• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open your damn eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KmAI

Re: Open your damn eyes

Solus.. do I need to quote the parts of my own arguement for you to read.

I'm posting under a proxy. I am not posting from my own IP

K

KmAI

Solus, if you don't know jack for computers.. Don't address that issue. Address the one within your reach. Since you seem to be trying to poke holes in my arguement the only one you have easy access to is - I was banned unfairly. Try and justify that, because you don't have a foot to stand on for computer topics

K

KmAI

Solus. The reason my posts seem ridiculous is because you are skimming them. I post on the forum because I am getting no leeway talking with the admins. As Gikoku gracefully decided to reveal. Drakan has a limited amount of desire to help me as I'm kind of the one he was dropped for.. :/ I hold no animosity for him and want to keep civil between us but I don't want to push on his role because he has his own troubles and doesn't need all this on his plate.

Considering I was banned without that dignity of a reason or any form of communication with the egos' I judged most attempts to talk with them futile. If they wanted me to talk, I would have been able to get them to unban me, not drakan.

As for why not leave? I'm more than honest in saying I'm stubborn, I enjoy being able to browse where I want to browse, post where I want to post. I don't enjoy being censored. That's the only thing that can possibly disturb me. Solus, why is it that you seem so much inspired to try and criticize my argument, why don't you turn that keen insight into the whole issue of censorship that's happening?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

KmAI;162439 said:
I'm sorry. Gikoku. Your posts are ignorant of everything I said and now followed with a lame logical fallacy to try and discredit me.

Don't apologize to me. The only thing lame here, is your public drama and the fact you even registered here in the first place, which is getting a bit annoying.

Steve & Sharon should be mature enough to have a reasonable and fair discussion with you, in private. If not, then we can't help you.

Solus said:
Again... More bull****. You think Draken is picking on you? Seems like something you would hear from a kid after coming home from school; "Mommy! My teacher is picking on me!!"

Also, the admins have lives too, they can't just sit around and deal with your problems all day.

... I think you skimmed alittle too much through his post, Solus.

K

KmAI

Solus;162457 said:
Again... More bull****. You think Draken is picking on you? Seems like something you would hear from a kid after coming home from school; "Mommy! My teacher is picking on me!!"

Also, the admins have lives too, they can't just sit around and deal with your problems all day.

And finally, I have never had any problems from the admins, I even once falsely accused Angel of something that had offended me, she politely apologized even though I was wrong in accusing her. You would think then that ProjectEgo would then give me a nice toss for being so rude with his wife, yet I heard nothing about it. I have never seen the admins "pick on" or "abuse" anyone. THAT is why I "seem so much inspired to try and criticize" you.

Solus. Why is it you so love to put words in my mouth and read like a bad fox newcast.

I at no point said Drak is picking on me. I said I don't want to drag him through the **** and mud and I don't want to bother him too much for action as understandably he may be uncomfortable dealing with issues regarding me.

Every one of your post you miss the point? What's that expression again "Even I blind pig finds a truffle?" . You're making me doubt it.

I sincerely hope when the mods get to this they don't bludgeon arguments with cudgels of ignorance like you do. Read, and try not to put a negative spin. I have nothing but respect for drak and no ill will towards him. I have a mild irritation in the fact that I cannot seem to get a word in with angel or Ego because they do not attempt to even talk to me before taking these actions, so I feel silenced.

Its like trying to talk to O'Reilly here with the abrasive fallacy ridden tripe you're hucking at me.

K

KmAI

Gikoku;162462 said:
Don't apologize to me. The only thing lame here, is your public drama, which is getting a bit annoying. Steve & Sharon should be mature enough to have a reasonable and fair discussion with you, in private. If not, then we can't help you.

Yes... I agree "Steve and sharon should be mature enough to have a reasonable and fair discussion with me"

As for the "If not" which happens to be the case, you can help.
Its the mod's that keep this place running, and more than the admins the users. Why is it so many people living in a democracy undermine the power of the majority. These people are essentially living off of your spam with bad google adsense advertisements, I'd like to think they have to cater to you a little. Even right now the "yesterday" in my forum title is selling me god knows what"

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku;162462 said:
I agree. You gatta read someone's whole post before you reply. :noexpression:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Even the suggestion that Steve would do something like this on a personal level to you is ridiculous. You dont know him, I do and have done so for many years. I dont think Steve would have gone out of his way to mess around with some options to screw up your access.

We can block IP addresses of course, but we would usually avoid this method when banning people as it can unintentionally ban others within same IP range. If they break the rules by registering another account on same IP multiple times then we might resort to it however but thats a different matter entirely and you using a VPN/Proxy is also against the rules regardless of if you think some imaginary issue has caused it.

Plus as you said, its me that should have the problem with you, not them. They wouldnt go through all this trouble if they had done something, for you being sarcastic or whatever. The fact that from a technicial standpoint I have even conversed with you after the events you have caused should speak volumes. However the fact that you have registered on these forums at all after this whole scenario speaks volumes about you also... I have been civil and helpful and you have caused issues on these boards and we could have banned you as soon as you regsitered with no reason given whatsoever. This is our house and we decide who comes through these doors and people play by our rules, this is no court of law... we are the law here and if we wanted you out you would be out. No messing about limiting anyones account or tweaking any settings... a simple ban and goodbye you are gone and forgotten.

Surely if someone was going to do something it would be me, however it was me that unbanned you actually and listened to what you had to say and showed that I really dont care enough to hold some kind of 'internet grudge' against you because im not a child.

Your so convinced theres some kind of conspiracy theory behind all this that you probably overlooked some technical thing somewhere. Its really not as interesting as your making it out to be and all this drama and such is completely overblown and unneeded as im quite convinced no profile tampering or whatever it was you think happened somehow hasnt.

As you so nicely put it...

kmAI said:
Drakan has a limited amount of desire to help me as I'm kind of the one he was dropped for.. :/

What did I owe you and why should i have done you ANY kind of favour?

Yet against my own instinct I even accepted your invite to MSN to talk through the banning and get your view of things. I could have just left it at that and not taken any action, yeah it might have been against forum policy (although staff can freely ban if they deem necessary its at their discretion we dont HAVE to give any warnings) but I had the choice. However as a mature adult I decided I would hear you out and listen to what you had to say. All I had before that was accusations and mudslinging at me, how many people would have actually done what I did after personal issues with that very same person?

You are causing issues, you have been name calling, trolling and harassing us... from a personal standpoint I dont know you and dont care to obviously. You clearly had an agenda when you decided to register on our forums after what has happened but we wont entertain any more of this stupid conspiracy woe is me attitude.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Perhaps then that's the issue. Someone in the past was banned with a similar IP address to KmAI

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;162505 said:
Perhaps then that's the issue. Someone in the past was banned with a similar IP address to KmAI

As i said we try not to ban IP's whenever possible as it can cause issues, unless person makes multiple accounts or pretends to be someone else. Its not likely that would have happened around the same time as its been a long time since we IP banned someone since Grim Reefa when he made about 4 accounts.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well, then, I'm out of theories.

K

KmAI

Even if I ignore the whole bit before that, you've summed up my objection quite nicely.

I do not make any accusations, I only point out that - I have a webcam video that can show that I get redirected to rules every time I try outside of a proxy within my home.

The fact that a proxy works and clears up everything means that the problem is entirely serverside, and nothing to do with my hardware or ISP. This is why I am bringing it up

There is no conspiracy, there is only practical and logical judgements.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

KmAI;162509 said:
Even if I ignore the whole bit before that, you've summed up my objection quite nicely.

I do not make any accusations, I only point out that - I have a webcam video that can show that I get redirected to rules every time I try outside of a proxy within my home.

The fact that a proxy works and clears up everything means that the problem is entirely serverside, and nothing to do with my hardware or ISP. This is why I am bringing it up

There is no conspiracy, there is only practical and logical judgements.

Maybe if you had read them and bothered to follow more of them you wouldnt be in this situation...

I know Steve doesnt have that kind of time and personally hes simply not bothered enough by you to care or go through that sort of effort. You are just another troublesome member in the long line of troublesome members to him and we have seen hundreds cut from the same cloth on our forums before... you arent special and havent recieved any kind of prejudice or improper treatment.

I help run these forums as a hobby for fun and havent had any money come back to me neither do I care about that side of things but to Steve its his job and livelihood. He takes these forums seriously as they help pay his bills, this isnt a game to him.

K

KmAI

I have nothing to say for their motives as it would be entirely speculation. But yes, you are the most unlikely to be responsible for anything, but the fact of the matter is I am having issues, these issues have not been resolved AND these issues have somehow became more malicious when I mentioned them. I've also proven beyond all doubt that they are serverside. Therefor it narrows things down to those who have access to the server.

I want nothing further than these things
-Whatever is limiting my connection : look into it and give me a hand because I've done everything within reason at this end.
-Freedom from abrupt and unexplained censorship, and an apology and acknowledgment from them that they were in the wrong with that action.

I'm not being unreasonable, I'm painstakingly avoiding any speculation within this thread.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

KmAI;162511 said:
I have nothing to say for their motives as it would be entirely speculation. But yes, you are the most unlikely to be responsible for anything, but the fact of the matter is I am having issues, these issues have not been resolved AND these issues have somehow became more malicious when I mentioned them. I've also proven beyond all doubt that they are serverside. Therefor it narrows things down to those who have access to the server.

I want nothing further than these things
-Whatever is limiting my connection : look into it and give me a hand because

Im sure they will look into it, as any server issues need to be reported and looked into no matter who is having them. Rest of this thread could have been avoided, all you needed to put was that information written in a feedback way and it would have been looked into, no matter how paranoid you are about tampering. Id have read it and mentioned it and had it looked it, as it is what i do to make sure its not an issue for anyone else too. So much drama over something that might turn out to be a minor issue somewhere.

K

KmAI

Dark Drakan;162510 said:
I help run these forums as a hobby for fun and havent had any money come back to me neither do I care about that side of things but to Steve its his job and livelihood. He takes these forums seriously as they help pay his bills, this isnt a game to him.

Sorry, this bit here I didn't catch so I'll address it in another post.

Yes. I know you're not getting any income from this> I figured as much from our happy conversation about ****ty closet rooms :p

The balance is upset - Nothing is getting personal and administration swings to the far right to the point where they're trying to shut up any differing views.

The only things that make it personal ironically are the actions you claim to be the prevention of personal conflict.

It isn't appropriate in any position to ban someone without warning or any question whatsoever when there is only a speculation of possible issues in the future.

Hell, even if you knew for certain **** was going to happen you could just try the reasoning approach. This is a forum for a Mature game? Why not start assuming the people on the forum are Mature.

I'm not taking any personal jabs at you or anyone, so I should hope this doesn't threaten the status of this forum as "an escape" you use. I'm not throwing any of your issues in your face.. infact the only time that happened was when gikoku clumsily tried to invalidate me with one of those issues. (which if you'll notice, i've been damn careful not to throw in your face because really, I don't think you need it. You've spoken with me more than once and should know I'm a reasonable and respectful person despite my bluntness.)

K

KmAI

I'm not liking the inclination of paranoia. Paranoia suggests unreasonable, you should know better. As for the whole "Server issues need to be reported and looked into no matter who is having them.. :yammer: ... all you needed to put was that information written in a feedback way : What do you call the thread

"Having connection issues" I created in "legasp!" the feedback forum?

This isn't drama, drama implies unnecessary. I have tried all channels, now all I want is for there to be an acknowledgement there has been **** done, and for people to know that this kind of arbitrary stuff is happening rather than "all praise the glorious leader"

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

KmAI;162516 said:
What do you call the thread

Well the title implied more than a feedback and issue regarding connection and sounded more like a clickbait conspiracy theory article written by someone wearing a foil hat.

We did look into the issue you were having last time and found no problems in the logs or server records. However other issues were not looked into as you seemed to be here posting so we had presumed they were sorted at the time but sounds like you had been using a proxy instead.

K

KmAI

Yes.. you misquoted me.
"What do you call the thread: Having connection issues" That is in the feedback section of the forum.

K

KmAI

I haven't criticized you for slow responses in the timely sense. The only slow I disprove of is those slow on the uptake.

Again, I am not trying to crucify you for anything, so the inbetween jobs bit is superfluous. I understand you have a life and have never posted anything in attempts to hurry you.

Status
Not open for further replies.