• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open your damn eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Open your damn eyes

+rep to Rhadiel for having balls. ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;162821 said:
+rep to Rhadiel for having balls.
:lol: Wow, I had to read that twice.

K

KmAI

Alright.. Having just woke up, I apologize for the long as hell reply. I'm rather frustrated with the fact that even this thread isn't free of the usual off topic spam

Project ego reply---------

"Here we go again..."

I can't even begin to describe how much I dislike you for not even catching the previous sentiment of "this has nothing to do with noelle so stop trying to make it that." previously mentioned.

"KmAI, if you want to discuss something sensibly with me then feel free to shoot a PM my way. Hex did - the last day she was here - and I answered all of her questions. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you opted to create another thread to draw extra attention to something that I had considered dealt with - instead of contacting me directly first."

Again ego, droded even asked so I could spell out the reason for this thread. I thought it was fairly clear why I made this thread in this way. I followed the rational paths and got a slap in the face, or just misdirection and changing the subject. I'm glad you considered me dealt with, but this thread is explaining why I very much so am not.

"You have never once contacted me; so perhaps you shouldn't imply that you can't engage in a decent, mature conversation with me. As long as you don't: Slander me, goad me and twist everything I say completely out of context and spread it over every instant messaging network known to man, then you can expect a response from me."

I have not slandered you, I have been damn certain not to say a single thing personal and you should read more carefully.

"Anywho, the general gist of it is that you were banned for trolling. DD was kind enough to reinstate your account - which is damn good of him, in my opinion - and that's fine by me. We don't always agree on things but if he's all right with having you back then that's good enough for me."

I think the reason I was reinstated was you were very mistaken in that idea of trolling, and there was no conversation to try and resolve this suspected trolling, or any real attempt to have any conversation on your side. You know, conversations take two people. So really the high and mighty/dismissive tone really belittles the fact that I'd like to think I've held my own in being practical and rational with this thread. Many times I have pointed out why this is not "drama"

End of ego initial reply----------

Ego number 2's reply--------------

"My question - why on earth did KmAI, seeing as his issue has and always will be with me on a seemingly personal level, go running to DD and not ask me what was going on instead? When he was aware it was me who banned him? DD would have given out my email address/contact details if he had asked..."

Explained this. I didn't want anything to get personal, I just spoke with a neutral party. Why is it that a thread where I'm not trying to drag people into on an out of character becomes these big conspiracies of grudges? Angel, I've disagreed with you, does this instantly make me angry with you "on a personal level?"

"Some little pointers:"
belittling. How fitting.

"The staff actually have the right to edit and delete posts/threads without notification. they also have the right to ban unruly members by the same system. You were banned for being little more than a forum troll - given your penchant for being both antagonistic and rude (you may call it your brand of sarcasm if you wish, but it certainly was not amusing and upset some people) there would be little point in informing you beforehand of your impending ban. Given that the last time I told you to not be so sarcastic, you replied in a (you guessed it) sarcastic manner and still could not keep a more civilised tongue in your head."

Angel. There are so many things wrong with this. I have rarely if not never made any personal attacks or baited people, hell.. even in the thread called "insult the person above you" with freak, my previously only PM was essentially "I'm not trying to be a ****, just playing" to see if he actually was taking any offense, so that if he PM'ed showing any signs of irritation, I would have backed off.

Really, this board is supposed to be mature, if someone is offended, they should not have to run to the forum's overbearing mommy figure, they should be able to just send a pm to the person who 'seems' to be offending them and things should be sorted out properly. Even Gikoku who has hucked my relationship in my face as some strange way to try and invalidate me can attest to the fact I'm not an ***. I'm just not one to coddle people while making a point.

Either way : I shouldn't have to defend myself and my character, because its already been said quite a bit - Nobody except you and ego percieved "trolling" in my threads. That's why I'm back. So quite honestly.. I'd like an apology. If not more for what you're flinging at me now.

If

Quote:
I bring no hostility
And yet all you have done since joining here is be, for the most part, hostile. In fact, the way you are going about this whole ridiculous thread....:yammer: ..any wonder why people are getting the two of you confused?

Again attacking the reasons for the thread, I spelled it out for droded, though the attention seems to fail, instead of a civil, reasonable "You were banned for suspected trolling, other people have not percieved that trolling.. well ****.. oops.. I suppose we'll have to look into that connection stuff. I get my head bloody bit off

And for the love of god Angel, I find it ironic that you call ANYONE hostile in the state you get in when you're on the defense. I think you have only attack. Keep in mind, your slinging **** at "Hex"'s name is the same as mine.. she has nothing to do with this so really : cut the crap.

"Anyone will tell you that if you approach a staff member privately with a question and behave in a respectful, polite and mature manner then you will be addressed in the same way and the matter can be resolved without conflict. Throwing a hissy fit on the boards, playing the victim and citing abuse is, quite frankly, ridiculous."

And those people can tell me, because.. you know. Maybe they weren't banned without so much as a word. Go figure that? Maybe something about being cut off without so much of a question on behavior gives you the idea they don't want to talk with you. Seeing how civil you take this thread, I'm really seeing why any attempts to contact you would be an exercise in futility and frustration.

"I banned you for trolling - making intentionally argumentative posts and insulting people - however subtle you think you are, you really are not. Trolls are banned without a courteous warning. If you had a personal issue with me, you should have sorted it with me. But you didn't. you chose the "quote angel and be sarky, rude and belligerent" approach. You go on about maturity - that's not very mature, now is it? You were not banned for any one specific post. Rarely is that an occurrence because the majority of people are not dumb enough to get themselves a one-post-ban. I let your behavior slide again and again - but you just cannot seem to behave yourself, so I drew a line and banned you."

Really, can you site anyone except yourself who has taken this grave offense? Because it seems the most vocal person for taking things personal is you. Even Triz, afterwards when he thought I was mad I tried to explain that there is nothing personal in it and that it was simply through respect I offer a critique when asked for.

Even if you skim through the last few posts, I don't think my maturity can be questioned, watch how I speak with drakan, how I speak with Solus despite the fact he was frustrating me immensely. I think the only person on the attack on any level at this moment is you.

"For the record, people are banned without notice ALL THE TIME. We just don't run it by you. Most of these instant bans are due to spammers. Some are when a new member goes all nasty and is banned instantly without warning. You are not the first to be banned without warning. You will not be the last."

So essentially, if their new enough.. expendable.. haven't bought one of your account, they aren't human.. you can just tell them to screw off without a single reason or warning. Thats wonderful

"Steve had nothing to do with your banning. Tsuyu had nothing to do with your banning. Andy had nothing to do with it, although I let him know what was going on because I anticipated he would have to bear the brunt of whatever rantings you came out with about freedom of speech, personal liberty and stuff like that - it's a forum, not a freedom fight. We are here to talk about Fable - you seem to be here to argue with people and then get all huffy when told to stop. Your banning was down to me and you knew that from the offset but lacked the courage or whatever you want to call it to speak to me about it."

Funny, drakan at the time said he didn't know squat about it, if you'd like the email correspondence shared. So a nice wonderful twisting of the situation to try and discredit my civilized attempts. As for my banning being "down to you" that's wonderful, and I thank you for expressing that in completion now, so that means that ego need not worry about saying "I screwed up, there was nothing banworthy here. It was speculation, an overreaction taking arguments on a personal level when none of it was intended.

The only reason I have gone about this the way I have is the very irrational and abrasive attitude you're displaying in this post. That likely is one of the few things you can site as a bias in this whole thread. Every time I have disagreed with you, I cannot rely on you to actually say something calm, pointing out where you have an issue, explaining why and yet accepting of other people's input in reply.

Love the attacks on courage by the way :D

"I can only speculate as to your real reasons for signing up here and I'm pretty sure my conclusion is correct."

I signed up because Noelle was here, and the debates were interesting and fun. I own the game, I could help if anyone really was at that point but be honest with yourself - how many people are struggling for help in a game this old?

"Instead of running to DD and bothering him with stuff that does not need to piled on him, you should have contacted the source - me. You would have been given an explanation, had you asked. But you didn't. Quite frankly I am a little sick of myself and Steve being accused of underhanded dealings...bit of deja vu, don't you think?"

Never accused you of anything I'm unable to directly and properly back up. You'll note how quickly I jumped people jumping to irrational conclusions from my first post. I think my issues have been sorted out very clearly, but you have addressed none of them save for half hearted "you were banned for trolling" Which apparently is not so agreed on.

Dark Drakan's reply --------------

"Well i was accused of lying that i didnt have anything to do with it (when i didnt) so guess it was easier to blame me for personal reasons instead."

I never accused you of lying. I said from the start that I saw Angel in the console.

end of reply---------------

James' off topic question--------
"why are you helping him, if i was in your possion i would ban him and delete this thread"

Because really I'm not trying to clout him about with the fact? Really, I've never said he has to like me, but at least there is a reciprocity of respect on some level here.
-----------------------------

Angel--------------
"Because despite accusations to the contrary, the staff at Projectego.net do not ban people simply because they dislike them. We have four very different personalities here on the staff and if we all banned people purely on the basis that we did not like them, I'm guessing we'd have about 4 members left. Us! "

Really.. So the fact that you seem very ready to cite this as a personal argument.. combined with the fact others don't see eye to eye with your banning, and you didn't even try to contact me to sort things out.. and that you have stated in more than explicit terms : YOU alone acted on banning me.

Oh .. right. You don't ban people because you dislike them.

Quit the martyr act of oh conspiracy this. Its like hearing the word 911 on the television, you're just trying to distract from the fact you haven't addressed jack squat. I have not made any conspiracies.

"See, this is precisely why we have the private message function - the forums are for all to enjoy, not tussle with each other and get all aggravated. It annoys me that new people are going to see someone making allegations against the staff when the instigator should PM those he has an issue with, not make a song and dance for all to see."

1- Private messages are ignorable and without the onus of other people judging you I doubt you'd even try to explain yourself, as even now I'm barely getting anything addressed
2- Considering you banned me, and you're the one with the issue.. I'd like to think of you as being labeled 'the instigator'

--------------------------------------------------------
Can you stop saying noelle this, conspiracy this, real life this.. and just try and keep it to a concise and reasonable reply, rather than a tirade of the slings and arrows you're receiving on my part?

R

Rhadiel

you have no idea how much i wanna say to you right now...you have NO idea

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

KmAI,

Talk about rude. I have a name and so does my wife. Referring to us as "ego 1" and "ego 2" isn't really very nice is it? Even Noelle had the decency to call me by my name. You will probably find that, unless you're willing to have that sensible discussion with me, you probably won't get very far.

It's a shame you feel you have to tell me that you don't like me either. I've got nothing against you.

R

Rhadiel

projectego;162851 said:
KmAI,

Talk about rude. I have a name and so does my wife. Referring to us as "ego 1" and "ego 2" isn't really very nice is it? Even Noelle had the decency to call me by my name. You will probably find that, unless you're willing to have the sensible discussion with me, you probably won't get very far.

It's a shame you feel you have to tell me that you don't like me either. I've got nothing against you.

damn right he was rude. ive got something against him. he may not have said anything to me. but hes really ****ing me off. learn to get some damn respect.

K

KmAI

I never said I dislike you. And you'll realize the ego 1 and 2 was a 1 time mistake. she's refered to as angel from that point on.

Please don't distract from the fact there are still issues to be addressed.

R

Rhadiel

KmAI;162853 said:
I never said I dislike you. And you'll realize the ego 1 and 2 was a 1 time mistake. she's refered to as angel from that point on.

1 time too many:getlost:

K

KmAI

Rhadiel. Not everyone shares an unwavering faith in anything with power. I don't care that I'm ****ing you off, your very ignorance and inability to even form your own opinion rather than that of miming people with different colored name's last sentence is deplorable.

R

Rhadiel

KmAI;162855 said:
Rhadiel. Not everyone shares an unwavering faith in anything with power. I don't care that I'm ****ing you off, your very ignorance and inability to even form your own opinion rather than that of miming people with different colored name's last sentence is deplorable.

i can make my own opinion, i just choose not too. for this situation, i think ill leave that to the others, im just here to back them up.

K

KmAI

Rhadiel;162854 said:
1 time too many:getlost:

Perhaps if you're a spiteful teenager. But please, the adults are talking. Drakan has given some attempt to keep this clear of little off topic rants.. though it seems you, james and such are quite intent on changing that.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

KmAI;162853 said:
I never said I dislike you.
That's odd...
I can't even begin to describe how much I dislike you for not even catching the previous sentiment of "this has nothing to do with noelle so stop trying to make it that." previously mentioned.
And you'll realize the ego 1 and 2 was a 1 time mistake. she's refered to as angel from that point on.
Good to hear it was an honest mistake. Perhaps you'd be willing to apologise then?

You're gonna have to highlight those facts for me then, please. I'm pretty sure everything has been covered so far.

K

KmAI

Rhadiel;162856 said:
i can make my own opinion, i just choose not too. for this situation, i think ill leave that to the others, im just here to back them up.
I'm glad you're honest about your lack of content, now that you have admitted you have nothing to say, kindly shut up and let them speak for themselves, rather than working as some lower intelligence cheerleader. I'm asking for things to be reasonable, you do not add any reason

R

Rhadiel

KmAI;162857 said:
Perhaps if you're a spiteful teenager. But please, the adults are talking. Drakan has given some attempt to keep this clear of little off topic rants.. though it seems you, james and such are quite intent on changing that.

i dont think there off topic rants, im just saying i dont like you.

K

KmAI

projectego;162858 said:
That's odd...
Good to hear it was an honest mistake. Perhaps you'd be willing to apologise then?

You're gonna have to highlight those facts for me then, please. I'm pretty sure everything has been covered so far.

Sure, you can dislike someone's actions or lack of them, but I don't hold anything personal.

As for the ego's comment, I'm not too high and mighty to say

"Well **** : Slip of the keyboard. It was unintended. Sorry"

As for the issues, give me a moment to get back to the first page.

Drakan--------

I already apologized in that thread. So dredging it up doesn't do much for painting me as unkind.

And yes. I know, and I thought spammers received the same mystery ban I do.. go figure.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

KmAI;162857 said:
Perhaps if you're a spiteful teenager. But please, the adults are talking.

... You're only a teenager yourself, no need for the arrogance. Certainly havent been very 'adult' in this whole situation.

Kave, I think it would be best to just leave this situation between KmAI and the Admins he's addressing. Jumping in like that will just fuel more unnecessary arguments.

K

KmAI

While I'm typing up this next post. Can one of you kindly get rhadiel under leash. He doesn't seem to be getting it even in the most blunt replies.

He is contributing nothing, just being an obnoxious little child

R

Rhadiel

Gikoku;162864 said:
... You're only a teenager yourself, no need for the arrogance. Certainly havent been very 'adult' in this whole situation.

Kave, I think it would be best to just leave this situation between KmAI and the Admins he's addressing. Jumping in like that will just fuel more unnecessary arguments.

iight, no problem G. and im Rhadiel, not Kave lol. and im no cheerleader.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rhadiel and KmAI you both need to not have a spat over this and certainly not on this forum.

Anyway: You were trolling - you still are. but you seem to subscribe to the "I did nothing wrong" theory. You continually misquote me and out of context too...why is this?

I do not mind disagreements - however, you have yet to disagree without being rude. You use whatever opportunity you can to be hostile towards me and attempt to belittle me.

Andy did know I had banned you after a time - he did not know the intricate details. So that stops you on that count.

You show no respect and in turn, you complain you get none. Still calling us "the egos" is rude and offensive, yet you continue to do so and I can only surmise you are trolling - once again.

Consistently, you are unable to abide by the most simple of forum rules and seem to think you are somehow allowed to treat people the way you do so long as "it's nothing personal" when it so clearly is.

You clearly do not understand how the banning system works - but there's really no poin in explaining it to you because I don't think you will understand full stop.

I'm not the person who has had an issue with you - so why should I take time out of my day to run around sending you PM's to explain my every move? That is your call to make, not mine. I will respond to PM's - I never ignore them and I cannot, as staff, place someone on "ignore". You can even CC in all the other staff if you wish so that everyone can see what we are discussing if it helps. I don't mind one bit and it might help if others can see what is being said without all this back and forth and "he said, she said" rubbish.

You did not take too kindly any time I happened to mention your behaviour on the boards - in fact you seemed to make a point of being insulting and sarcastic. I don't know why that is and you have never explained your grievance with me at all.

It is very hard to be reasonable with someone so unreasonable - you are not giving me much of an opportunity to address whatever issue this is really about, seeing as the minute I say anything you jump straight down my throat. You do not know me whatsoever, yet you are judging that I won't say this and I'd react this way etc etc if you did PM me. the banning was not a personal thing - I can say that over and over, but I think you prefer to read what you like anyway, so there is little point in stressing this to you repeatedly.

I see no reason why I should apologise to you - what exactly did I do? I responded to the various things you posted and you don't like my reply. I'm not apologising for that.

BTW - I will not ask you again to stop calling me names.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rhadiel;162866 said:
iight, no problem G. and im Rhadiel, not Kave lol. and im no cheerleader.

.. Oops. I'm sorry about that, been talking to Kave on msn, and his name was stuck in my head at that moment. :ninja: My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.