problem that can be fixed and the admin have been working on it. Just stop bringing up Angel and how she needs to apologize to you. She doesn't.

PS: dont tell Triz to get out of this thread, you have no right to tell him what to do. you are being rude and inconsiderate

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You keep "establishing" you are not a troll by behaving like one. That doesn't make sense.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

And this thread is now closed.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That's it. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but this stops now.

Steve had already said he'd look into it. As for now I can't take your snide, self centred, obnoxious attitude anymore.

You're not contributing positively or working towards a solution, as you claim, rather you insult both the other staff and our members and don't show any signs of stopping and have simply continued this ridiculous tirade.

Any other member would've gotten a longer ban much earlier, consider this a show of good faith, we are willing to try and make it work out for everyone.

We're not out to get you, surprise-surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.