• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open your damn eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Open your damn eyes

projectego;162723 said:
Defo. I've wanted to get it for the longest time but I just figured you and Matt would be miles ahead of me by now. But I figured since I managed to save a little bit of cash, by now having to buy an Xbox 360 Elite replacement, I thought why not? It always looked awesome when I watched you and my cousin play. I think it's hilarious watching Matt go mental when he gets killed. :lol:

Yeah your cousin is quite the abusive fellow when ive played with him and he dies, makes me laugh though so thats all that matters. Shouldnt miss out on whats an awesome game just because we have played it way too much. :lol:

cometojames;162726 said:
are you saying that you hate all of us. Now angel that is not very nice :(

Ive got enough hate in me saved for most people :p and Sharons not a hateful person.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

No, I don't hate... too busy plotting revenge to hate :ninja: :devil: :lol:

R

Rhadiel

bout time i came into this lol. this thread is more like entertainment too me:lol:
i dont even know wats really going on lol. entertain me!:ninja:

R

Rhadiel

anyone wanna get back to the discussion....i need something to read....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;162747 said:
im not amused... :getlost:
Sorry - I just pictured you as Queen Victoria then... *suppresses giggle*

C

cometojames

i just think its a bit strange how he could get upset over someone he never saw i mean you only live onece and your getting all worked up chill pill man chill pill

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cometojames;162762 said:
i just think its a bit strange how he could get upset over someone he never new sorry draken
He's not upset at them. He said himself he holds no grievance. Have you read through this thread at all? You just gatta know when to joke and when not to. And since everyone seems a little on edge because of everything. Just be careful is all. :unsure:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

See, this is precisely why we have the private message function - the forums are for all to enjoy, not tussle with each other and get all aggravated. It annoys me that new people are going to see someone making allegations against the staff when the instigator should PM those he has an issue with, not make a song and dance for all to see.

For the record, telling Dark Drakan to "take a chill pill" is not a sensible thing at all. This situation goes far deeper than many of the members here realise and to make flyaway comments about a subject you are not entirely versed in is not a good idea.

C

cometojames

hahahahah this is hilearous

Angel;162766 said:
See, this is precisely why we have the private message function - the forums are for all to enjoy, not tussle with each other and get all aggravated. It annoys me that new people are going to see someone making allegations against the staff when the instigator should PM those he has an issue with, not make a song and dance for all to see.
im not i just cant be bothered to do it that way:lol:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

If you don't understand the situation, and have little care for it. Then as such, you should stay out of it. As it is not helping in the least bit.

I agree with you Angel, a Private Message would have been a lot better than a public thread.

C

cometojames

Rhadiel;162773 said:
your right angel and seph. ill be more careful of when i should joke around or not.
stop trying to be a good admins pet. Go write a book or something

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

cometojames;162768 said:
hahahahah this is hilearous

cometojames;162771 said:
im not i just cant be bothered to do it that way:lol:
This is not funny. Cometojames, please consider what you are posting before you put it on the boards. If you are not careful, another warning will be added to your profile. If you cannot think of anything constructive to say that will contribute to the conversation in a positive and mature manner, I would suggest you do not post in this thread for the time being.

This is your last verbal warning. And apologise to Rhadiel for your rudeness, please.

R

Rhadiel

im not being a admins pet. im being serious...and when usay "go write a book"...lol....some ppl may know wat im laughing about

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cometojames;162775 said:
I'm surprised at you. You've always seemed like a respectable member. I'm not sure what's gotten into you. :(

C

cometojames

§ephiroxa§;162794 said:
I'm surprised at you. You've always seemed like a respectable member. I'm not sure what's gotten into you. :(
you know this comment has made me feel so ashamed about my self and what an absulote
****ER
i have been to you guys. What was i thinking eh?? sorry you guys for all the comments, i know its proberly to late to say all this and that but after having a little break i just see how much of a fool i really have been. You guys are all really good people and dont need silly, stupid witty comments like i have come up with. Im sorry Rhaidel for that crappy cheeky comment, i really am:( and im sorry Angel for being so sly and all. And most of all Draken. I have been such a
****ing willyhead
for saying all that crap, like i said i am so ashamed of myself for wha i have done, i know that i most definatly be banned for the things i said. Im sorry guys, i truley am:'(

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

That's really decent of you, ctj. +rep =]

R

Rhadiel

long apology lol. look mate. just try to keep your cool when u need to. and when u said "go write a book" i am lol

Look

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Apology accepted ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well then, that's the member I've come to know. ^_^ That's very nice of you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

i just think its a bit strange how he could get upset over someone he never saw i mean you only live onece and your getting all worked up chill pill man chill pill

Making a very quick assumption on something you know nothing about and our history. Though despite everything, out of the respect I have for her I shall leave the details at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.