• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post here your character photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Bard

Post here your character photo!!!

This is a photo of my evil character :realmad:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Post here your character photo!!!

Heh, your character looks pretty sinister Bard! I'm liking the dark armour. :neo:

I've actually just started playing through on the PC version (I only had it on the Xbox till recently) so I'll take a screenshot soon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I got xbox version so might take a photo of screen or something in near future. Seems everyone likes the evil characters ;)

A

Asura

Evil characters are common start because there is no limitation other than.. Well yourself. Personally, I prefer evil as well. Adds a little salt to the story line. Once I can find my Original game, I'll introduce you.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Unlike you blackened souls, I prefer the side of light. It brings me pleasure to hear the people chant for me as I walk past them, as it does being good period.

Who am I kidding? I love to be evil, it's much more fun and much easier(not to mention the "heavier" sacks of gold). Plus, the dark gear and physical features look much cooler.

Which brings me to a question: Is it true that if you kill enough people and remain in your evil status for long enough, that your evil form will grow? By which I mean that your horns will begin to twist around and when you walk you will leave flaming tracks. Someone told me this could happen but I have never read about it anywhere. I have the suspicion that its false, but I want to get some second opinions.

T

The_Bard

Segfried that is not truth. Believe in me, my Fable character is the Evil in person and doesnt had twisted horns and flames around.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Thanks for the tell. I never really thought it was true in the beginning but I needed a second thought. But you have to admit, that would be neat if that actually happened. Oh well, we can all have dreams can't we.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Unlike you blackened souls, I prefer the side of light. It brings me pleasure to hear the people chant for me as I walk past them, as it does being good period.

Who am I kidding? I love to be evil, it's much more fun and much easier(not to mention the "heavier" sacks of gold). Plus, the dark gear and physical features look much cooler.

Which brings me to a question: Is it true that if you kill enough people and remain in your evil status for long enough, that your evil form will grow? By which I mean that your horns will begin to twist around and when you walk you will leave flaming tracks. Someone told me this could happen but I have never read about it anywhere. I have the suspicion that its false, but I want to get some second opinions.

I believe that is false aswel as my character is 100% evil and i have tried for ages to see if he will change and he hasnt so...

Would be a nice feature though, maybe one to be considered for future Fable games.

T

The_Bard

This is my new Good FableTLC Characther:angel:, I´m still working on it.
( this character is a saint, but i am not!!!)

T

The_Bard

Please members of projectego.net post here your characters photos:'(. ´til now i was the only one, a picture from the tv is fine, i do the same way.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Hey I'm sorry about that last post with the image. I was pretty much half-asleep at the time and I might have been slightly off due to some medicine that I took. That image was supposed to be about a new trick I had found. Like the trick for unlimited skill during the test with Maze in the apprentice chapter. I had discovered a way for a chance for unlimited strength build up.

I'll post a real picture of my character today or tomorrow. Again, any apologies for confusion.

T

The_Bard

Seigfried, you dont need to apologize!:p

K

Kato Si

I have been evil and had twisted horns and fire like footsteps, it's all about what kind of evil you become. Ps. I like being good the most, it seeems more rewarding to the soul and after all you get great deals on items and people respect you.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wait! You've obtained the true evil status! Post yer picture, we must have visual proof! Bring us the souls of the dea...I mean an image of the true evil!

J

joka

this is my man he is pretty good

J

joka

sorry this is him
CDocuments and SettingsjoeMy Documentsmy gamesFablePhotojournalJoe25-03-2006 21.33.18.jpg

J

joka

how do u put him on there:'(

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

You need to upload the image to a image hosting server such as photobucket or imageshack and then just put the link up here.

Edit: Im gonna go take a sceen cap of my characters. I have a couple of them so Ill post them up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.